• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH node syncing but unable to query the latest block from outside of docker container in which it is running

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishgpt

@UdjinM6 : Our node stopped responding to below RPC from outside the docker container while it is running absolutely fine when we run it from inside the docker container. Just FYI... we are using same CURL from last 2 years on the same DASH node (upgraded periodically):

curl --user <user>:<pwd> --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","id":"curltext","method":"getblockcount","params":[]}' -H 'content-type:text/plain;' http://localhost:1332

Our DASH node version is 0.17.0.3.. it seems that above mentioned CURL was responsding properly till version 0.16.x.x but i might be wrong also.

Below is our compose file which we are using to get DASH node up and running:

YAML:
version: '2'

services:

nodedash:

image: dashpay/dashd:0.17.0.3

container_name: dashnode1332

ports:

- "1332:9998"

- "127.0.0.1:9999:9999"

command: ["-disablewallet","-server=1","-printtoconsole=1","-onlynet=ipv4","-txindex","-dbcache=1024","-rpcthreads=128","-rpcuser=username","-rpcpassword=pwd","-blocksonly=1","-rpcclienttimeout=0","-reindex"]

volumes:

- /<directory>/node-dash/data:/root/.dashcore

mem_limit: 16g

Hello ... learning DASH recently, could you confirm how this was closed? I think you can use "-rpcallowip" and "-server" , "-rest" parameters and it should work. I have set it up myself and able to run DASH node on my local easily.

Feel free to let me know if you need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back