• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Leopards Soccer

Thanks @Dashmaximalist that is what I am working on now: the Dash Africa proposal.
I have been working with many of the african teams for their meetups, and I think that maybe if you join the meetups we could find a way that you can also involve local dash people to contribute to the team thanks to DASH increasing the price. Basically we are making it easy for people to make money. If they see their money increase, I think their spirit to give back including all those t-shirt and expenses would be cover.

Another idea is why not get a company involved that make some serious investment in DASH. For example if a local restaurant gets in DASH, and experience the past 18% increase on their investment. I think they would be more than happy to support all the team expenses. Because it works.

I think if you think that DASH is good enough to be adopted, let the DASH adoption support you.

Thanks @JZA in response to your comments:
  • I am already doing meet-ups. My next one is happening next Saturday.
  • The local people also fund the Dash Leopards themselves. Dash has only paid for uniforms and Amsterdam registration so far.
  • I have 4 local businesses ready to adopt Dash as a result of this project. One is an extremely busy fish-and-chip shop, another is a grocer, another is a small food outlet... happening soon!
  • The first restaurant owner would is buying 10 Dash now.
Let me know if we can work together somehow!
Cheers!

Back