• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

From the information I see, Hashing board 5 (col5) on DM2 is starting to show some issues but is currently still usable. You can have it replaced, but first please check to make sure the other hashing boards are ok by following the Single Blade Test Guide.
Will I need to remove the blade in order to test hashing boards? Are there any tricks to removing and re-installing the blade?

@iBeLink_1 Can you explain hows the temperature affecting the chip clock / hashrate?

Hi, the chip clock is auto-controlled by the miner based on temperature. As temperature increases, the miner will start to lower the PLL setting. This is done as an attempt to lower the temperature being generated. When the temperature drops, the miner will start to increase the PLL setting back to normal. Our recommended facility room temperature is 33C to get a good mining efficiency. I am looking into the API port question and will pass on the answer when I get it.

Hi, the chip clock is auto-controlled by the miner based on temperature. As temperature increases, the miner will start to lower the PLL setting. This is done as an attempt to lower the temperature being generated. When the temperature drops, the miner will start to increase the PLL setting back to normal. Our recommended facility room temperature is 33C to get a good mining efficiency. I am looking into the API port question and will pass on the answer when I get it.
Thanks for the explain.
and can i use miner monitor software( "awesome miner" ) for DM11G?

Will I need to remove the blade in order to test hashing boards? Are there any tricks to removing and re-installing the blade?

Hi,
You will need to remove the blade from the case to test the hashing boards. The blade is connected to the case by 4 screws, 2 in front and 2 in the back. There is also a retaining bar over the top that you will need to remove. After that you can just lift the blade out. Becareful as the heatsink fins may cut. To re-install the blade, line up the groove on the case with the blade and it should slide back in.

Thanks for the explain.
and can i use miner monitor software( "awesome miner" ) for DM11G?

Hi,
I have not used awesome miner before, but I was able to get my DM11G to register on it.
1bk9ATe.jpg

Hey there,

I am having issues with the email notification. I managed to setup gmail with instructions from the manual, however i can only set E-Mail Server param and email target. All other functions like low hashrate threshold or high reject treshold are grey and I cant put values into them. I also used the application specific password from gmail.
What am I doing wrong?

sincerely,
Domo

All the other hashing boards tested good. What is the process for replacing the board?

Hi,
You will need to break off the bad hashing board. The boards should come in groups of 4, with perforations so you can snap them apart.
1. Remove the screws from hashing boards 5 to 8.
2. Carefully lift the hashing boards off the heatsink and break off hashing board 5. You may need to sand the edges of the boards to make it smoother.
3. If you would like to keep mining while you wait for a replacement, you can apply a little bit of non-conductive thermal grease (we recommend Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste) to the other hashing boards and put them back onto the heatsink so there are no gaps. For example, when you place the hashing boards back, they should occupy col5 to col7, leaving col8 empty.

We will give you a RMA number and an address to send the bad hashing board.

Last edited:
Hey there,

I am having issues with the email notification. I managed to setup gmail with instructions from the manual, however i can only set E-Mail Server param and email target. All other functions like low hashrate threshold or high reject treshold are grey and I cant put values into them. I also used the application specific password from gmail.
What am I doing wrong?

sincerely,
Domo

Hi,
Those functions are actually disabled and the email function is now obsolete. You will not be able to fill in boxes.

Hi, I am having an issue with mining. Everything was running smooth while testing and I ran for 24hr straight but after I moved my dm11g to a spare room because of the noise and hooked it up to a longer Ethernet cable, but I can no longer access the ibelink login page I just get an error saying it does not exist. I checked both Ethernet cables to make sure they work and they do in fact work fine. Is there something I am missing here?

Hi, I am having an issue with mining. Everything was running smooth while testing and I ran for 24hr straight but after I moved my dm11g to a spare room because of the noise and hooked it up to a longer Ethernet cable, but I can no longer access the ibelink login page I just get an error saying it does not exist. I checked both Ethernet cables to make sure they work and they do in fact work fine. Is there something I am missing here?

Hi,
There are a few things I would like to find out.
1. Are you connecting the miner to the same local network?
2. Are you trying to connect using the IP address or the hostname?
3. Can you check the router's DHCP page to make sure it didn't change IP address?
4. After turning on the miner for 2 mins, do you get the regular 4 blue LED lights on the front?

Hi, you probably might get the same steps from your support ticket but if you can check the network cable connections inside the miner to see if they may have gotten loose. There also may be an issue with the sd card image so you can try to re-image it and try again.
This resolved my issue. Thanks! Now here's hoping I get a quick response on the volume order request for the 22GHs miners. :)

Hi,

Noob question here but I'm out of ideas. I'm having trouble connecting up my miner to my pool.

I followed the guide and was mining to my pool for a short time, but the pool addresses of what I guess are the previous runners keep on popping up after I delete them. And then it appears to be mining to those addresses!

Now it is not mining to my address either.

I have tried rolling back, updating and resetting the miner software.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Hi,

Noob question here but I'm out of ideas. I'm having trouble connecting up my miner to my pool.

I followed the guide and was mining to my pool for a short time, but the pool addresses of what I guess are the previous runners keep on popping up after I delete them. And then it appears to be mining to those addresses!

So I had this happen over and over and over. I don't think the workers are other users though, they appear to be random worker names. What I ended up learning was that the web interface will "refresh" the page which causes the old pool URL and worker name to be repopulated in the text boxes. The workaround for me was to enter the pool and my own worker names quickly after loading the configure page and hitting the update button at the bottom. Hope that helps

Hi,

Hi,
The web console page refreshes fairly fast. It is recommended that you write down all the info you need into a text file, and then copy/paste into the miner and hit the "Add Pool" button. You can then delete the other pools. Finally, don't forget to hit the "Save Configuration" button near the bottom of the page.

how to proceed from here, I also put the switch to the same as the board, didn't work

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 167
how to proceed from here, I also put the switch to the same as the board, didn't work

Hi,
The switches are only used for setting the temperature detection. It looks like hashing board #5 is bad. You will need to check if hashing board #6 to #8 are ok by following the Single Blade Test Guide. This involves moving the panel board and re-attaching it. Next you would need to request for a RMA from Request Warranty on the website.

Hi,
The web console page refreshes fairly fast. It is recommended that you write down all the info you need into a text file, and then copy/paste into the miner and hit the "Add Pool" button. You can then delete the other pools. Finally, don't forget to hit the "Save Configuration" button near the bottom of the page.

Thanks very much.

I now have the problem that my hash rate seems way too high. I must have something configured wrongly?

ibelink.JPG

Back