• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Android Wallet Address issue

UltimateCrypto

Hi dash Support,

Yesterday I held a meetup at Kumasi-Ghana where all attendees downloaded the dash wallet from play store and iPhone store but unbelievable a guy downloaded dash app from play store but anytime he try to copy the address from the app..it then gives different addresses.

I actually sent a start-up token through scanning the QR code but he never received it. So I scanned again another address popped up. I also came home to try a different phone it repeat itself.

Kindly help me out with this because I have lost some dollars in the startup token I sent to them at the meetup.

Are you sure the guy got the right wallet? The publisher of the Android wallet in Play Store should be Hash Engineering Solutions.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet

If you are sure you have the right wallet, then it is normal for an address that has already been used to be replaced with a fresh address. This is the expected behaviour and it is intended to protect your privacy. The wallet still controls all the previous addresses it has shown you, and the balances of all the addresses are added up to show your final wallet balance. If the balance does not appear, check using the txid of the sending wallet to make sure it exists on the blockchain. Reloading the app or checking the network connection on the receiving phone should cause it to finally display the balance.

Are you sure the guy got the right wallet? The publisher of the Android wallet in Play Store should be Hash Engineering Solutions.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet

If you are sure you have the right wallet, then it is normal for an address that has already been used to be replaced with a fresh address. This is the expected behaviour and it is intended to protect your privacy. The wallet still controls all the previous addresses it has shown you, and the balances of all the addresses are added up to show your final wallet balance. If the balance does not appear, check using the txid of the sending wallet to make sure it exists on the blockchain. Reloading the app or checking the network connection on the receiving phone should cause it to finally display the balance.
Thanks boss.
It has adjusted itself..I got it back.Dash is the best crypto in the world imagine if it's the old man (Bitcoin) you have an issue about their wallet who would you contact. Satoshi is not ready to mind you.

Back