• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"Masternode was PoSe banned"

raganius

cryptoPag.com
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hey there. I hope things are good.

Today, I have updated my MNs to dashcore-19.0.0. But all were PoSe banned right after the update.

Is there anything wierd going on the network right now? Or is just a problem on my side?

I'll try to fix it here, anyway, as it seems I am the only one in troble (hopefully).

Cheers. I hope all is well, and it was my error.

It's always good to talk to you. I've been as absent as possible from the online world as of the last couple of years, but I am looking forward to being more present here.

By the way, up to this morning, all my nodes were running dashcore-18.2.1... and all received payments during the current week... so, all seemed well until I have decided to update.

(edit: I am keeping track of thigs here, and one of my nodes is back to normal by itself, back to ""status": "Ready"" ... let's see about the others now)

Last edited:
Hey there. I hope things are good.

Today, I have updated my MNs to dashcore-19.0.0. But all were PoSe banned right after the update.

Is there anything wierd going on the network right now? Or is just a problem on my side?

I'll try to fix it here, anyway, as it seems I am the only one in troble (hopefully).

Cheers. I hope all is well, and it was my error.

It's always good to talk to you. I've been as absent as possible from the online world as of the last couple of years, but I am looking forward to being more present here.
Forwarded this to Help Desk in Discord. A lot of issues for MNOs and POSE bans with the hardfork kicking in a bit early for some Masternodes.

Thanks, my friend. I'll keep an eye on this issue. It is for a good cause! Good to see the Dash making progresses!

Ohhh look who's here :) Nice to see you @raganius around, good to see some OGs putting themselves in a live mode ;) Hopefully it is Evo smell.
Yes, after update to v19 you had the migration of the database. It took some time to migrate.
As you probably had a pose_score on the MNs and during the upgrade process your MNs were not responding and maybe have been chosen to create the quorum, they were banned. After all in a couple of days they would all be banned as we are approaching the fork block.
Simply update_service on them and you are back on tack. Just be sure they run v19 now.

Back