• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GROUP BUY

T&Fsolutions

Looking to do a group by for some of the new miners releasing in sept/october. Interested in the innosillicon A5 or the ibelink dm22g working with both companies on a bulk order before the release date.

Looking to do a group by for some of the new miners releasing in sept/october. Interested in the innosillicon A5 or the ibelink dm22g working with both companies on a bulk order before the release date.
I'm interested in the A5.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys! Still working on the Group buy, plan to have something within the next couple months. post this forum around to gain popularity. The more money we have the cheaper we can get them!

Hi. How about the Pinidea DR-100 x11? I want to get a couple but they only sell by a lot of 5 with one free. Too much money, especially with recent Dash price surge, because they are priced by Dash (35 Dash each). Anybody interested?.

Well, I just checked and the promotion buy 5 get 1 free is gone, which makes it even more expensive, and they still sell it as a lot of 5. Crazy!

Hi T&FSolutions.
Geat idead!
Now, in respect to the Innosilicon A5, your proposed order would be focused on their second-batch release, right? As the first batch has long since sold-out hasn't it? I tried to get in on the first round, but was 3 or 4 days too late .
Is there any estimate on time of that Innosilicon will list their second-batch launch?
Also, what does 'bulk' mean here exactly? I understand, of course the numbers depend on the interest generated and committed to by users here. And would a bulk order be eligible for discount...any word at all from Innosilicon on that front?
Either way, thanks for your post. I am very interested at this point and would probaly be looking at somewhere like ~5-10 units at this stage.

Cheers, mate.

T&FSolutions/mulga/JohnSmith I'm also interested in going in for a group by (1-2 units) if you guys are still open for orders.

Everything is sold out, so we'll have to wait until something becomes available. Does anybody here have a way to get an alert when one of these is in stock again?

Back