• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introducing Our New Team Members

eduffield

Core Developer
MooCowMoo

Brings twenty years experience developing backend software and bespoke toolchains for automating development, testing, and deployment. He built the first automated masternode service masternode.me and is the author of dashman https://github.com/moocowmoo/dashman, a masternode management utility. He is self taught in computer science, cryptography, software engineering, and electrical engineering with primary focuses in Linux, Bash, Python, git, and vim.

Andy Freer

Andy has 15 years experience designing and developing E-commerce, Web, SaaS, ERP, P2P streaming, mobile and real-time systems and apps in Europe and Asia

FullTimeGeek

Antonio Ferreira – Antonio (aka Fulltimegeek) has a computer systems degree. He has worked as a network administrator / IT consultant for 6 years and as lead Android developer for 4 years.

New Dash Evolution Update - LATAM Bitcoin Conference

Dash Evolution introduces new and creative ways to think about digital currency supported in a three tier architecture. We have so far made announcements of some of the concepts and features we have planned for the next big release of the Dash platform while working on the architecture.

It goes without saying that we have been working hard developing the foundation of Evolution. At this point, we feel we’re far enough in the development process to start opening it up to community feedback and conversation.

We want this to be a transparent process, all Dash Evolution documentation will be opened and all the existing code open sourced.. and we’re going to do that at the convention in Mexico, on December 5th. Up into this point, the work was experimental, now we feel we have established a solid base to build upon. We feel this will be a great time to get the community involved and gather feedback so we can revise the concepts and make any necessary changes as we are still early in the process.

This way we will have almost two months of community feedback and discussion before officially presenting a prototype to the world on The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami.

See you in Mexico!

Looking For Project Manager

We are looking for Project Managers, who could support the Dash project and the Team. We drive many sub-streams in the Dash project and additional support in Project Management area would help in project growth.

At least basic experience in Project Management would be needed. Good collaboration and communication skills combined with a lot of self-organization, discipline and patience is a must :).

Experience with Agile methods and tools like Jira and Confluence in a great advantage.

For those, who would be interested in joining the PM team, please ping us! We’re growing and need to organize a bit better, you could help!

Exciting news. Team is growing and new developments ahead. Exciting times are about to came. Can't wait for your presentation in Mexico.
Congrats to the new members, which you all the best.

We want this to be a transparent process, all Dash Evolution documentation will be opened and all the existing code open sourced.. and we’re going to do that at the convention in Mexico, on December 5th. Up into this point, the work was experimental, now we feel we have established a solid base to build upon. We feel this will be a great time to get the community involved and gather feedback

Great news welcome to the team all. We are all looking forward to the details...

WHAT THE?!? I didn't know about Mexico...damn it I could have been there...wife works for AirTransat and I could of flown there for free. Even if I coundn't help with coding...i could of drank the tequila.... ;)

By the way....GREAT NEWS and GREAT JOB...and welcome new team members!

Awesome news! I haven't been active in the forums for a while, but I still support what DASH is trying to do. Love the growth that is happening.

Wow. I'm stunned. 3 more to the team...

In other words, the old tradition that the new guy brings the beer times three.
I like that
smilie_drink2.gif

Oh, and welcome to the team!

Awesome! This is fantastic news. Great job guys :)

I just wish I was in a position to volunteer, the demands of my business and circumstances mean I have little free time at the moment :sad:

Walter

Back