• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mining help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcorrs

Hello everyone, I have a question. I want to get into mining because we just recently set up 2 water powered alternators in this stream close to our house and it has given us more then enough electricity for free to run our house. So I want to use the electric to start mining and we can upgrade or add more alternators if we need to later on. But I dont have the funds to buy the expensive asic machines that are profitable. My question is, is there a website or company that deals with funding a person to do a startup like this? We would only need a few machines to start off with but finding the funding has been more difficult then anticipated. If yall know of anything. It would greatly be appreciated.

Hello everyone, I have a question. I want to get into mining because we just recently set up 2 water powered alternators in this stream close to our house and it has given us more then enough electricity for free to run our house. So I want to use the electric to start mining and we can upgrade or add more alternators if we need to later on. But I dont have the funds to buy the expensive asic machines that are profitable. My question is, is there a website or company that deals with funding a person to do a startup like this? We would only need a few machines to start off with but finding the funding has been more difficult then anticipated. If yall know of anything. It would greatly be appreciated.

You can still get D3s and D5s to ASIC mine relatively cheap, the D7s are still in the grip of resales groups charging very high prices,
at current hashrate, you can even turn a small profit on a D3.

Last edited:
Thank you for that information. Another question, where would be the best places to get those kind of miners from? I live in the united states.

Hey, I think these Minerland cloud mining folks can help you. I guess they invest in profitable mining farms like the one you have explained. Just Google it and you will find their contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back