• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Electrum and Virustotal

alex1001

Hello. There is a problem with the dash electrum wallet.
Virustotal - all red.
You can certainly dismiss and say that this is a false response, but my anti-virus immediately kills Dash Electrum.
Do you want people to use this cryptocompany? Please eliminate this problem.

Attachments

• dash.PNG
    dash.PNG
    90.3 KB · Views: 181
Some people saw the problem and said that they would never use Dash. You have a lot of full-time employees on the site - essentially just different lazy people engaged in advertising, but to eliminate the problem of the wallet - no one. I do not have coins and this problem should be indifferent to me. But I really want that this coin reached the top 10. Therefore, I am trying to draw your attention to this problem.

Some people saw the problem and said that they would never use Dash. You have a lot of full-time employees on the site - essentially just different lazy people engaged in advertising, but to eliminate the problem of the wallet - no one. I do not have coins and this problem should be indifferent to me. But I really want that this coin reached the top 10. Therefore, I am trying to draw your attention to this problem.

DCG has almost no advertising as part of its budget, the bulk goes into development, this is a known issue among a few SPV
wallets, not just Dash Electrum. @vazaki3 has a thread up elsewhere on the Forum about this issue, it is being addressed.

Hello. There is a problem with the dash electrum wallet.
Virustotal - all red.
You can certainly dismiss and say that this is a false response, but my anti-virus immediately kills Dash Electrum.
Do you want people to use this cryptocompany? Please eliminate this problem.
This is old news.

Stupidity in the dash community hits the roof! DCG does nothing, and the masternodes keep voting it. Stupidity governs Dash since its creation. There are no signs that this community will ever become a smart one.

If you want to count how many stupid exist in this community, just count how many masternodes voted in favor of electrum wallet in the budget ( 737 Yes / 14 No ) while at the same time the electrum wallet is reported as a virus!!!

You can also count how many individuals voted for it. 95 individuals vote for a product reported as virus (just put DashElectrumApr2021 in the YES filter of the relevant apogee report). There are also 5 individuals who voted against it (just put DashElectrumApr2021 in the NO filter of the relevant apogee report). So stupidity among the 202 individuals that govern the Dash cryptocurrency hits approx 95% of them. Smart people over here can be counted in one man's hands.

I have already calculated stupidity over here, three and a half years ago ( back in Sep 2017)
How sad, how pathetic this community is.....The statistics of this poll are not by chance. The concentration of stupidity in this universe is 66.6% .
As you can see, stupidity's dominance over Dash increased from 66.6% to 95%. Stupidity (and entropy) of an isolated system always increases. Dash is a strongly isolated system, because its community members reject future generations.

Of course there is another theory, that the Dash cryptocurrency is possessed by government's agents which , with the help of DCG, do their best to destroy it.

Either possessed, or stupid. I am not aware of any other option.

Last edited:
1. Dash Electrum doesn't contain a virus. Source code is available at https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash/ as well as build scripts. Point to the virus code or shut up.
2. Virus checkers are in business of selling fear and they're successful in this.
3. Dash Electrum team isn't DCG

I never said dash electrum is a virus. I said is REPORTED as virus, and you should STOP doing anything and start doing EVERYTHING possible in order to solve this.

In this critical moment of bull market, Dash community loses hundreds of new members, because you do nothing to solve this issue.

Note that this is not a problem that affects only the Dash electrum wallet. Also the zipped DCG core wallet is reported as PUA (potential unwanted application).

And similar to what you do @akhavr, also DCG does the same. Nothing!!!!!!

Of course I do not blame you @akhavr, I blame the stupid MNOs who keep voting and paying both you and the DCG.

DCG should try to fix the problem (by adding junk code into the items that are flagged as virus).

Last edited:
Back