• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashRadar development thread

Antti Kaikkonen

dashradar example.png
I'm planning to post updates here. All feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

GitHub: https://github.com/Antti-Kaikkonen/DashRadar

Features

Last edited:
whow
keep mixing i would say :rolleyes:
(Edited link in OP)

Just removed caching from addresses because it was causing certain connections to be missing in the live mode. I think live mode looks better now.

You've got both TX and IX? Played around with one of these before, didn't get IX working but always wanted to see what PrivateSend looked like on it :)

You've got both TX and IX? Played around with one of these before, didn't get IX working but always wanted to see what PrivateSend looked like on it :)
I tried to add InstantSend support but it isn't working in the live mode yet.

I think I know why though. The instantsend lock messages are usually broadcasted after the transaction so I would need to listen to the lock messages. I will let you know when I get it fixed. Also I can't fix InstantSend for old transactions because the information isn't stored in the blockchain I think.

Sorry, I wasn't clear there, I meant both inputs and outputs, I'd tried it with the insight websocket API and it only broadcast outputs so everything was disjointed, PrivateSend transactions where obvious but they weren't connected. I see now you've got both and there's a nice nest of tangled up furballs forming as PrivateSend does its thing :) Really nice seeing that, it doesn't leave a whole lot of room for doubt that PrivateSend transactions are untraceable.

Good luck showing InstantSend, looking forward to watching this develop :)

Sorry, I wasn't clear there, I meant both inputs and outputs, I'd tried it with the insight websocket API and it only broadcast outputs so everything was disjointed, PrivateSend transactions where obvious but they weren't connected. I see now you've got both and there's a nice nest of tangled up furballs forming as PrivateSend does its thing :) Really nice seeing that, it doesn't leave a whole lot of room for doubt that PrivateSend transactions are untraceable.

Good luck showing InstantSend, looking forward to watching this develop :)
Yeah at some point i deployed a broken version with that problem and it seems you happened use it at the same time :)

Edit: Current problem is that it sometimes displays a transaction with wrong icon (dash logo). I don't know why but I'll try to find out..

Yeah at some point i deployed a broken version with that problem and it seems you happened use it at the same time :)

Edit: Current problem is that it sometimes displays a transaction with wrong icon (dash logo). I don't know why but I'll try to find out..

Yeah, I'd seen that here too, no idea what might be causing it though :/ Another I get is with poor network connectivity, for some reason the missed transactions when network traffic is stalled seem to come together as a single transaction when it's re-established. I was getting the same before, iirc it was from insight but I didn't get as far as seeing whether they could be detected and queried and I doubt it's much of a problem for most.

Update:
  • Bugfixes (switched from webgl graphics to svg graphics because webgl implementation of VivaGraph library was buggy for images)
  • Added icon for coinbase transaction
Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Edit: Another update: You can now change settings by clicking the settings icon in top right corner.

Last edited:
I made a tool for analyzing/visualizing private send transactions. It currently finds the all the shortest paths to create denominations transactions behind a set number of mixing transactions. It's not ready for public release but you can preview the results by importing the JSON data in one of the links below.

Exactly 3 rounds
Exactly 4 rounds (slow to import, might lagg)
Both links are for the privatesend transaction 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba

Other updates:
  • Fixed exporting to json
  • PrivateSend Create Denomination transactions that also created PrivateSend collateral inputs were not recognized as Create Denomination transactions.
Edit: improved stability and speed of importing JSON data.

Last edited:
Updated
  • Mixing transactions are now different color for different denominations.
  • Added list views for currently displayed transactions and addresses
    • Addresses and transactions can be selected and selected nodes ares highlighted in the graph.
      • TODO: Add ability to select nodes in the graph by right clicking. Maybe add rectangular selection tool.
    • Addresses and transactions can be sorted by their properties by clicking the column header.
      • TODO: Add more properties
    • Can perform group actions on selected addresses/transactions (delete all, expand all, etc)

Status update:
I'm currently developing a backend project to replace or at least complement the insight-api-dash that I'm currently using. I'm currently importing the dash blockchain to a neo4j graph database. The reason I'm doing this is that it will hopefully allow me to develop some high performance analysis tools. I'm particularly interested in tracking PrivateSend transactions to determine how much anonymity is there depending on the number of rounds, number of inputs, different denominations etc.

Back