• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GUI tool for running Masternode with Trezor

Doesn't start, but when I run it a second time, no gui appears but I can see two processes and then they disappear.

What is your Linux distribution/version?
Check if there is anything in the logfile (/home/<username>/DashMasternodeTool/logs/dmt.log)

I'm acting a little blindly because this error doesn't want to show up on my Ubuntu 16.04.

What is your Linux distribution/version?
Check if there is anything in the logfile (/home/<username>/DashMasternodeTool/logs/dmt.log)

I'm acting a little blindly because this error doesn't want to show up on my Ubuntu 16.04.

It's not writing to the log file.

If I start it from a command line it says, "Failed to write all bytes for PyQt5.Qt.so".

Dist is manjaro / xfce (arch derivative)

I have installed Manjaro (v17.0.6) but unfortunately the problem does not occur. It remains for me to force python upgrade to v3.6 and then compile binaries. We'll see.

The manjaro version number doesn't mean very much because it's a rolling a release; latest software with no need for re-installing OS. Did you update your system? Python on manjaro is version 3.6.2-1

The manjaro version number doesn't mean very much because it's a rolling a release; latest software with no need for re-installing OS. Did you update your system? Python on manjaro is version 3.6.2-1

Yes, I've updated system - DMT works fine on it. Btw, it's a pretty cool distribution - I did not know it before.
If upgrading a python version on my development machine will not help, I will use Manjaro to compile binaries for you. As you wrote, it already has python 3.6, so it will not be a big deal.

just checked the x64 version on virustotal.com: https://goo.gl/xiRfTC

upload_2017-11-2_0-33-56.png

I assume that are two false postives, right?

To my Keybase share I have uploaded binaries compiled on two systems: Ubuntu and Manjaro. Both are based on the newest Python - v3.6. Please, give me a feedback whether those files run with or without problems.
URL: https://keybase.pub/bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/testing/DMT 0.9.12-linux/

Just launched the Proposals window and got the error, "Problems encountered while processing some of the proposals data. Look into the log file for details."

The log file wasn't updated, it's still got an old entry "INFO | __init__ | App started"

Just launched the Proposals window and got the error, "Problems encountered while processing some of the proposals data. Look into the log file for details."

The log file wasn't updated, it's still got an old entry "INFO | __init__ | App started"
When you close the application, the log should be flushed to disk (it's cached at runtime). I probably know what is the error: there is a new proposal with one of the fields with a different data type than expected. I have fixed this already and will release in a day or two along with other changes I'm working on.

When you close the application, the log should be flushed to disk (it's cached at runtime). I probably know what is the error: there is a new proposal with one of the fields with a different data type than expected. I have fixed this already and will release in a day or two along with other changes I'm working on.

After closing the log file was unchanged.

Suggestion: When fetching the status of a masternode, I was wondering if it would be nicer to display the queue position as a progress bar.

@Bertrand256 pls update default DMT RPC nodes (alice and luna) to Dash Core 12.2 to allow DMT to start 12.2 masternodes. Thanks! :)

Hi, one of the RPC nodes upgraded, the second left as verion 12.1 for those who for some reason have to send "start masternode" message for their old (v12.1) masternodes.
That v12.1 RPC node has its TCP port changed, so DMT with default configuration will skip it while connecting.

Back