• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash For Newbies Medium Publication Now Has Dash School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Is it possible to reverse the order of videos, so video 1 is at the top, followed by 2,3,4...? It's kinda counterintuitive to scroll down the bottom for the first video.

Good point. I could delete them all and publish them in reverse order, which is a possibility. thanks for the feedback.

Nice! Is it possible to reverse the order of videos, so video 1 is at the top, followed by 2,3,4...? It's kinda counterintuitive to scroll down the bottom for the first video.

I'm working on this right now....results will be available in next 3o minutes.

Part of the goal of our Medium publication is to create an outward-facing site that contains valuable information for newbies to cryptocurrency.
I've added a Dash School section to the publication, so feel free to share it with your friends and family:

https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies/tagged/dash-school
Hello. I think that the cryptocurrency school is useful. If you go to this school, you can become successful. But you don't need to forget about regular school. The site - Australia Papers Owl - will helpwith this. It is a great site that offers help with writing an essay.

If you are facing problem while writing the research paper that has been assigned by your teacher then no need to worry because i was facing the same issue a few weeks before then my friend suggested me to try academic writing pro they are providing the best research paper writing services in cheap prices as compared to all the other websites that are offering these kinds of services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back