• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashPayments for WooCommerce Released

I just installed the plugin for my Woo-store and got it working in about 15 minutes.

Running PHP Version: 7.0.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.4 on a VPS. WC version: 2.6.7 WP version: 4.7.3

Installed the plugin via the WP uploader and then the noticed politely told me what I was missing:

DashPayments for WooCommerce: Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp, bcmath' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server.
I ran:
sudo apt-get install php-bcmath
sudo apt-get install php7.0-gmp
Once installed, did the apache restart
sudo service apache2 restart
Next alert message was:

Pleace add a Dash BIP32 extended public key (Launch your Electrum-Dash wallet, Select Wallet->Master Public Keys)​

I went to electrum-dash.org, installed the wallet, and got my Master Public Keys from the menu. Pasted that in the setting box: WooCommerce --> Settings --> Checkout --> Dash. That was the only thing to add. Enabled and saved.

In testing the check out process I see the dash option on the payment page with the wording:

• Pay with Dash
Please proceed to the next screen to see necessary payment details.
Then next payment screen gives the amount in Dash owed, a Dash address and QR code. Also has the text:

Please note:

1. You must make a payment within one hour, or your order will be cancelled.
  2. As soon as your payment is received, you will receive an email confirmation with order delivery details.
  3. You may send multiple payments in order to reach the total required amount.

My store is in Thai Baht currency, and the DASH amount properly reads the Thai Baht price and gives a correct exchange equivalent in DASH.

Small suggestion:

1. "Please proceed to the next screen to see necessary payment details." could be "You will pay 0.05869 Dash on the next screen"

Am quite new to DASH, but fell in love with it's instant transfers. I was buying a domain with BTC, and it took a day during which I got serious heat from my client while waiting for the confirmation. Since then I've been looking at other cryptocoin, and love what DASH is doing.

I installed the plugin for our WooCommerce store and I get the message: Required extension not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension on your WordPress server.

We have a SiteGround.com WordPress Hosting Managed Services Plan and they will not enable gmp on our present plan. I was not too surprised by this. My understanding is the best solution will be a VPS server that allows Linux command line access?

I know these are fairly common, but can someone please recommend a good hosting service for a store that requires very reliable and a large number of Dash payments?

This is officially released now, and the Github repo is here:

https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce

For non-developers (the majority of plugin users), the pre-packaged zip file can be found here (please make sure your site meets the technical requirements):

https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce/releases/latest

nmarley, I've successfully integrated Dash Payments into my website that I'm currently building, only problem is that it's not in spanish. I'm currently using Loco Translate plugin to translate other plugins from english to spanish. Only problem is that the Dash Payments plugin doesn't have a template that I can start translating files. I get this error message also tried have loco sync and create a template, didn't work.

=========
Template missing
This bundle doesn't define a translations template file.
Loco can sync directly with the source code, but this can be slow if there are many files.
=========

I'd appreciate it if you could add a template to the plugin and post here when the plugin is updated so I can continue: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual/templates?utm_campaign=wp&utm_source=admin&utm_content=plugin-msginit

User Manual: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual

Last edited:
Today try activate on woocommerce strore buy have error "Warning: require_once(/var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/includes/class-dp-address-factory.php on line"

Bitcoin plugin work ok :(

Now DASH don't have plugin for woocommerce ?

Today try activate on woocommerce strore buy have error "Warning: require_once(/var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/includes/class-dp-address-factory.php on line"

Bitcoin plugin work ok :(

Now DASH don't have plugin for woocommerce ?

try https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce/releases/latest to download.

or change directory name from dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master to dashpayments-woocommerce

Last edited:
try https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce/releases/latest to download.

or change directory name from dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master to dashpayments-for-woocommerce
Thanks. But now have another error when try activate plugin
"
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/dashpay-woocommerce/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 15
"

Thanks. But now have another error when try activate plugin
"
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/xxxxx/data/www/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/dashpay-woocommerce/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 15
"

How you downloaded latest ? try to uninstall dashpay-woocommerce first(to remove old config) and reinstall dashpay-woocommerce

DashPayments for WooCommerce: Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server.

what do I do?

I installed the plugin for our WooCommerce store and I get the message: Required extension not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension on your WordPress server.

We have a SiteGround.com WordPress Hosting Managed Services Plan and they will not enable gmp on our present plan. I was not too surprised by this. My understanding is the best solution will be a VPS server that allows Linux command line access?

I know these are fairly common, but can someone please recommend a good hosting service for a store that requires very reliable and a large number of Dash payments?

hostgator and bluehost will enable gmp for free, should already be enabled by default

I had a similar problem, bluehost said it wasn't available at my service tier or something like that. I've opted for coinpayments.net integration, it was rather painless to set up.

I had a similar problem, bluehost said it wasn't available at my service tier or something like that. I've opted for coinpayments.net integration, it was rather painless to set up.
I've decided to go with a VPS, its actually only $5, now i have more security and can enable gmp, going with vultr.com

can we get an update for the plugin, its not working i get this error message Dash payment gateway NOT operational. Insight-API error in connection or network status

Back