• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster 30.2GH in 750W

One of my friend working in a biggest Company in China who has access to first batches of miners, their company always reserve some part of miners being sold in a first batch, I wanted to order A5 miners thru him from Innosilicon company but he said that first batch was not sold and even this company did not release a prototype of A5, all news on a web site is fake. Before they distributed some miners like S9, L3 etc, companies half a year before first batch always show prototype for their big customers than collect pre order funds, nothing was showed about A5.

I can not tell you that this 100% correct, but regarding my friend`s information it looks like this, he told me their company always reserve around thousand + - of miners from Bitmain Or Ibelink etc, they have contracts with them, but in case of Innosilicon A5, they also signed contract for some big part from first batch and to pay for this qty of miners, Innosilicon should Present a Prototype for narrow public, as other companies always did before start collecting pre orders money, they should present this prototype August 1st but they canceled presentation and still situation with this miners unknown. Regarding web site yes probably they sold some amount like pre order and I think this is just collecting money, but real unit still not ready for mass production. My opinion unit did not pass some tests probably and release delayed now, for how long, nobody knows.

I also tried to purchase around 10 pcs X22 Ibelink miners but all batches are sold, I asked him to late about this. Now we discuss an opportunity to replace x22 for D3 miners but x2 more pcs, so I will get around 330 Gh/s total with some more electricity expenses but D3 batch they can sold me only in the middle of November.
They have pool in China now I asked his experts to calculate difficulty level in November and will it still profitable or not.

The problem is, preorder was sold for $10000, but regarding information that A5 production delayed, those people who payed $10000 are cheated, cause when A5 will be in real pre order and first batch will be released difficulty will be crazy hight and price of A5 should be much cheaper to ROI at least 5-6 month but not $10000, this amount in November December your ROI ill be around year.

If Dash will cost around $300 In the middle of November most optimistic scenario for 15gh/s D3 Miner will earn around $800 monthly.

Let me explain to you some math and why #home Asic# mining is a waste of time.
If you wanna play games probably home asic mining is good for you, if you teenager and have free parents garage.
Only #business Mining# today is interesting and profitable of course also very risky investment. I mean if you can afford more than 50 asics.
Lets see why, few weeks ago you could buy D3 Asic around $4000 from trusted partners in China (I am saying about people you really know, not online shit who promise you super price)
I know some situations when some partners even sold 200-300 pcs to big fish miners (but in one hands only, wholesale) for crazy cheap prices around $2300. But it was 1 hour sale to trusted old buyers.
So for example you bought 2 Asics D3 somehow cheap, may be online for lets say $2500. Ok + power supply + shipping lets say in November you have $5500 invested and 2 Asics.
I am giving you overall math cause nobody knows what can happens tomorrow in Crypto World, anyway. Your 2 ASICS will earn $800x2 first month and of course lower and lower next and next month. + do not forget few month of equipment shipment waiting. Lets take middle value of $600 for example for some period.
Your ROI will be around 9 month. And than you will start may be getting only small profit. Ok after 1 year lets say even Dash currency will goes up or something else and you will have +- $5000 profit. 12 month = $5000 (May be, may be less)
I do not know what are you waiting from this life, but for me even $50000 per year this is really bad profit. I do not understand who will be happy if he gets $5000. I have an export company and wholesale cell phones overseas, used new etc. Lets say you invest $5500 in real business not in mining.
For example you bought 50 pcs Samsung Galaxy S5 used a stock for 100$ plus shipment customs etc. than you sold 50 phones in Europe for $130 and you have $20 profit each phone. ($10 expenses) Total you will get $1000 after one month (month this is maximum time u need to ship wholesale all phones, usually it takes 2-3 weeks)
So in real life invest small amount in real business much much more effective and profitable than mining. You can ask me why you would not buy phones for $500000 and ship overseas and also earn around $100000 profit per month, not any mining can do the same. The problem is (regarding my more than 8 years experience)
when you invest big money in some stuff you will never get same profit when you invest X10 lower amount. First of all crazy hard to wholesale 5000 pcs Samsung S5 phones, than while you wait, price goes down, than sometimes you have rejection in the end after few month you can sale some qty even in minus. When you had only 50 pcs you was ok.
So what is going on and why mining is good for Big Fish guys who has investments more than $500000. Lets say you bought 200 pcs D3 miners and you will start your farm in the middle of November with middle difficulty level even $500 per month. It could be much more than $500 of course, but lets see worth scenario. Let s say after even 10 month if difficulty will rise up you will return your investments. Than you will start get profit.
Lets say D3 miner will earn like $300 after 1 year per month, if you have farm with 200 asics this is $60000 monthly. So whatever happens with difficulty and other conditions probably you will get another $500000 for next year, even more depends from Dash price.
For me for example in this case I would invest $500000 in mining neither in Wholesale trading. Cause for long 2 years period profit of half a million dollars is great business, what I can not say about people who buy 1- 2 - 5 Asics. Thanks for reading.

Back