• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Enables AML/KYC Compliance Without Sacrificing Core Values to Increase Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Dash Enables AML/KYC Compliance Without Sacrificing Core Values to Increase Adoption

AML-KYC-article.jpg

Dash is able to stay anti-money laundering and know your customer compliant, while still staying decentralized to enable greater merchant and consumer adoption.

A couple years ago, Dash partnered with Coinfirm, a blockchain compliance provider, to help provide solutions to merchants that are required to implement AML/KYC laws to prevent fraud and money laundering. The initial partnership brought mixed reactions as some praised it for addressing key issues for mainstream adoption, while others thought it was a betrayal to Dash’s adherence to privacy.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-...sacrificing-core-values-to-increase-adoption/

The thing that has bothered me the most about this is the overly generic and vague language. How is this achieved? What are we giving up in the way of privacy? Why do we even have PS anymore? AML/KYC is demanding what of DASH?

All it really does is blindly assert that giving up your privacy isn't giving up your privacy with fancy smoke-and-mirrors talk that doesn't really say anything.

When people speak like this, it's because they're hiding something. What? There's a total lack of explanation. Why? What information is being demanded and given away to become AML/KYC compliant? What information is DASH collecting and giving away behind it's users' backs?

Last edited:
The thing that has bothered me the most about this is the overly generic and vague language. How is this achieved? What are we giving up in the way of privacy? Why do we even have PS anymore? AML/KYC is demanding what of DASH?

Those who are using vague language, they are worse than spammers. Using vague language should be banned in the forum :mad:

I am still searching for crypto currencies that are not AML/KYC compliant, in order to fill in the appropriate list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back