• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH FOR EMPLOYEES-Dash Maracay-Venezuela

Your opinion is important to us..! Would you support this proposal?

• Total voters

wgollini

GENERAL OBJECTIVE:
Simplify the Dash acquisition process and increase the amount of Dash being circulated in the Venezuelan economy.

upload_2018-11-20_10-39-35.png

PROBLEM:
Since the creation of Dash Maracay, we have noticed that users perceive the registration, validation and exchange process in the Exchanges as a complicated and extensive procedure. This reduces the interest in adopting Dash, and impacts the amount of Dash being circulated in the Venezuelan economy.

OUR PROPOSAL:
Dash for Employees
is a system that has been specially designed for Venezuelan workers to receive employment benefits with Dash.

Most Venezuelan companies are currently providing labor benefits to their workers in bolivars or dollars in order to lessen the impact of the crisis on their lives. These benefits granted in these currencies currently present significant problems:

First, the problem with the payment of benefits in Bolivars is that their value devalues rapidly, due to the inflationary process we are currently experiencing. This results in company workers abandoning their jobs, looking for options to survive the current crisis. Some have left the country, others have changed companies. Whatever the reason, the truth is that companies are losing a specialized workforce, which significantly affects the operation of their processes and some have even shut their doors.

Second, the payment of benefits in dollars also brings problems, since the current exchange control system in Venezuela does not allow companies to carry out this operation in accounting terms, and these payments are made with transfers from abroad or in cash directly to the worker; this last alternative is increasing due to the complexity of opening an offshore bank account.

The system that we propose, will allow maintaining the fidelity of the personnel, avoiding the talent drain from the company, and simultaneously the companies will be able to carry out this operation in their accounting. We propose that companies grant benefits to their workforce in Dash.

In a practical exercise conducted a few months ago, we were able to measure the degree of satisfaction of the employees of the company, Embutidos Frio Carnes, receiving a bonus in Dash.

upload_2018-11-20_10-40-35.png

Dash Maracay conducted a demonstration for the workers and owners of the company, Embutidos Frio Carnes, taught them the use of the wallet, and explained the Dash Features and Benefits. This talk was given to 25 employees in positions of trust in the Company, and the presentation lasted close to 4 hours.

After this presentation, the company, Embutidos Frio Carnes, made the payment of a labor bonus, specifically on Friday, September 14. It should be noted that the following Monday, 80 transactions were processed with Dash (in a single day) in the on-line business denominated tupanacharcutero.com

Results from the Study Case:
We conducted a survey of the workers who received the labor benefit, and these are the results:

upload_2018-11-20_10-41-34.png

Conclusions of the Study Case:

Based on the results of the survey, we can conclude the following:
  • 100% of the employees responded positively to the experience of receiving Dash as a bonus.
  • 100% of the employees rated the experience of paying with Dash positively.
  • 100% of the employees used their Dash in less than a month, which leads us to consider a significant increase in transactions and the amount of Dash circulating in the market.

With this proposal (in just one year) we will increase the Dash transactions worldwide by 18%

upload_2018-11-20_10-44-16.png

upload_2018-11-20_10-45-2.png

In order to achieve this objective, we will implement a Comprehensive Platform that will allow granting bonuses in Dash in a simple manner.

The success of this proposal includes the participation of all Venezuelan Dash Communities

upload_2018-11-20_11-17-29.png

PROJECT SCOPE:
This project has a national coverage

ACTIVITIES TO BE CARRIED OUT:

1. Train workers and SMEs in the use and security of the Dash wallet, features and benefits. Participants: Dash Venezuela, Dash Communities in Venezuela, Dash Help and Dash Text
  2. Attracting basic goods and services businesses: The adoption of Dash as a form of payment throughout Venezuela. This point is essential, as workers must know where they can use Dash. Participants: Dash Venezuela, Dash Communities in Venezuela, and Dash Merchant
  3. Platform Development for the processing of bonusses. This point requires a multi-signature wallet with multiple submission and reporting capabilities. Participant: Dash Maracay
  4. Development of a payment gateway in Dash for the online businesses. Dash Maracay will undertake all the necessary steps to implement a payment button in the existing Market Places in Venezuela. Participant: Dash Maracay
  5. A broad-spectrum advertising campaign to disseminate the benefits of using this comprehensive wage compensation system. Participant: Dash Maracay

SCHEDULE:

upload_2018-11-20_10-48-57.png

WORK SCHEME:

upload_2018-11-20_10-49-40.png

COMMUNICATIONAL CAMPAIGN:

Given that the scope of this project is national, and considering that it is an innovation in this product line, it is important to develop a large-scale advertising campaign where we will inform the entire Venezuelan population about the product being presented in this proposal. The campaign will be multi-media.

ROI:
BENEFITS FOR DASH

• Promote the adoption of Dash
  • Significant Increase in Transaction Volume
  • National Brand Positioning
  • Increasing its value
BENEFITS FOR THE SMEs
  • Workers' Loyalty
  • Simple administrative process
  • No impact on salaries
  • Accounting support
  • Increased Productivity
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEES
  • Simplifies the Dash acquisition process
  • Protects the value of them work
  • Accepted in stores (Basic Goods and Services)
  • No cash required
  • Make purchases easily, quickly and securely
BENEFITS FOR THE MERCHANTS
  • Better customer service
  • Less cash. Less Risk
  • Increased sales
  • No transaction costs
  • Instant money, without time delays
  • Access to a global market
  • New customers (potential market)
BENEFITS FOR VENEZUELA
  • Compliance with the Labor laws
  • Compliance with the Tax laws
  • Boosting the Local and National Economy
  • Opening-up to new technological product models

PUBLIC BETA BUDGET:
(These funds will be requested at Dashboost)

upload_2018-11-20_10-53-55.png

After obtaining the results of the Public Beta, we will make the necessary adjustments and we can calculate the precise amount to execute the other stages of the project.

It is probable that the funds necessary to execute the subsequent stages will be requested from the DAO.

CONCLUSSION:
  1. Promote the adoption nationwide
  2. Increase Dash supply in Venezuela
  3. The volume of Dash transactions increases significantly.
  4. The Dash for Employees platform will easily put Dash in the workers' wallet.
  5. National Brand Positioning
  6. The adoption circle will be completed

ADDITIONAL REMARKS:
Current Legal Framework related to Dash for Employees

upload_2018-11-20_10-57-8.png

I'd vote no. Employees getting paid in dash is something that will happen organically. Developing new platforms and other things to attempt to accelerate it doesn't seem necessary to me. Further, the current market conditions will require further tightening of the belt. I don't see this passing even if people felt it was a good idea.

Focus your efforts on meetups, merchants, and remittances. Once there is enough education and dash in the country employers and employees will work it out themselves.

I'd vote no. Employees getting paid in dash is something that will happen organically. Developing new platforms and other things to attempt to accelerate it doesn't seem necessary to me. Further, the current market conditions will require further tightening of the belt. I don't see this passing even if people felt it was a good idea.

Focus your efforts on meetups, merchants, and remittances. Once there is enough education and dash in the country employers and employees will work it out themselves.

Hi Unstoppable, thanks for your comment, in several studies we have done, we have noticed that transactions don't increase organically, people find uncomfortable the process of registering and buying in the exchanges. This is one of the objectives of this proposal, we are going to simplify this process, the SMEs will send the Bolivars and we will take care of getting the equivalent Dash to the employees. In this way, employees can decide whether to use the Dash to buy the necessities or save their money.

You are right about remittances, it is a way of solving the problem, our proposal doesn't compete against remittances, on the contrary, our proposal is another way of solving the problem.

With reference to the merchants, our proposal includes merchants and SMEs adopcion, it's the key that is missing to complete the circle of the adoption

Regards

For me its a great idea to incrase the supply of dash. With a direct benefit to the workers. They need to spend it for two reason.
1.- the salaries they are receiving now are Insufficient. so is a need to complete their salary anyway, this raise the need of the worker to spend their dash probably to complete their basic needs.
2.- The merchant that is wishful of sells will be glad to recive dash and probably will be glad to pay his own worker with dash too.so its a nice circle to me. O they can save it as we use USD to protect their capital, dash can help to protect the value of the money earn in the sell process.

For me its yes.

@wgollini -- Hello, and thank you for your pre-proposal. As you have rightly identified, it's not enough to onboard merchants to create a living Dash ecosystem, people have to have ways of obtaining Dash that don't rely on them being able to navigate exchanges and other complex systems. Being paid in Dash--even if only beginning as bonuses--seems like a good way to facilitate this necessary step in building the Dash ecosystem in Venezuela. The only problem I foresee in the time being is that due to the continual decline of the market, there isn't much budget available for projects like this, in which Dash is more or less simply given out. Building a platform to help employers exchange funds in to Dash for their employees is a great idea, but ideally this could work in tandem with existing exchanges so that the Treasury didn't have to constantly pump funds in to the project. It could even be self-sustaining by charging employers a small fee for facilitating the transactions or whatever. I think it could ultimately work and be very beneficial for Dash in Venezuela and help jumpstart the "Dash-as-payment-for-labor" part of the ecosystem, but you'd have to find a way to make it more self-sustaining than it is currently, as the Treasury simply can't afford to prop it up right now.

Do you think the upcoming release of the DAPI and other Evolution features would make this easier to facilitate?

@wgollini, from the Budget break down I can see a 14 Dash request for "Introduction for Employees", how many employees and SME you forsee to onboard with this budget? How long do you think it will take to reach the 30000 employee and 2000 SMEs target?

Thanks

For me its a great idea to incrase the supply of dash. With a direct benefit to the workers. They need to spend it for two reason.
1.- the salaries they are receiving now are Insufficient. so is a need to complete their salary anyway, this raise the need of the worker to spend their dash probably to complete their basic needs.
2.- The merchant that is wishful of sells will be glad to recive dash and probably will be glad to pay his own worker with dash too.so its a nice circle to me. O they can save it as we use USD to protect their capital, dash can help to protect the value of the money earn in the sell process.

For me its yes.
Thanks very mucho for your support..!

I am pleased to see this proposal come true. This will be a great impetus for the adoption of Dash by entrepreneurs. The workers will receive a great benefit from this. The team of @dashturmero will support you.

For me its yes.
Very accurate analysis of the situation

@wgollini -- Hello, and thank you for your pre-proposal. As you have rightly identified, it's not enough to onboard merchants to create a living Dash ecosystem, people have to have ways of obtaining Dash that don't rely on them being able to navigate exchanges and other complex systems. Being paid in Dash--even if only beginning as bonuses--seems like a good way to facilitate this necessary step in building the Dash ecosystem in Venezuela. The only problem I foresee in the time being is that due to the continual decline of the market, there isn't much budget available for projects like this, in which Dash is more or less simply given out. Building a platform to help employers exchange funds in to Dash for their employees is a great idea, but ideally this could work in tandem with existing exchanges so that the Treasury didn't have to constantly pump funds in to the project. It could even be self-sustaining by charging employers a small fee for facilitating the transactions or whatever. I think it could ultimately work and be very beneficial for Dash in Venezuela and help jumpstart the "Dash-as-payment-for-labor" part of the ecosystem, but you'd have to find a way to make it more self-sustaining than it is currently, as the Treasury simply can't afford to prop it up right now.

Do you think the upcoming release of the DAPI and other Evolution features would make this easier to facilitate?
Hello @Arthyron, thank you for your accurate comment.

In fact we think that to complete the circle of adoption of Dash in Venezuela it is necessary for people to obtain Dash for their work, fortunately the Venezuelan laws allow labor bonuses to be paid with goods, for that reason Dash would be a good option.

We know that the treasury does not have many funds due to the decrease in the market, so we evaluated several alternatives. We believe that companies can cancel a small fee for this operation, with low incidence on their production costs. This will allow the self sustainability of the project. The only thing that we would need from the treasury is the impulse to start the project, later it would be self-sustaining.

With reference to the implementation of evolution, we believe that both projects are complementary, and would facilitate the operation of Dash-as-payment-for-labor

Thanks you for your support... we will consider your recommendations to make a final decision, ... Regards

@wgollini, from the Budget break down I can see a 14 Dash request for "Introduction for Employees", how many employees and SME you forsee to onboard with this budget? How long do you think it will take to reach the 30000 employee and 2000 SMEs target?

Thanks

Thanks
Hello, @ 3ddd, thanks for asking.

We estimate with these 14 Dash we could give induction to 550 employees corresponding to 35 SMEs.

Regarding the second question, we carried out several studies and in our projections we estimate to obtain the 30,000 employees and 2000 SMEs in a year approximately. This would imply an important publicity campaign, since it would cover the entire national territory.

We can gladly clarify any other questions
Greetings and thanks

Back