• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Sponsors Texas Bitcoin Conference, Dash Force to Speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermined

chfPTvO.png

Dash is a sponsor of the upcoming Texas Bitcoin Conference, with Dash Force securing a speaking slot.

Held October 28-29 in Austin, Texas, the Texas Bitcoin Conference will draw dozens of speakers and a host of attendees from around the cryptocurrency world. The event is co-organized by the Crypto Show, a cryptocurrency-related radio show and longtime Dash network partner. Additionally, Dash itself is a silver-level sponsor (with a proposal submitted for treasury funding that is in passing at present), and will have a table present, as well as two Dash ATMs.

According to Danny Sessoms, co-host of the Crypto Show and an organizer of the conference, he is excited about the Dash sponsorship, particularly on the presence of the Dash ATMs:

“I don’t think anyone else is going to have two Dash ATMs on site. In fact I believe we’re the only ones that will have ATMs. Through our silver sponsorship I was able to get table number 17 which is right next to the entrance of the A conference room so we have great positioning.”
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-sponsors-texas-bitcoin-conference-dash-force-speak/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back