• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Airdrop for Panda.Exchange Users and Activating the D-Pay.io payment processor

vakano

DASH Airdrop for Panda.Exchange Users and Activating the D-Pay.io payment processor to work with Panda.Exchange’s API

Hi! My name is Arley Lozano (VaKaNo), I'm the CEO of Panda.Exchange, a cryptocurrency exchange platform envisioned and developed in Colombia primarily for the Latin American crypto community. Four weeks ago we launched operations in Colombia and Venezuela. My team and I have been working for 8 months already for the DASH community hosting DASH Cafés in Colombia and we've already completed DASH implementation in the platform. We wanted to have something ready and already underway before submitting another proposal here. What we want is to set up a proposal to give away DASH directly into our users' DASH wallets in the platform to mark the launch of DASH at the exchange. As of now we have 2800 registered users and we grow at a rate of 30 to 50 people per day.

What we propose is to give away 10 USD in DASH per user to promote the use of DASH among our users and particularly as a way of helping the situation we already know Venezuela is experiencing right now.

We can set up a challenge for users to apply for the Airdrop such as registering at the DASH Forum, or giving a like/subscribe to any of the promoted DASH Youtube channels, or posting on social media with "I Will Use #DASH For" or any other given hashtag to promote the network and the use of DASH in the Colombian and Venezuela market.

The second stage of Panda.Exchange with DASH is to re-activate an old project we have called "D-pay.io" (DASH Pay), which is a DASH payment processor for the Colombian and Venezuelan market using our API.

The budget we'd like to ask for is this:
50 DASH for the Airdrop, split over a period of two months into 2 payments of 25 DASH each per month.
60 DASH to finish the D-pay.io payment processor and connect it to Panda.Exchange's API. The payment processor will be able to connect to any other exchange as well. This part of the budget will be split over a period of three months into 3 payments of 20 DASH each per month.

Hi Vakano

I see your exchange is willing to add "El PETRO". I find an article about your exchange in criptonoticias talking about it.

PETRO is a kind of debt bone or ICO for government officials, most corrupt and totalitarian in the world. You are the worst businessmen in the world if you are willing and publicly participated your desire to add a kind of token like PETRO.

the Venezuelans are going to judge for that.

We need people helping Venezuelan not "the goverment" of Venezuela.

People in Venezuela is dying, not food not medicine. This guy is supporting the most corrupt part of the government.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 20.43.11.png

https://www.criptonoticias.com/casa...ptomoendas-colombia-venezuela-labitconf-2017/

the evidence what I talking about.

Hi Vakano

I see your exchange is willing to add "El PETRO". I find an article about your exchange in criptonoticias talking about it.

PETRO is a kind of debt bone or ICO for government officials, most corrupt and totalitarian in the world. You are the worst businessmen in the world if you are willing and publicly participated your desire to add a kind of token like PETRO.

the Venezuelans are going to judge for that.

We need people helping Venezuelan not "the goverment" of Venezuela.

I'll integrate petro if the project becomes a reality and if they deliver on their promise to allow citizens to pay for a myriad of services using the token. In that case we'd integrate it so that people can access it through Panda Exchange. Since it's not in the government's plan for people to access the coin using bolivares then they could do so through Panda.Exchange using bolivares. As I said before on my YouTube channel, so far petro is a plan and if I can give any Venezuelan access to bolivares through my means, such as Panda, then I'll have petro so they can buy it in bolivares.

I take the time to answer someone who creates an account with the sole purpose of trolling and bullying others through comments. But well, my personal idea is to help people, not feed the ego of an anonymous someone on the internet.

Do you know 100% funds raised from PETRO are going to "sovereign fund", means free money for the government to continue their disaster?

Petro is a token of Maduro, Maduro = Totalitarian, murder, genocide

Are you agree with it??

As a Venezuelan I am outraged that people like you support Maduro token, centralized in a few. Made only with the objective of financing the upcoming elections and exercising social control over the Venezuelans.

Here the translation of Vakano's quote on Criptonoticias for people who don't speak Spanish:

"Panda is the new exchange we're launching in Colombia and Venezuela (...) As you know we have a new token called Petro, and we're willing to give access to this token on our exchange so the people in Venezuela can get it. It's very good that they launch this type of projects, but also that there is a way for it to reach the people."

I'm from Venezuela and also part of the Panda team. It's not about supporting petro or not supporting petro, it's about giving people access to all opportunities and giving them real freedom to decide where to put their funds. Right now they just launched the presale for petro and the average Venezuelan can get in because the token's not available for purchase in local currency. IF there's a chance to add petro to Panda.Exchange it would give the opportunity to all Venezuelans to get the token if they so wish it in their own currency, opening an opportunity for them to DECIDE what to do with what is theirs, an opportunity which they do not have at the moment.

[QUOTE = "venezuela, publicación: 169857, miembro: 23878"] Por favor, todos los MNO lo consideran dos veces después de votar por este tipo [/ QUOTE]

¿Y quién eres tú, o qué ha contribuido con la comunidad para venir con una cuenta a la hora de crear hoy solo para hablar de lo que no logro hacer, que eres? ¿Otro venezolano en busca de un cadíví que le resuelva la vida ?, ¿o simplemente eres el ataque de COLIBIT hacia una nueva plataforma? o el enviado del mal? cual de todos eres?

- No tienes ni voz ni voto para exigirle a un MNO que hacer, ni siquiera sabes los trabajos de esfuerzo que se realizan aquí en Venezuela.
-Se nota la falta de masa encefálica como para crear una cuenta falsa y atacar una propuesta.

"all opportunities and giving them real freedom to decide where to put their funds"

Really?? real freedom with a centralize token sponsor by a dictatorship??

Are you kidding me?

[QUOTE = "venezuela, publicación: 169857, miembro: 23878"] Por favor, todos los MNO lo consideran dos veces después de votar por este tipo [/ QUOTE]

¿Y quién eres tú, o qué ha contribuido con la comunidad para venir con una cuenta a la hora de crear hoy solo para hablar de lo que no logro hacer, que eres? ¿Otro venezolano en busca de un cadíví que le resuelva la vida ?, ¿o simplemente eres el ataque de COLIBIT hacia una nueva plataforma? o el enviado del mal? cual de todos eres?

- No tienes ni voz ni voto para exigirle a un MNO que hacer, ni siquiera sabes los trabajos de esfuerzo que se realizan aquí en Venezuela.
-Se nota la falta de masa encefálica como para crear una cuenta falsa y atacar una propuesta.

Yo soy un Venezolano mas, que le indigna que gente quiera lucrase de la desgracia ajena, creo que a ti es que te falta masa encefalica al apoyar al PETRO de Maduro.

Viva Venezuela Libre...fuera el dictador!!!!!

PETRO is a centralize TOKEN, more money for government they are staking all coins!!!

As a Venezuelan I am outraged that people like you support Maduro token, centralized in a few. Made only with the objective of financing the upcoming elections and exercising social control over the Venezuelans.

I know what is happening here, don't worry, I'm not asking DASH to give me funds for DASH implementation, we already have that, I made this pre-proposal because at Panda Exchange we are 24 Venezuelans working hard with our own resources, we don't need to be crypto-beggers, all we want is to see if DASH would like to give an Airdrop to our users, not us, something to get them started if they don't use DASH already. I don't know why you're picking a fight about petro which is a plan that hasn't been implemented yet. Let's wait for April 1st and see what happens. Don't worry, my friend, don't hide behind a false username, I know who you are, little birds.

[QUOTE = "venezuela, publicación: 169859, miembro: 23878"] La gente en Venezuela está muriendo, no es comida ni medicina. Este chico está apoyando a la parte más corrupta del gobierno. [/ QUOTE]

deja de criticar con cuánticas falsas y usa ese inútil cerebro para crear una idea que ayude a tu país, es mejor crear una idea en conjunto en vez de ser la perrita de alguien.

Yo soy un Venezolano mas, que le indigna que gente quiera lucrase de la desgracia ajena, creo que a ti es que te falta masa encefalica al apoyar al PETRO de Maduro.

Viva Venezuela Libre...fuera el dictador!!!!!

PETRO is a centralize TOKEN, more money for government they are staking all coins!!!

Un venezolano de verdad da la cara, no se esconde tras un seudónimo

Back