• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Missing dash coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent some dash coin from binance wallet to my roqqu dash wallet since August/ 31/2021 time 12:43 till now it's never reflect on my wallet but it said transfer successful on binance .

here is the receiving wallet address below track transaction:-
XrW7G8ua7qNpbzxs5kdkwh16AxnzSWkEwS

Attachments

• tmp-cam-8822330733170643899.jpg
    tmp-cam-8822330733170643899.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 151
  • tmp-cam-3438672495839349971.jpg
    tmp-cam-3438672495839349971.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 142
I have no knowledge of this wallet called roqqu, it could be a scam. Try talking to their support. It's not a good idea to use these obscure wallets. If you ever get your dash back, put it into the official dashpay wallet.

I took a look at the Roqqu site and it looks more like an exchange that lets you buy and sell a few specific cryptocurrencies :

75EjyML.jpg

Dash does not seem to be supported, when looking at the crypto currencies they support.
They seem to support only the following crypto currencies : BTC - ETH - USDT - XRP - EOS - TRON - BNB - HIVE - STEEM

In this thread OP provided two links to images, one leads to a Dash wallet balance and one leads to a TRX (Tron) transaction.
OP needs to contact Roqqu directly and look for a way to withdrawal his purchased / received coins (TRX or DASH) to a wallet address that OP controls.

If it is Dash, then use an officially supported Dash wallet from dash.org and withdrawal from Roqqu to that new personally controlled and officially supported Dash wallet address.

If it is TRX, then use an officially supported TRX wallet from Tron's official site and withdrawal from Roqqu to that new personally controlled and officially supported Tron wallet address.

I have to say though that at this point it is unclear to me why OP transferred a small amount of dash from Binance (that fully supports Dash) to Roqqu (that does not seem to support Dash).

These are the places that lets you trade (buy / sell) Dash :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back