• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

InTheWoods

Foundation Member
The Anarchapulco event is fast approaching (Feb 19-21) and I think it would be a great opportunity for Dash to make its case in the front of a large crypto loving audience with money to spend.

We could have Dash sponsor the event Gold or Silver sponsorship.

Gold (max 5) $2,500
Includes: 2nd level branding on all Anarchapulco materials including website, signage and videos, sponsor table, attendee email list – 4 passes for employees or friends

Silver (unlimited) $750
Sponsor table at conference – 2 passes for employees or friends

All sponsors will participate in the Friday evening Sponsor Reception. Attendees will be served beer and wine while meeting with sponsors at booths. Sponsors are invited to offer prize giveaways at the reception as well.
Sponsor tables will be available for the main conference Feb 19-21.
Contact [email protected] for more information.

I know the budget is drained and no way to raise the required money via the budget system. I'm willing to donate some Dash towards making this happen and I encourage others to do the same.

If anyone of you was already planning on going to this conference why not represent Dash there as well?

Pledges:

30 Dash - InTheWoods

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a discussion about this in the team , I think it will be a great conference and would totally 'fit ' us
but the Roundtable came up so we skip this one

must be some community guys going !?!

amanda (daily decrypt) + Juan (video interview) will be there as far as I know

we had a discussion about this in the team , I think it will be a great conference and would totally 'fit ' us
but the Roundtable came up so we skip this one

must be some community guys going !?!

amanda (daily decrypt) + Juan (video interview) will be there as far as I know

I've actually asked Amanda yesterday. They're skipping it this time.

Yes, think I've seen that video. He seemed like a smart and savvy guy.

Assuming we find someone willing to get onboard, let's see who would be willing to donate to support the idea. I'll pledge 30 DASH to get the ball rolling.

get what going ?
sponsorship Silver (unlimited) $750

Guess it depends on how much people would be willing to let go of.

The Silver reserves a table which is good. The Gold, however, puts the DASH name on all their promo materials.

super tight !
already happens on the 19th !
not sure honestly how easy or not it is to raise local funds these days, have not done fundraisers in a while !
you local down there ?
- you could give this a shot and try to raise the fund (if you have table, more than enough, we can provide you will all files for handout material, banner,... if needed)
or
- you just go and enjoy the show, still a great opportunity to meet people, get Dash into their minds, make connections and friends in the industry
(up to you, just my 2 Duff's)

super tight !
already happens on the 19th !
not sure honestly how easy or not it is to raise local funds these days, have not done fundraisers in a while !
you local down there ?
- you could give this a shot and try to raise the fund (if you have table, more than enough, we can provide you will all files for handout material, banner,... if needed)
or
- you just go and enjoy the show, still a great opportunity to meet people, get Dash into their minds, make connections and friends in the industry
(up to you, just my 2 Duff's)
I'm not going but was wondering if someone already plans on going. It could be a great opportunity to promote Dash to a bunch very much interested in privacy, freedom and investments as well.

I'm not going but was wondering if someone already plans on going. It would have been a great opportunity to promote Dash to a bunch very much interested in privacy, freedom and investments as well.

Sorry
misunderstood you there !
:wink:

tungfa

I found Juan on twitter https://twitter.com/JuanSGalt

Let's see what he has to say. I've linked him this thread.

he is definitely into it
he reached out to us by email some weeks ago
but if there is no local community member going , or showing interest this is going nowhere unfortunately + it does not mean they ready to put on 'a show' for us :rolleyes:

he is definitely into it
he reached out to us by email some weeks ago
but if there is no local community member going , or showing interest this is going nowhere unfortunately + it does not mean they ready to put on 'a show' for us :rolleyes:

The guy is already on the list of people who've signed up to participate I believe. He is going. Let me see if I can find him on the attendants list.

The guy is already on the list of people who've signed up to participate I believe. He is going. Let me see if I can find him on the attendants list.

Juans ?
yes he is but that does not help us :wink:

This could be a 3rd option of getting exposure there http://anarchapulco.com/workshops/tdv/ The Investment workshop. This costs $195 on top of what you have to pay for standard conference ticket.

One person would be enough. We won't even need extra promo materials and a bunch of other people.

Hey Guys! I sent that same offer to a Diego and someone else ( cant remeber name) maybe it didnt arrive? Anyways, Im very much interested in getting you in here.

I will also be interviewing the speakers and making content just like I did for the Labitconf Conference youtube.disruptek.info and am looking for an advertiser for the content. Would love to have DASH be my sponsor.

I gtg now but ill come back later and get in this thread to figure out details.

Hey Guys! I sent that same offer to a Diego and someone else ( cant remeber name) maybe it didnt arrive? Anyways, Im very much interested in getting you in here.

I will also be interviewing the speakers and making content just like I did for the Labitconf Conference youtube.disruptek.info and am looking for an advertiser for the content. Would love to have DASH be my sponsor.

I gtg now but ill come back later and get in this thread to figure out details.

The Dash dev team won't be present at this event. A decision was made to attend the Satoshi Roundtable instead. Not enough time and resources to attend both events.

Idea is, though, to have someone represent Dash there in some capacity. What you're saying seems to be a 4th option which is worth exploring I guess, but not sure how that would give Dash any exposure at this conference and make the case for Dash. Let me know your thoughts on this topic are when you get back.

The Dash budget doesn't have any funding left for this month but we could try and raise some money via donations. I've pledged 30 Dash to get the ball rolling and hopefully others will do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back