• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Moocowmoo's Magic Masternode Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocowmoo

Bovine Bit-flipper
Foundation Member
Announcing...
Moocowmoo's Magic Masternode Maker™
A fully-managed, trustless, automated masternode creation service for
people with 1000 DASH. Fee is 35$ USD in DASH for 90 days service.
Nodes are online within one minute of first confirmation of payment.

https://masternode.me/
Secure
  • Your keys stay on your machine.
    Nothing online can compromise your funds.​
  • Locked-down hosts.
    Each node only runs dashd. No external access.​
  • Self managed.
    You retain full control of all masternode funds.​
Managed
  • 24/7 monitoring.
    All nodes are monitored every two minutes. All issues notify administration.​
  • Reliable hosting.
    All images are pre-provisioned and tested before assignment.​
  • Automated updates.
    Dashd versions are updated 12 hours after release.​
  • Straightforward stats.
    Your unique url will give you everything you need to know about your node.​
  • Geographically dispersed.
    Each node is randomly assigned to one of: New York, Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, London, with more to come.​
  • Community minded.
    To combat centralization, additional cloud providers will be added as demand requires. DigitalOcean is currently providing the masternode hosting. 10% of masternodes are currently hosted with DigitalOcean.​
  • Beta software.
    T
    his is new software. There are still bugs to find and fix. I will quickly take care of any issues that come up, just contact me. Don't panic, I'll help! :)
Contact
https://masternode.me/

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great MooMoo
the more services the better !
Decentralize .... very nice

Haha, awesome. :smile:

This is great MooMoo
the more services the better !
Decentralize .... very nice

Wow! Step by step guided service for MN hosting - that's amazing work! Congratulations on your service launch, moocowmoo !

Nicely done Moo.

I'd like to vouch for MooCowMoo and say this individual is extremely competent. I couldn't think of a better person to offer this service.

moocowmoo Well done!

Amazing moo :)

Awesome work dude, keep it up :)

Thank you everybody! I really appreciate the support! (Tell your friends!) :)

I'll be launching a trusted service with super-awesome security features in the next few months!
  • Automatic disbursement of masternode rewards at 120 confirmations
  • Payments sent to originating funding addresses
  • Offline processing of payments (think: armory cold storage)
  • Masternode-address signed audit trail of all payments
  • Nifty stats: ROI, DRK/day/month/year, more...
  • Users may participate with as little as 25 drk (and multiples of)
This first launch is just the beginning... :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

--moocowmoo

moocowmoo if you get pooled shares in a Masternode when the sharegholders do not have to send their funds from their coldstoraged wallets YOU WILL ROCK!!!

Sorry splawik21, there is no way of getting around the single 1000drk input issue.
The funds must be moved into a single input with today's code.
I've looked into using multisig but, is problematic socially and technically, and doesn't scale to 40 users (my goal.)

Several months from now, I'll launch the trusted service and will be asking for the trust of my users.
I don't take this responsibility lightly, my security procedures and transparency will reflect this.

I have just provisioned my first node using this service. Took less than an hour start to finish including the time to properly protect and backup the local wallet.

I have been waiting for something like this to come along to ease the pain in deploying masternode's. After using this service I can't help but wonder why anyone would bother doing it another way.

I really have a lot of respect for moocowmoo. I think he has done fantastic things for the community and is a person who I trust hosting either my coins in a trust-less fashion or if down the road there was a trusted offering I would most definitely consider using it as well. Can't thank you enough!!!

Did I say I just setup my first... My bad I meant my first and my second!!!! :)

Thanks again moocowmoo!

I have just provisioned my first node using this service. Took less than an hour start to finish including the time to properly protect and backup the local wallet.

I have been waiting for something like this to come along to ease the pain in deploying masternode's. After using this service I can't help but wonder why anyone would bother doing it another way.

I really have a lot of respect for moocowmoo. I think he has done fantastic things for the community and is a person who I trust hosting either my coins in a trust-less fashion or if down the road there was a trusted offering I would most definitely consider using it as well. Can't thank you enough!!!

Did I say I just setup my first... My bad I meant my first and my second!!!! :)

Thanks again moocowmoo!

Thank you so much coingun! Glad to be of service! I really appreciate your kind words and support! Thank you!!

So I upgraded all my remote masternode ends to 0.11.06 today... OH WAIT NO I DIDNTS!!!!

I actually didn't have to do anything cause this service handles it all for me. All I did today was look at my custom monitoring page see that I needed a wallet restart cause of the protocol bump, gave the mn start command on each wallet and BOOOOOOM!!!!

All remote ends updated. God I love this already. Happy updating darkcoiner's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back