• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Servers Keeps Shutting down

My masternodes have been running fine for the past couple of months. Recently however, they keep shutting down and I have to go in and keep restarting them. Is there a reason why this is happening? I had a similar issue months ago and what seemed to resolve it is expanding the virtual memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have them running on Vultr servers containing 768mb ram and 15 gb storage. Could this be part of the issue? If so, what is the best way to upgrade them to better servers without losing their place on the masternode que?

My masternodes have been running fine for the past couple of months. Recently however, they keep shutting down and I have to go in and keep restarting them. Is there a reason why this is happening? I had a similar issue months ago and what seemed to resolve it is expanding the virtual memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have them running on Vultr servers containing 768mb ram and 15 gb storage. Could this be part of the issue? If so, what is the best way to upgrade them to better servers without losing their place on the masternode que?

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Hardware+Requirements

might be your RAM

1) check disk space
Code:
df -h
: low space ? remove some log like debug.log

2) check memory
Code:
free -h
: low mem ? if no swap ? add swap

After that, still problem ? change vps to more powerfull.

Back