• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
Export the above file into a csv and rename it to venez.csv

then run the below code
Code:
echo "CURRENT_DASH_BALANCE,DOLLARS_GIVEN,DASH_ADDRESS,NAME"
for line in `tail -n +2 venez.csv|sed -e s/" "/_/g` ;
do
addr=`echo $line|cut -f3 -d","`
echo `./dash-cli -datadir=/home/src/.dashcore-0.12.2.3 getaddressbalance "{\"addresses\": [\""$addr"\"]}"|grep balance|cut -f2 -d":"|cut -f1 -d","`,`echo $line|cut -f5 -d","`,$addr,`echo $line|cut -f1 -d","`
done

It creates a csv with columns CURRENT_DASH_BALANCE,DOLLARS_GIVEN,DASH_ADDRESS,NAME
So you can see who already spend the money you gave him, and who didnt.

More statistics are coming. I am trying now to create a table with the most popular merchant/exchange addresses where the dash end up.

Ok. I uploaded the produced file (sorted) in my upcoming site named dividendwatch (the pair site of mnowatch) .

First of all, @Dashmaximalist you gave us some addresses that are duplicated. Could you please check the integrity of your data?

The richest person is:
14776300,0.5,XyyYmLtuusRdoCnRiiP1YMSPHroSMaSsx5,danny
Danny owns 14776300 satoshi aka 0.14 dash (chart). He owns a Guesstimated Wallet of 551 addresses, the richest of them contains 246.78 dash. Is he the grocery store owner maybe?:p (Ok, dont take Guesstimated Wallets too seriously, it is very experimental. On the other hand it seems accurate in my case, because my dash address is reported having zero Guesstimated Wallets, which is true)

Anyway we also can see that 489 of the people who received 0.5 dolars in dash, they spent all their dash! Let us discover where they spent their dash money, and if they spent it at the dash address of the grocery store (we need to find out the grocery store dash address that @javier reported), these people are probably hungry. So we should refill their accounts....

Finally, whoever wants some specific statistical table that can be produced from the given dividend data , he may ask me and I will post here the table and the code.

Attachments

• upload.list.sort.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 154
  • upload.list.sort.txt
    69.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Hello Javier, i saw that you are a new member and you are willing to help in this proposal. Im from Caracas too and we have a great Dash community here.

Escribeme al correo y podemos conversar acerca de posibles alianzas y trabajos para seguir impulsando a Dash. Saludos
Hi friend what is your email or whatsapp? to support us

sorry cual es tu whatsapp? escribeme al privado

upload_2018-2-11_16-19-18.png

Google Analytics

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 16.14.50.png

getfreedash alexa chart https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/getfreedash.com#trafficstats

daily sign up numbers

Total sign ups 10403

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-11_16-14-22.png
    upload_2018-2-11_16-14-22.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 152
Daily sign ups for feb 11

upload_2018-2-12_15-30-25.png

Site was down Jan 14-28 for various upgrades
Site was down Feb 10 for few hours for upgrades

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 15.32.05.png

Payments detail updated till feb 10 bit.ly/dashpayments

Hi @Dashmaximalist !

Just wanted to thank you and congratulate you for the effort you are putting into this. Every dollar is a difference maker here in Venezuela.

Also wanted to testify the impact this proposal is having, in the past week or so 4 different friends have talked to me about it without even knowing I'm part of the forum.

So, congrsts on a job well done!

Best regards,

Santos

Hi @Dashmaximalist !

Just wanted to thank you and congratulate you for the effort you are putting into this. Every dollar is a difference maker here in Venezuela.

Also wanted to testify the impact this proposal is having, in the past week or so 4 different friends have talked to me about it without even knowing I'm part of the forum.

So, congrsts on a job well done!

Best regards,

Santos
That's fantastic to know , we are pushing hard to get as much adoption as we can , thanks for your support

Hey @Dashmaximalist !

I've been setting up an education proposal targeting middle schoolers and University students here in Venezuela.

Would love to promote your project on our lectures and to build an alliance with you since I believe your proposal has a great potential for mass adoption in our country.

Hey @Dashmaximalist !

I've been setting up an education proposal targeting middle schoolers and University students here in Venezuela.

Would love to promote your project on our lectures and to build an alliance with you since I believe your proposal has a great potential for mass adoption in our country.

That sounds fantastic buddy , that's really cool, dash for students would be awesome. Btw we are also interested in the remittance market as we are aware that venezuela has one of the biggest remittance markets in the Americas

That sounds fantastic buddy , that's really cool, dash for students would be awesome. Btw we are also interested in the remittance market as we are aware that venezuela has one of the biggest remittance markets in the Americas

Hello friend, Im the advisor on Santos team and they are preparing a good thing for students. Regarding remittances we are doing a remittance guide called "Send Money Home". Soon we will give an update in our proposal and preproposal. We are working all alligned in the same goal :)

Hello friend, Im the advisor on Santos team and they are preparing a good thing for students. Regarding remittances we are doing a remittance guide called "Send Money Home". Soon we will give an update in our proposal and preproposal. We are working all alligned in the same goal :)
perfect

@Dashmaximalist whats up with the payments? Are you still pay them manually?

You have to decide what your project will be. If it is open source, then release the code now so that someone could help you in automating your payments.

Furthermore you have to decide whether it will be free open source (so that anyone can use it for whatever purpose) or restricted open source (which means you define who is allowed to use it). And of course, in case you get funded by the MNOS, you have to decide who holds the copyrights of your project and of your software (either you or the masternodes community).

Last edited:
Back