• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Feedbands getting 1243 / 6176 Dash this month. This needs to stop ASAP.

Should we spend 943 dash a month on feedbands

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Cool story, but what good are phenomenally better and insanely better ads when

1. Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. have put the banhammer on crypto ads, and

2. people can't buy Dash even in a city with 50+ crypto ATMs?

All you did was put the Dash logo on a stock photo of a cheetah. @NiburuHybrid can do that phenomenally faster and insanely cheaper.

Why should Dash keep giving you Mad Men promotional gurus 15% of our budget when Evolution needs to be sped up and our infrastructure has yet to successfully produce a viable Dash ATM?

Before you start selling something, shouldn't that thing actually exist (Evolution is coming in Q4) and actually be available for purchase (Dash ATMs TBA)?

Are you the Basilpop that is a mod on reddit?

Update, I have been informed by the real Basilpop that this guy was a fake.

The lengths to which the trolls will go lately, impersonating well known community members, etc. Dash must be winning....

Last edited:
Feedbands recognizes the disproportionate size his proposal has become. Did you miss the part a few posts up where he said:

"We support the Network in whatever action it chooses to take, including discontinuing our ad campaign."

I will say though, we have achieved something pretty neat on reddit. I think we are delivering on something close to 100% of the page loads at r/cryptocurrency or r/bitcoin

I genuinely would like to know if someone can get the page to load without a Dash ad.

Very good. I am sure that pumps up your self image.

When this money burn is finished, that will be the end of it. Pointless waste of resources.

I will say though, we have achieved something pretty neat on reddit. I think we are delivering on something close to 100% of the page loads at r/cryptocurrency or r/bitcoin

I genuinely would like to know if someone can get the page to load without a Dash ad.

Back