• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help the Darksend documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wiki is closed to public just to avoid vandalism (and to improve security to an extend).
Full DB is available on demand and I create accounts when asked freely.
TBH, I would prefer if my wiki died as it is well out of date... But most of you asked me back in marsh to keep it running.

My wiki is closed to public just to avoid vandalism (and to improve security to an extend).
Full DB is available on demand and I create accounts when asked freely.
TBH, I would prefer if my wiki died as it is well out of date... But most of you asked me back in marsh to keep it running.

Well the wiki I posted above (not yours) is pretty solid anyways. I agree that it might be best to just let yours die out for now. The only reason I originally posted was to note that the links in the OP post are dead links.

Thanks moli - I think Tungfa is furiously updating the wiki here http://wiki.dashpay.io/display/DRK/Dash Documentation Home - Ive tried to get a user account on elbereth's wiki but doesn't seem possible. The links in the OP go to dead pages though, and the post is sticky.
I just looked through http://wiki.dashpay.io/display/DRK/Legacy+FAQ, pretty awesome. Kudos to tungfa, thanks for all the hard work! It's nice to have the info in one place.

Also, thanks to elbereth for his first wiki, it helped a lot of early darkcoiners (and me) to know about this coin during the early stage of this project. In my opinion the info on elbereth's site shouldn't be discarded, it could be some value for history documentation that someone might want to do later on.

I just looked through http://wiki.dashpay.io/display/DRK/Legacy FAQ, pretty awesome. Kudos to tungfa, thanks for all the hard work! It's nice to have the info in one place.

Also, thanks to elbereth for his first wiki, it helped a lot of early darkcoiners (and me) to know about this coin during the early stage of this project. In my opinion the info on elbereth's site shouldn't be discarded, it could be some value for history documentation that someone might want to do later on.

Tx to balu for his hard work !

Elberth wiki
I agree with keeping as many wiki's up and running as possible , even though it is hard work to keep them updated

Not my work, I just copied it. Anyway, I will be working on the wiki next week a lot, hoping to make it even more informative.

edit* for clarity:
considering this is such a vital post to new comers it would be wise to have the correct links in the original post. That is all I was saying originally. I agree that the elbereth wiki should stay as it is a great piece of the history here. Anyways not sure if anybody can edit the links, if not maybe create a new post and unstick this one?

Last edited:
Is the new wiki ready? I could indicate my wiki is obsolete and add a link to the newer one if you really want to keep it alive.

http://wiki.dashpay.io

it is not 100%, but it never will be,
we are still on it + expanding and expanding

I talked to ... ? forgot who took over yours,
and asked for a log in to update your guide sections, he came back to me,
but i never got that log in

http://wiki.dashpay.io

it is not 100%, but it never will be,
we are still on it + expanding and expanding

I talked to ... ? forgot who took over yours,
and asked for a log in to update your guide sections, he came back to me,
but i never got that log in

If you mean access to my wiki you do have a login/pass for quite some time now. Even before it was renamed to wiki.dashninja.pl.
I cannot recover your password if you lost it though... Can reset it if needed.

If you mean access to my wiki you do have a login/pass for quite some time now. Even before it was renamed to wiki.dashninja.pl.
I cannot recover your password if you lost it though... Can reset it if needed.

i lost my old old login and have no idea what i used
if you can set up a new one for me
[email protected]
and i will get all the videos/guides on there then !
(if we keep this alive)

coingun
what do we do ?
open or close ?
you make the call please
It should probably remain open until a time where we can confirm that all the content has been moved over to the official wiki. Funny enough I don't even think I still have a working password for the site perhaps you can send me a password reset too. [email protected]

I have to admit I've not gone in and done anything mostly cause I lacked the ability to just reconfigure how i need to. I definitely have time.

coingun tungfa - Don't close it. It's always good to have a back up. If one wiki is down for any reason, the other wiki should be up.

Dam girl
why are you always right ?!
:grin:

yes, lets do it
keep it open, i will update the guide section when i can
and shakalak

Dam girl
why are you always right ?!
:grin:

yes, lets do it
keep it open, i will update the guide section when i can
and shakalak