• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Donating DASH from the budget to the Venezuelan people

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me assure that in case someone takes the Dash source code and creates a new genesis block, and distributes it fairly to the people of venezuela, this coin will have value. Because among the people of venezuela you can find also the merchants, and as long as the merchants accept a coin, this coin gets value. Dash has not great value for this very reason, because the merchants, and especially the merchants of venezuella, do not accept it.

There are a few coins out there with the stated purpose of serving this or that country already. Siberian Chervonets, a.k.a. SibCoin (SIB) come to mind, and this coin is particularly relevant here. SIB is a Dash clone which came out way before the much better known and better performing PIVX (also a Dash clone). SIB tried to differentiate itself in people's minds primarily by being a "meme" coin, that meme being the idea that "this is a coin for the Russian people." PIVX, on the other hand, didn't rely on some silly meme, and instead pushed the technology of Dash a bit further by adding the ZeroCoin protocol to Dash's already private transactions.

So...what has the result been?

Well, PIVX actually has made a bit of a "splash," although it typically trades at about 1/100 the price of Dash, and currently has a market capitalization ranking in the low 50's, compared to Dash which is typically in the top 10 (although has recently slipped to 11.)

SIB, on the other hand, is relatively unknown, is typically priced less than half of PIVX (less than 1/200 of Dash) and currently has a market capitalization ranking somewhere between 200-250.

Also, look at Bitcoin. It is the FIRST and also the most PRIMITIVE of all cryptocurrencies, and yet it remains (so far) the number one ranked both in terms of price and market cap. Being first, despite being the most primitive, has everything to do with its current dominance.

What about Dash? Well, it was the FIRST coin with INSTANT transactions - to my mind the single most important "holy grail" feature for a coin to be useful in real-world retail environments. In addition, it has private/anonymous transactions (making PIVX's adoption of ZeroCoin possibly superfluous, by the way) as well as VERY low transaction fees. Furthermore, the Dash development team is simply unparalleled in the cryptocurrency world, making Dash the most agile and responsive coin in the face of new technological challenges. (Remember how the Bitcoiners fought back and forth about implementing 2MB blocks, and eventually got nowhere except for forking into separate blockchains, whereas Dash implemented it after a simple Masternode vote. Big difference!)

Venezuelans are certainly free to create new cryptos if they want...but they will never match Dash in terms of performance or agility, especially if their coins main differentiation from Dash is that this is a "Venezuelan coin." Dash is ALREADY an INTERNATIONAL COIN, equally accessible to everyone, all over the world, including Venezuela.

One thing we do agree on is the fact that a currency, such as Dash (or any other) needs to be actually used in order to have value. Interestingly, Dash is coming into rather wide adoption in Brazil, also a South American country, which also happens to share a border with Venezuela. (https://www.btcethereum.com/blog/20...dash-now-usable-at-13000-locations-in-brazil/) Venezuela is next.

Last edited:
There are a few coins out there with the stated purpose of serving this or that country already. Siberian Chervonets, a.k.k SibCoin (SIB) come to mind, and this coin is particularly relevant here. SIB is a Dash clone which came out way before the much better known and better performing PIVX (also a Dash clone). SIB tried to differentiate itself in people's minds primarily by being a "meme" coin, that meme being the idea that "this is a coin for the Russian people." PIVX, on the other hand, didn't rely on some silly meme, and instead pushed the technology of Dash a bit further by adding the ZeroCoin protocol to Dash's already private transactions.

So...what has the result been?

Well, PIVX actually has made a bit of a "splash," although it typically trades at about 1/100 the price of Dash, and currently has a market capitalization ranking in the low 50's, compared to Dash which is typically in the top 10 (although has recently slipped to 11.)

SIB, on the other hand, is relatively unknown, is typically priced less than half of PIVX (less than 1/200 of Dash) and currently has a market capitalization ranking somewhere between 200-250.

Also, look at Bitcoin. It is the FIRST and also the most PRIMITIVE of all cryptocurrencies, and yet it remains (so far) the number one ranked both in terms of price and market cap. Being first, despite being the most primitive, has everything to do with its current dominance.

What about Dash? Well, it was the FIRST coin with INSTANT transactions - to my mind the single most important "holy grail" feature for a coin to be useful in real-world retail environments. In addition, it has private/anonymous transactions (making PIVX's adoption of ZeroCoin possibly superfluous, by the way) as well as VERY low transaction fees. Furthermore, the Dash development team is simply unparalleled in the cryptocurrency world, making Dash the most agile and responsive coin in the face of new technological challenges. (Remember how the Bitcoiners fought back and forth about implementing 2MB blocks, and eventually got nowhere except for forking into separate blockchains, whereas Dash implemented it after a simple Masternode vote. Big difference!)

Venezuelans are certainly free to create new cryptos if they want...but they will never match Dash in terms of performance or agility, especially if their coins main differentiation from Dash is that this is a "Venezuelan coin." Dash is ALREADY an INTERNATIONAL COIN, equally accessible to everyone, all over the world, including Venezuela.

One thing we do agree on is the fact that a currency, such as Dash (or any other) needs to be actually used in order to have value. Interestingly, Dash is coming into rather wide adoption in Brazil, also a South American country, which also happens to share a border with Venezuela. (https://www.btcethereum.com/blog/20...dash-now-usable-at-13000-locations-in-brazil/) Venezuela is next.

well said !

There are a few coins out there with the stated purpose of serving this or that country already. Siberian Chervonets, a.k.a. SibCoin (SIB) come to mind, and this coin is particularly relevant here. SIB is a Dash clone which came out way before the much better known and better performing PIVX (also a Dash clone). SIB tried to differentiate itself in people's minds primarily by being a "meme" coin, that meme being the idea that "this is a coin for the Russian people." PIVX, on the other hand, didn't rely on some silly meme, and instead pushed the technology of Dash a bit further by adding the ZeroCoin protocol to Dash's already private transactions.

You missed a critical point here.

When I say give some crypto to the people of Venezuela, I mean REALLY give it to them, not pretend to give. Sibcoin creators were supposed to give sibcoins to all Siberian people, but actually these coins never arrived into the hands of siberian people! So it was a Siberian coin only in name, but not in practice. I could also create a coin and name it "galactic coin". Is this coin used in the whole galaxy? Can it be found into the hands of terrestrials and extraterrestrials? As you can see, the brand name does not matter, the essence matters.

So this is the real challenge you have to solve here. HOW the cryptocoin will arrive to the people (either venezuela people, or siberia people, or US people). As long as you do not solve this very basic problem, everything is theory, and your failure is unavoidable, whether you call yourself DigitalCash(=Dash), or bitcoin, or Sibcoin, or VenezuelaCoin or whatever.

Let me remind you once again that all cryptocurrencies are (still) scarce COLLECTIBLE ITEMS and not money. So why give to venezuella people DASH? Give them stamps, or paintings of Van Gogh, or the underwears of princess diana or of elvis presley. Whatever you give them, either Dash. or stamps, or paintings, or underwears, they will EXCHANGE them to real money (which is the money that is accepted BY THE VENEZUELA MERCHANTS). You refer to cryptocyrrencies as coins and as money, but they are neither coins nor money. They remain collectible items. The word you use does not matter, the essence matters.

Let me repeat it. The word you use does not matter, the essence matters. Your retarded brain has been brainwashed by the advertisers, who (constantly and repeatedly) are changing the meaning of the words, in order to confuse.

Dash is not accessible to everyone, as long as the static IPs of Dash Masternodes are known and the venezuela state can easily ban Dash.

Dash is not the coin of the international community (do all people around the globe equaly participate in Dash ?). Dash is the coin of the greedy dash generation of 2014-2016. But even if it was the coin of the international community, by no means I think it is a good thing to be enslaved to the international community. Each community and each people (US people, Venezuela people e.t.c) should preserve its sovereignty against globalization.

Last edited:
You missed a critical point here.

When I say give some crypto to the people of Venezuela, I mean REALLY give it to them, not pretend to give. Sibcoin creators were supposed to give sibcoins to all Siberian people, but actually these coins never arrived into the hands of siberian people! So it was a Siberian coin only in name, but not in practice. I could also create a coin and name it "galactic coin". Is this coin used in the whole galaxy? Can it be found into the hands of terrestrials and extraterrestrials? As you can see, the name does not matter, the essence matters.

So this is the real challenge you have to solve here. HOW the cryptocoin will arrive to the people (either venezuela people, or siberia people, or US people). As long as you do not solve this very basic problem, everything is theory, and your failure is unavoidable, whether you call yourself DigitalCash(=Dash), or bitcoin, or Sibcoin, or VenezuelaCoin or whatever.

Let me remind you once again that all cryptocurrencies are (still) scarce COLLECTIBLE ITEMS and not money. So why give to venezuella people DASH? Give them stamps, or paintings of Van Gogh, or the underwears of princess diana or of elvis presley. Whatever you give them, either Dash. or stamps, or paintings, or underwears, they will EXCHANGE them to real money (which is the money that is accepted BY THE VENEZUELA MERCHANTS). You refer to cryptocyrrencies as coins and as money, but they are neither coins nor money. They remain collectible items. The name you use does not matter, the essence matters.

Let me repeat it. The name you use does not matter, the essence matters. Your retarded brain has been brainwashed by the advertisers, who (contrantly and repeatedly) are changing the meaning of the words, in order to confuse.

Dash is not accessible to everyone, as long as the static IPs of Dash Masternodes are known and the venezuela state can easily ban Dash.

Dash is not the coin of the international community (do all people around the globe equaly participate in Dash ?). Dash is the coin of the greedy dash generation of 2014-2016. But even if it was the coin of the international community, by no means I think it is a good thing to be enslaved to the international community. Each community and each people (US people, Venezuela people e.t.c) should preserve its sovereignty against globalization.

How will Dash (or any other cryptocoin) arrive in the hands of the Venezuelan people? Well, mostly they will simply BUY Dash with their hyper-inflated fiat currency. Many of the really smart ones have already done so, and will probably continue to do so, and their example will certainly influence others to do so. Of course, because their fiat IS hyper-inflated they will be able to buy less crypto today than they could yesterday, but more than they would be able to tomorrow. Buying crypto (or gold, for that matter, or ANY other "scarce collectible item") which maintains its value much better than hyperinflationary Venezuelan fiat would therefore be a fantastic hedge against inflation, and would actually serve to counteract it.

Let's say someone in Venezuela buys enough Dash for a loaf of bread. Tomorrow, if they had kept their fiat, inflation would have made that loaf cost more in terms of fiat - but they would find that the Dash they bought is still enough for the loaf. Buying Dash would be VERY wise for any Venezuelan at this time.

So, again, to answer your question of HOW the Venezuelans would acquire Dash: they would BUY it, just like I did.

My "retarded brain" (as you so unnecessarily and rudely put it - which says far more about YOU than me, by the way) has not been "brainwashed" in any way. That is why I, as an individual, without government assistance or charity, made the conscious choice to exchange my fiat money for Dash. I saw the value, and decided that in the long run Dash would be far more valuable to me and others than the fiat I paid for it. And I DON'T live in a hyperinflationary economy.

You are correct, however, when you assert that the name does not matter, but that the essence matters. But you do so in the context of comparing Dash (instant, anonymous, practically free transactions, plus an amazing development team which makes Dash extremely agile and adaptable as need be) with "stamps, or paintings of Van Gogh, or the underwears of Princess Diana or of Elvis Presley." If you see these things as "essentially equivalent," well...to put it nicely, perhaps you're a bit over your head here. (In reality, though, I suspect you aren't as foolish as you seem to be; your transparent anti-Dash agenda is simply indefensible and non-reality-based, and essentially forces you into ridiculous arguments and assertions. I actually wonder if you're being paid to sow discord here....)

And yes, the IP addresses of the Masternodes are public, and could be blocked by the Venezuelan government. But all that would do is temporarily prevent the instant and private features of Dash. The Venezuelan people running normal Dash nodes (i.e., not Masternodes) would still be able to communicate with other normal Dash nodes, and the currency could therefore still be exchanged, albeit a bit slower. Of course, it is rather trivial to run a VPN (Vritual Private Network) on one's computer or even one's phone, completely bypassing any attempts to block access to the Masternodes, meaning any such attempts would ultimately be ineffective and temporary at best.

Furthermore, what reason would there even be for the government to make such ineffective attempts? Despite political corruption, the citizens can vote for their president and all other politicians. It is a democratic republic. If the people want Dash enough (or any other crypto) then they will simply vote for politicians who support Dash. Besides, the increased financial health and stability which would be experienced by the citizens and the nation as a whole would certainly be viewed as positive by the government, and would help those in power (who support the use of Dash) to get reelected.

And I didn't say that Dash was "the" coin of the international community. I said it was "a" coin of the international community - and it IS. It's also, by the way, the BEST if one wants a coin for transacting in real-world brick-and-mortar stores. Using Dash "enslaves" (your word) no one: it frees them from the shackles of government fiat, and the very real world threat of out of control fiat printing and the ensuing inflation.

Lastly, your assertions regarding the "greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016" (as well as your sill avatar) are, again, simply designed to produce discord. ALL normal, healthy people want what is good for themselves and their loved ones, and that includes financial well-being. Anyone who had the foresight to take the very real RISK and purchase whatever amount of Dash they could afford in 2014-2016 wasn't being "greedy," they were simply looking after their own financial welfare, to the best of their ability. Good for them!

How will Dash (or any other cryptocoin) arrive in the hands of the Venezuelan people? Well, mostly they will simply BUY Dash with their hyper-inflated fiat currency. Many of the really smart ones have already done so, and will probably continue to do so, and their example will certainly influence others to do so. Of course, because their fiat IS hyper-inflated they will be able to buy less crypto today than they could yesterday, but more than they would be able to tomorrow. Buying crypto (or gold, for that matter, or ANY other "scarce collectible item") which maintains its value much better than hyperinflationary Venezuelan fiat would therefore be a fantastic hedge against inflation, and would actually serve to counteract it.

Let's say someone in Venezuela buys enough Dash for a loaf of bread. Tomorrow, if they had kept their fiat, inflation would have made that loaf cost more in terms of fiat - but they would find that the Dash they bought is still enough for the loaf. Buying Dash would be VERY wise for any Venezuelan at this time.

So, again, to answer your question of HOW the Venezuelans would acquire Dash: they would BUY it, just like I did.

My "retarded brain" (as you so unnecessarily and rudely put it - which says far more about YOU than me, by the way) has not been "brainwashed" in any way. That is why I, as an individual, without government assistance or charity, made the conscious choice to exchange my fiat money for Dash. I saw the value, and decided that in the long run Dash would be far more valuable to me and others than the fiat I paid for it. And I DON'T live in a hyperinflationary economy.

You are correct, however, when you assert that the name does not matter, but that the essence matters. But you do so in the context of comparing Dash (instant, anonymous, practically free transactions, plus an amazing development team which makes Dash extremely agile and adaptable as need be) with "stamps, or paintings of Van Gogh, or the underwears of Princess Diana or of Elvis Presley." If you see these things as "essentially equivalent," well...to put it nicely, perhaps you're a bit over your head here. (In reality, though, I suspect you aren't as foolish as you seem to be; your transparent anti-Dash agenda is simply indefensible and non-reality-based, and essentially forces you into ridiculous arguments and assertions. I actually wonder if you're being paid to sow discord here....)

And yes, the IP addresses of the Masternodes are public, and could be blocked by the Venezuelan government. But all that would do is temporarily prevent the instant and private features of Dash. The Venezuelan people running normal Dash nodes (i.e., not Masternodes) would still be able to communicate with other normal Dash nodes, and the currency could therefore still be exchanged, albeit a bit slower. Of course, it is rather trivial to run a VPN (Vritual Private Network) on one's computer or even one's phone, completely bypassing any attempts to block access to the Masternodes, meaning any such attempts would ultimately be ineffective and temporary at best.

Furthermore, what reason would there even be for the government to make such ineffective attempts? Despite political corruption, the citizens can vote for their president and all other politicians. It is a democratic republic. If the people want Dash enough (or any other crypto) then they will simply vote for politicians who support Dash. Besides, the increased financial health and stability which would be experienced by the citizens and the nation as a whole would certainly be viewed as positive by the government, and would help those in power (who support the use of Dash) to get reelected.

And I didn't say that Dash was "the" coin of the international community. I said it was "a" coin of the international community - and it IS. It's also, by the way, the BEST if one wants a coin for transacting in real-world brick-and-mortar stores. Using Dash "enslaves" (your word) no one: it frees them from the shackles of government fiat, and the very real world threat of out of control fiat printing and the ensuing inflation.

Lastly, your assertions regarding the "greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016" (as well as your sill avatar) are, again, simply designed to produce discord. ALL normal, healthy people want what is good for themselves and their loved ones, and that includes financial well-being. Anyone who had the foresight to take the very real RISK and purchase whatever amount of Dash they could afford in 2014-2016 wasn't being "greedy," they were simply looking after their own financial welfare, to the best of their ability. Good for them!

Too many words. Sadly english is not my native language, so I cannot use it as good as you do, in order to convince. Despite all that, and despite I am unable to use proper english, words do not matter. Essence does. And the essence is that the good and the right is on my side. And although I cannot express myself, I do understand whats going on here, and many other (non brainwashed) people also do.

Whatever beautifull words you are saying, the truth is one. Dash is a cryptocoin designed by secret agents in order to enslave foreign people and foreign states. It is also designed to be easily destroyed in case it becomes dangerous for the pimary state that controls Dash. Thats why you banned TOR and any other method that protects your anonymity as masternodes. Thats why your whole budget is spend in advertising and amandas. You are the facebook of cryptos!! You are now targeting Venezuela, for political reasons in order to destroy its economy, and turn its people from slaves of their own government, into your own slaves.

Dash is also a cryptocoin which does not take into account the new generations. It is a get quick rich scheme for a specific generation, similar to bitcoin. Its goal is to create the new world order elit. You dont want to free people, you dont want justice or equal oportunities for everyone, you refuse the social aspect of money, and you just want to become the new Caliph in the place of the old Caliph (FIAT).

Words do not matter, sentiments do. This is because the votes in the knowledge tree are better recorded and signed with sentiments. SO...BUZZ OFF! You, your advertisers and your amandas, each one of you go behind me!

Last edited:
Too many words. Sadly english is not my native language, so I cannot use it as good as you can in order to convince.
Despite all that, words do not matter. Essence does, The good and the right is in my side.
Whatever beautifull words you are saying, the truth is one.
Dash is a cryptocoin designed by secret agents in order to enslave foreign people and foreign states.
Dash is also a cryptocoin which does not take into account the new generations, and its goal is to create the new elit.

SO BUZZ OFF! (words do not matter, sentiments do!)

Lol, you seem to speak and understand well enough when you're attacking Dash, and spreading discord...and then all of a sudden claim to not understand once someone calls you out on your nonsense.

No, I am not going to buzz off. Again, you are being unnecessarily rude, simply because I disagree with you, and am able to make rational, reality-based arguments in my favor. When you make utterly stupid, unsubstantiated claims, expect be be called out on it.

Whether my words are "beautiful" or not, they are TRUE.

Dash was designed NOT by "secret agents," LOL! (There's one of those utterly stupid, unsubstantiated claims again, simply designed to create discord.) It was started by Ed Duffield, certainly not a "secret agent" at all, but a known person. Others who choose to use Dash may prefer to remain anonymous, while others may not mind if their identity is known. Either way, this certainly does not imply anyone is a "secret agent" trying to "enslave foreign people and foreign states." What NONSENSE!

Dash DOES take into account "the new generations" and ALL people, by having created a coin for ALL to use, with the BEST characteristics of ANY coin. (Which I have described above.) It's goal is not to create a new "elite," but to bring instant, private, almost free transactions to ALL. It is intended for GLOBAL use, but not to coerce anyone into using it. And if some people get rich because they invest in, or use, or create services for Dash, then good for them. They worked for it, and deserve to reap the rewards.

Now, I know English may not be your strong point. So feel free to take your time, as much as you need, and answer me in a thoughtful, considered way, without the childish rudeness. Or, maybe considering "buzzing off" yourself.

Dash was designed NOT by "secret agents," LOL! (There's one of those utterly stupid, unsubstantiated claims again, simply designed to create discord.) It was started by Ed Duffield, certainly not a "secret agent" at all, but a known person. Others who choose to use Dash may prefer to remain anonymous, while others may not mind if their identity is known. Either way, this certainly does not imply anyone is a "secret agent" trying to "enslave foreign people and foreign states." What NONSENSE!
I never said Duffield is a secret agent. Agents infiltrated Dash later. And they imposed their requirements. They destroyed the TOR protection of masternodes. They bought masternodes, and they constantly vote for advertisers and other bullshits, in order to destroy governance. Because the state that controls Dash, dont want governed coins to flourish. They want to keep governance for themselves, because the governance is the real power and not the money.

Dash DOES take into account "the new generations" and ALL people, by having created a coin for ALL to use, with the BEST characteristics of ANY coin. (Which I have described above.) It's goal is not to create a new "elite," but to bring instant, private, almost free transactions to ALL. It is intended for GLOBAL use, but not to coerce anyone into using it. And if some people get rich because they invest in, or use, or create services for Dash, then good for them. They worked for it, and deserve to reap the rewards.
You banned TOR and you exposed the anonymity of the masternodes.
You brainwashed the new dash generation and they consider normal the generation of 2014-2016 (along with their friends and heirs) to hold the 2/3 of the total Dash (you inherited this brainwashing by bitcoin)
You brainwashed the (new generation of) masternodes in order to obey your social norms, and they do not dare to confiscate the richest wallet alghough they have clear economical incentives to do it (you also inherited this brainwashing by bitcoin, but fortunately bitcoiners are not all of them brainwashed anymore and they already started confiscating wallets)
You keep advertise with the help of amandas and the rest advertisers, by using the tons of FIAT money that the spies are throwing to you (and to your governance system which is controled by them), in order to transform DASH into the facebook of cryptos.
What other proof do you want for you to understand that Dash is used in order to serve the new world order elit? Dont you understand that the people behind Dash dont give a dime for the local societies or for the world as a whole? They just want their own profit, and they want to earn it not by fair competition, but by being inflated by the spies' FIAT money, and by using the lies of advertising.

Last edited:
I never said Duffield is a secret agent. Agents infiltrated Dash later. And they imposed their requirements. They destroyed the TOR protection of masternodes. They bought masternodes, and they constantly vote for advertisers and other bullshits, in order to destroy governance. Because the state that controls Dash, dont want governed coins to flourish. They want to keep governance for themselves, because the governance is the real power and not the money.

This sounds truly paranoid...or, again, like someone paid to spread discord and confusion here. No one "infiltrated" Dash. People, such as myself, simply bought some Dash when it looked like a good idea to them. I have a friend, a construction worker actually, who just bought some Dash in November or December. He's certainly no "secret agent." Some people bought Dash when it was at really good prices, and as a result they have one or more Masternodes. Good for them! Now that they have such a significant share of Dash, they also have a significant interest in seeing it do well. You may not agree with them voting "for advertisers and other bullshits" (as you put it) but be assured that the motive for their votes is not to "destroy governance" (since by voting they actually ARE governing!) but because they believe their votes serve to promote awareness of the amazing properties of Dash, or to actually improve the coin itself. The more people become aware of Dash, and the better the coin becomes, the more the Masternode owners (and all holders of Dash, for that matter) stand to profit.

The "real power" (as you put it) or the "real motivation" (as I see it) is NOT the governance but the money or profit derived from the extraordinary usability of Dash, compared to other cryptocoins. What "power" or "motive" is there in simply being able to vote on Budget Proposals? None, really, other than the hope that by approving good proposals, and declining poor ones, the value of Dash will consequently rise.

If a state truly wanted to destroy Dash (as you seem to) then they would buy up Masternodes and then ACTUALLY destroy the network, rather than consistently voting in ways which INCREASE Dash's value.

You banned TOR and you exposed the anonymity of the masternodes.
You brainwashed the new dash generation and they consider normal the generation of 2014-2016 (along with their friends and heirs) to hold the 2/3 of the total Dash (you inherited this brainwashing by bitcoin)
You brainwashed the (new generation of) masternodes in order to obey your social norms, and they do not dare to confiscate the richest wallet alghough they have clear economical incentives to do it (you also inherited this brainwashing by bitcoin, but fortunately bitcoiners are not all of them brainwashed anymore and they already started confiscating wallets)
You keep advertise with the help of amandas and the rest advertisers, by using the tons of FIAT money that the spies are throwing to you (and to your governance system which is controled by them), in order to transform DASH into the facebook of cryptos.
What other proof do you want for you to understand that Dash is used in order to serve the new world order elit? Dont you understand that the people behind Dash dont give a dime for the local societies or for the world as a whole? They just want their own profit, and they want to earn it not by fair competition, but by being inflated by the spies' FIAT money, and by using the lies of advertising.

You keep saying "YOU did this" and "YOU did that." First of all I didn't do anything, but buy some Dash at a good price. Nothing wrong with that! But to address your concerns:

TOR is not used for the Masternodes YET, because TOR would slow the network down and Dash is INSTANT. I suspect that TOR and/or I2P will be introduced later, when or if it can be integrated without degrading network performance.

There is no "brainwashing" involved in the simple economic reality that early adopters of crypto tend to get in at a MUCH better price than later adopters, and therefore tend to hold MUCH more of the currency. The same goes for many other asset classes, including stocks, for example.

The fact that you think it would be morally justified to "confiscate the richest wallet" shows that you are immoral, and therefore not here for any good purpose. The fact that you think "economic incentives" justify stealing someone else's money implies that you think ALL theft is justified, because ALL theft is done for the "economic incentive" of the thief. Furthermore, it appears the link which you quoted about "confiscating wallets" referenced this apparently Russian scam. You may well be part of this scam yourself, for all I know. I DO know, however, that you are an immoral liar, who attacks the VALUE CREATORS involved with Dash; and rather than attacking a REAL SCAM, you would rather promote it. I haven't been unduly rude to you (although you have been rude to me) but I will tell you, very simply and honestly, that your entire approach is disgusting and reprehensible to me, and I want EVERYONE on this board to see you for the IMMORAL spreader of DISCORD and LIES that you truly are.

@ScioMind, I just wanted to say that I rarely come upon such reasonable and well-worded writings on the forums.
I agree with your reasoning 100% and I'm thankful to you for taking the time to present the arguments in such an eloquent way.
We need more people like you here, so we can have high-quality discussions and make good decisions about the future of Dash.

Not to mention his deliberate destruction of a thread that is designed to try and bring economic help to a nation in desperate need.
Demo you are truly a putrid human.
Also I suspect it's you spamming our forum like throwing a tantrum when you get wrecked like you just did. Go and talk about how to grow Monero rather than spamming us with jealous envy.

Last edited:
Not to mention his deliberate destruction of a thread that is designed to try and bring economic help to a nation in desperate need.
Demo you are truly a putrid human.
Also I suspect it's you spamming our forum like throwing a tantrum when you get wrecked like you just did. Go and talk about how to grow Monero rather than spamming us with jealous envy.
I suspect he hijacked this thread because of the obvious benefit such a thing would have in terms of PR, and simply getting more people to use Dash. His goal, as can easily be gleaned from perusing his posts, is to tear Dash down, rather than build it up. Getting Venezuelans to widely adopt Dash would certainly build it up. Let's not let his nonsense derail this pre-proposal, nor let it diminish its momentum.

That being said, I will once again state that I feel that it would be highly beneficial for the Dash Nation to supply Venezuelan retail outlets with Point of Sale equipment, so that people could pay directly in Dash, without the need for any sort intermediary third party. In other words, letting people pay from their phones directly, without using some bank issued "crypto-card," for example.

There is historical precedence for this. In order to promote sales of electric cars, the companies that sell these cars often build charging stations in cities so that the cars are actually usable. I think a similar thing was done back during the advent of conventional gas-powered cars, with car companies being involved with creating gas stations - again, so that the cars would actually be usable. Other industries do this as well, by assisting with the creation of the infrastructure necessary for their product.

I actually don't think we need to limit these efforts to Venezuela, by the way. I think it behooves us to woo major retailers around the world, explaining to them just why Dash is TRULY the best choice for instant crypto-payments. Another benefit, as we know, is that Dash would allow them to avoid the much higher service charges incurred when customers pay using credit cards, etc. Of course, we could focus on places like Venezuela where the need is particularly great, but we should also be very mindful of the opportunities elsewhere as well.

That being said, I will once again state that I feel that it would be highly beneficial for the Dash Nation to supply Venezuelan retail outlets with Point of Sale equipment, so that people could pay directly in Dash, without the need for any sort intermediary third party. In other words, letting people pay from their phones directly, without using some bank issued "crypto-card," for example.
I agree. But I found that this is as much a legal as it is a technical issue.
We need to have someone over there who can organize this and find a solution to make it work within the bounds of the local law.

I agree. But I found that this is as much a legal as it is a technical issue.
We need to have someone over there who can organize this and find a solution to make it work within the bounds of the local law.
Or is there another way of setting up exchange with cash in the mail? As you said it's a legal issue and putting boots on the ground to undermine the local government could be risky. It's already illegal for the people to exchange out if their currency in any significant amount. They are operating with underground traders at the moment who are giving them black market dollars at an extortionate rate but it's better than being in VEF.
If we could some how reach these people and use a peer to peer service to send DASH for VEF received through mail or how ever else and maybe setup something web based offering tuition for the people and real time support in Spanish to assist in their technique needs.
The VEF received can be burnt for all I care, its just about getting DASH circulating where it's needed most.

I suspect he hijacked this thread because of the obvious benefit such a thing would have in terms of PR, and simply getting more people to use Dash. His goal, as can easily be gleaned from perusing his posts, is to tear Dash down, rather than build it up. Getting Venezuelans to widely adopt Dash would certainly build it up. Let's not let his nonsense derail this pre-proposal, nor let it diminish its momentum.

There is historical precedence for this. In order to promote sales of electric cars, the companies that sell these cars often build charging stations in cities so that the cars are actually usable. I think a similar thing was done back during the advent of conventional gas-powered cars, with car companies being involved with creating gas stations - again, so that the cars would actually be usable. Other industries do this as well, by assisting with the creation of the infrastructure necessary for their product.

I actually don't think we need to limit these efforts to Venezuela, by the way. I think it behooves us to woo major retailers around the world, explaining to them just why Dash is TRULY the best choice for instant crypto-payments. Another benefit, as we know, is that Dash would allow them to avoid the much higher service charges incurred when customers pay using credit cards, etc. Of course, we could focus on places like Venezuela where the need is particularly great, but we should also be very mindful of the opportunities elsewhere as well.
I agree we cannot be single minded about spreading DASH adoption, this is one place worth targeting and worth serious attention.

Wow! We're here dealing with demo's nonsense, and basically just talking about getting to square one, and these guys are way ahead of us! Fantastic! Definitely going to get my vote!

This sounds truly paranoid...or, again, like someone paid to spread discord and confusion here. No one "infiltrated" Dash. People, such as myself, simply bought some Dash when it looked like a good idea to them. I have a friend, a construction worker actually, who just bought some Dash in November or December. He's certainly no "secret agent." Some people bought Dash when it was at really good prices, and as a result they have one or more Masternodes. Good for them! Now that they have such a significant share of Dash, they also have a significant interest in seeing it do well. You may not agree with them voting "for advertisers and other bullshits" (as you put it) but be assured that the motive for their votes is not to "destroy governance" (since by voting they actually ARE governing!) but because they believe their votes serve to promote awareness of the amazing properties of Dash, or to actually improve the coin itself. The more people become aware of Dash, and the better the coin becomes, the more the Masternode owners (and all holders of Dash, for that matter) stand to profit.

The "real power" (as you put it) or the "real motivation" (as I see it) is NOT the governance but the money or profit derived from the extraordinary usability of Dash, compared to other cryptocoins. What "power" or "motive" is there in simply being able to vote on Budget Proposals? None, really, other than the hope that by approving good proposals, and declining poor ones, the value of Dash will consequently rise.

If a state truly wanted to destroy Dash (as you seem to) then they would buy up Masternodes and then ACTUALLY destroy the network, rather than consistently voting in ways which INCREASE Dash's value.

You keep saying "YOU did this" and "YOU did that." First of all I didn't do anything, but buy some Dash at a good price. Nothing wrong with that! But to address your concerns:

TOR is not used for the Masternodes YET, because TOR would slow the network down and Dash is INSTANT. I suspect that TOR and/or I2P will be introduced later, when or if it can be integrated without degrading network performance.

There is no "brainwashing" involved in the simple economic reality that early adopters of crypto tend to get in at a MUCH better price than later adopters, and therefore tend to hold MUCH more of the currency. The same goes for many other asset classes, including stocks, for example.

The fact that you think it would be morally justified to "confiscate the richest wallet" shows that you are immoral, and therefore not here for any good purpose. The fact that you think "economic incentives" justify stealing someone else's money implies that you think ALL theft is justified, because ALL theft is done for the "economic incentive" of the thief. Furthermore, it appears the link which you quoted about "confiscating wallets" referenced this apparently Russian scam. You may well be part of this scam yourself, for all I know. I DO know, however, that you are an immoral liar, who attacks the VALUE CREATORS involved with Dash; and rather than attacking a REAL SCAM, you would rather promote it. I haven't been unduly rude to you (although you have been rude to me) but I will tell you, very simply and honestly, that your entire approach is disgusting and reprehensible to me, and I want EVERYONE on this board to see you for the IMMORAL spreader of DISCORD and LIES that you truly are.
Whatever you are saying, it is clear who the immoral is. The immoral, it is you my friend! You, and the greedy ones you support!

The below picture is the proof of your filthy immorality.
nintchdbpict000373993108.jpg
Give to the children the money they are entitled to, as the world citizens of the future, and give it now!
Greedy generation of the past, go where you belong, deep down there, to meet your spiritual fathers.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised that proposal failed, you should reach out to the guys at dash force news and try and raise awareness about this and the issue. Maybe it can be brought back to life.
I think the master node owners are flooded with proposals and cannot research all of them leaving good things missed.
Maybe an interview with the guys and a few donations to get the 5 DASH raised again would be a good start.
I would be willing to donate a DASH to this cause.

Thanks a lot mate , this time around i am looking for partners to go along with me.

this has many advantages

this increases the legitimacy of the whole project

it increases the transparency when they are multiple eyes watching things.

and it gives me a huge moral boost.

so let me know if you guys are ready to partner on this, i have completed all the tech work anyway , so what i am looking for some one who can rally the troops and market the proposal primarily.

Whatever you are saying, it is clear who the immoral is. The immoral, it is you my friend! You, and the greedy ones you support!

The below picture is the proof of your filthy immorality.

Give to the children the money they are entitled to, as the world citizens of the future, and give it now!
Greedy generation of the past, go where you belong, deep down there, to meet your spiritual fathers.
No, not "Whatever I am saying." Stop pretending you can't understand VERY plain English when you are confronted by truth.

You support apparently Russian scams in your support theft, and you are a liar. And you have been exposed here for all to see.

My words, throughout all my posts, reflect my consistently moral positions - just as yours reflect your consistent intent to create discord, and consistently immoral positions.

You support apparently Russian scams in your support theft, and you are a liar.
You, and the rest old greedy generation, you are the thieves and the scammers and the liars. Because you cheat and steal and brainwash and enslave the new generation. I do not support neither Russians nor scams. I support Democracy.
In Athenian Democracy rich people were forced by community decisions to give money to the city. Rich people could refuse to give money to the city only if they could prove that there was another person richer than them. And of course the taxation of the non rich citizens was considered as offensive.

And you have been exposed here for all to see.
And you have been exposed here:

nintchdbpict000373993108.jpg

Give a basic income to the new generation ! Give to the children the money they are entitled to, as the world citizens of the future, and give it now!

Last edited:
Back