• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Freelancers & Dash: A Research Report on Remittances for Digital Services.

Hi

As part of our project we are excited to release our research report on the money-transfer industry for Freelancers.

Here is a video that explains the industry and gives some context.

The project researched some of the existing payment related challenges in the Digital Money Transfer Industry for Freelancers.

Despite advances in financial technology, a large majority of Freelancers continue to utilise legacy systems like Wire-Transfer, Paypal and Bank Transfers to move money.

Despite a compelling use case, Blockchain based payment systems lack awareness and a general fear of new technology create impediments to its growth.

With instant, private and near-zero fee transactions, Dash practically solves a large part of these problems today. These payment challenges neatly overlap with Dash’s unique strengths, creating prime conditions for Dash to find greater use-case adoption in the Digital Services Industry.

Look forward to feedback / comments!

Best,
Gaurav Gupta
Dashlancer.com

*CLICK HERE TO VIEW REPORT*

Attachments

• Dash Research Report.pdf
    503.6 KB · Views: 123
Thanks! @Dashmaximalist!

I think remittances for digital services can significantly increase adoption.

Most of the digital money transfer industry is dominated by legacy systems and banks; Dash is potentially in a prime position to break their hold.

Most platforms like make a large part of their revenues from currency-conversion and extra money transfer charges, so it is unlikely that would be comfortable moving to a blockchain system. Atleast not without cannibalising a large part of their own revenues.

Thanks,
Gaurav

P.S Phenomenal work on the OTP project; 20,000 signups and counting!

My friend, your idea is so good!
I have been a freelancer for more than 3 years and I have considered for a long time that cryptocurrencies have a good opportunity within that scope.
Fortunately, there is still not much culture among freelancers to charge in cryptocurrencies and I say fortunately because I think this is a great opportunity for DASH.
Your project look very good and I think it can achieve great things. Good luck!

Contribution for Freelance page (by ARAtechnology team)

This proposal is very well structured, knowing that the main problem to earn money is NOT having where to receive it. Dash is cool!

Now how can we add contributions to your project? We are looking to create a community of development applied to society. And we have a very similar project, the difference is that at the beginning it will be focused on the Latam publishing

Contribution for Freelance page (by ARAtechnology team)

This proposal is very well structured, knowing that the main problem to earn money is NOT having where to receive it. Dash is cool!

Now how can we add contributions to your project? We are looking to create a community of development applied to society. And we have a very similar project, the difference is that at the beginning it will be focused on the Latam publishing

Thank you @Andres Larez . Sure, drop me a message on discord and we can discuss.

Back