• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster 30.2GH in 750W

Liquid71

30.2GH in 750W normal mode, 38GH in overclock mode

preorders already sold out http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html

I was able to get one from Giga Watt and felt safer ordering from them since having it hosted means any issues with first batch they'll be doing the troubleshooting and repairs. Looks like Giga Watt sold out too, they had them in stock last night. They had the Bitmain Dash miner too I read 170 sold out, they don't even have it listed as an option anymore. Those not familiar with Giga watt check out their instagram https://www.instagram.com/gigawatt_mining/
You have to be a WTT token holder to order miners right now, after token sale is over you can buy miners without tokens from token holders to have them hosted. Just heads up if you buy tokens to lock in the 3.3c kwh and no hosting fees you need +10%. Like when a miner says +/-10% after the wattage, well you need the tokens to cover the +10%. So to run the A5 in overclock mode 1250 watts you would need 1250 + 10% so 1375 tokens. It adds to upfront costs but when done mining you can rent the tokens or sell them, the calculator on the website shows lowest rental fee paying 36% return. I'm just gonna run the A5 till it's no longer profitable and sell the tokens and hopefully turn a profit, I'm sure I'll at lest breakeven if they are paying nice returns for renting to other miners. I did do a little due diligence search the CEO name on coindesk to see his history in mining industry https://www.coindesk.com/?s=dave+carlson
The tokens are still on sale http://alturl.com/ugese and you can check the dash miner page to see when it comes back in stock. https://www.gigawatt.sg/product-category/dash-miners/
I'm hoping to get an antminer D3 too and have that hosted. It's not listed on their website anymore but the thread on bitcointalk mentioned it was and sold out 170 units. So they'll host it, and you can ship miners to giga watt you don't have to buy from them so if Bitmain will just lisit another batch I'm gonna buy a few. keep one for home to heat the garage in winter lol.

anyone know of a good tool to auto check webpages for changes. I set one up on bitmain but everytime the price of bitcoin or litecoin changes I get a notice. I just want a notice when it's back in stock.If anyone knows a way to get an alert when they are back in stock please share, be much appreciated. I bought extra tokens so I could host a couple of antminer D3, and would like one to mine at home and heat the garage in winter lol. I was able to order the A5 Dashmaster but I think the D3 might be delivered sooner too. I wouldn't have boughten the extra tokens if I couldn't use them for the D3. I knew about the WTT tokens since they were $1 but didn't want to mine litecoin or bitcoin and the pandaminer is only a good option until ETH goes PoS adn that's all that was listed. Now that they have Dash miners I stocked up on tokens, just need at least 2 preferably 3 antminer D3. Been trying to fix this Distill firefox addon to stop giving false alerts whenever bitcoin price changes all morning...okay end rant lol but if anyone knows a good way to get an alert when a miner is back in stock please share, thanks.

I have looked at hardwarebros and using the information they provided about their company on their website, I found something fishy.

For starters the company name and VAT DO NOT exist ! to anybody who is interested, you can check it out on these sites vatcheck or portal.kyckr
Second I could not find any information on the CEO Dieter Van Akker, no facebook or linkedin, etc.

Looks like a scam.

I stand to be corrected :)

Wish I could get my hands on some A5s, they seem to be out of stock everywhere :(

I wouldn't trust anywhere but straight from Manufacturers website. I think thats the only way to get them unless people are selling their preorders.

True, though I doubt anybody in their right mind would do that lol...I did see some preorder sellers on ebay, those guys are selling at extortionate prices !!!

True, though I doubt anybody in their right mind would do that lol...I did see some preorder sellers on ebay, those those guys are selling at extortionate prices !!!
yeah the only way id sell my preorder is for a crazy price like 35-40k per unit.

hehe aren't you the capitalist ? :p even the baikal giant+ some ppl are starting to sell for $6k - $8k...I'll get mine from the manufacturer and see how things go these coming months.

I'll see if I can contact innosilicon as well and ask when their next batch A5s will be out...fingers crossed xD

hehe aren't you the capitalist ? :p even the baikal giant+ some ppl are starting to sell for $6k - $8k...I'll get mine from the manufacturer and see how things go these coming months.

I'll see if I can contact innosilicon as well and ask when their next batch A5s will be out...fingers crossed xD
hahaha let me know what they say, ill probably get more.

https://ibelink.co/blog/

Home / Blog
Posted on August 4, 2017
iBeLink DM22G for Delivery in October!
d60347d94550c07edad496cbd1be8ef9

Written by
iBeLink
Posted in
Uncategorized

We are very happy to announce the next generation of iBeLink X11 miners, the DM22G which features a hash rate of 22 GH/s. High volume delivery will be in October. Interested customers are welcome to contact us for a product demonstration in China. The following are the DM22G technical specifications:

• Hash Function: X11
  • Hash Rate: 22 GH/s ±5%
  • Power Consumption: 810 W (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
  • Power Efficiency: 0.037 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
  • Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:216
  • Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
  • Network Connection: Ethernet
  • Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
  • Certifications: FCC, CE
  • Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)
  • Weight: 19kg (with packing materials)

Hi guys! Who want A5 or D3 or DM22G Pls tell me or write in Telegaram
@YakovRylov

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

30.2GH in 750W normal mode, 38GH in overclock mode
preorders already sold out

Hi, all. I have pre-odered A5 unit from the first batch which is due for shipment in October. I am going to use it myself unless I get a really really good proposition. I can see that many are looking for opportunity to buy the one. What would you like to offer? Please be serious and respectful. Make me interested. Send me "PM" private message, please. I can speak Russian and English fluently. I also have a few Baikal Giant+ 2000 Mhs. Replies in the forum thread will be ignored as per the rules and ethics of this forum.

Attachments

• baikal.JPG
    baikal.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 165
  • inno.JPG
    inno.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 157
Back