• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin by 2015

Abdulaziz

So I've seen how BTC is dragging every major alt coin out there down with it, it will probably go down further because in my opinion merchants won't hold their BTC so price goes down. However, DrK is different it's not attached to BTC up's and down's and I love it.

I believe if Dark really end up with a 20 sec transactions in the near future and eventually compete with CC, Paypal and WU we will see Drk go to levels that even BTC did not reach. Because People want easy buying and selling in their local stores, online stores and big services. Add privacy and you're even better than FIAT!

What's stopping this coin to get there??

I got the "if you read Evans post" crap but you need 3 people to be using their wallets to perform this action. I started a forum to try and connect people to do this. Its called anon coin time or something like that. Sorry on my phone or I would look up the exact name.

Can you explain to me #1 please.
The rule is in order to get anonymous transactions, you need to pair with 2 other peers on the Masternode network. It takes 3 participants or more with the same denominations (DRK amounts split into same units) to mix their coins, this is how you get your transactions obscure on the block chain. This can take longer than expected because right now Darkcoin is still in the early stage when not many people are using it, and even less people are using Darksend to anonymize their coins. You will have to be creative to get your coins anonymized, such as what Carrot is doing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your replies, I wonder if we gonna have Tutorial videos to help people like me. Things like how to mine/do all these kind of things u guys do :sad:

Thanks for your replies, I wonder if we gonna have Tutorial videos to help people like me. Things like how to mine/do all these kind of things u guys do :sad:
You're very welcome. We do have two videos teaching people how to use Darksend, made by Vertoe, on this site: https://www.darkcoin.io/news/
If you scroll down you will see them Vertoe was using Testnet in the videos, but it's the same method we do on Main net. If you have further question, feel free to ask and I will try to help you out. I like Darksend, it's the core feature of Darkcoin. :)

You're very welcome. We do have two videos teaching people how to use Darksend, made by Vertoe, on this site: https://www.darkcoin.io/news/
If you scroll down you will see them Vertoe was using Testnet in the videos, but it's the same method we do on Main net. If you have further question, feel free to ask and I will try to help you out. I like Darksend, it's the core feature of Darkcoin. :)

Thank you, saw the video's nice and east to understand but is Darksend the same as a Masternode or is it something different?

also I was a bit concerned it's not related to this thread I made so sorry to bring this up here!.... If we have so many Masternodes working and these 1000's of coins are locked wouldn't that be bad for trade volume? How would someone with over $100,000 be able to buy at current price "$2.31" without shooting the price up to around $4 since exchanges have low volume now Mintpal/Cryptsy? Specially when Masternode owner would sell along with Miners so price might go down maybe? Or is this normal and this didn't affect BTC rise when it was at this price 3 years ago since investors would come and rise these prices up? :confused:

Maybe the name "Darkcoin" makes some ppl lose interest or don't deal with it at all =/
Bitcoin make people lose interest because some tell me they are afraid from all that government banning it and apparently already killed it.
Some people never change the t.v. news channel and the beleive 100% what they say... even if the truth is around 1%... maybe?

I think "Darkcoin" name suits it well. Better than anoncoin, privatecoin, ecash, cashcoin or some name that doesn't mean anything like DrkHouseCoin.
in the dark, mean's you cannot see. (like cash transactions...)

Thank you, saw the video's nice and east to understand but is Darksend the same as a Masternode or is it something different?

also I was a bit concerned it's not related to this thread I made so sorry to bring this up here!.... If we have so many Masternodes working and these 1000's of coins are locked wouldn't that be bad for trade volume? How would someone with over $100,000 be able to buy at current price "$2.31" without shooting the price up to around $4 since exchanges have low volume now Mintpal/Cryptsy? Specially when Masternode owner would sell along with Miners so price might go down maybe? Or is this normal and this didn't affect BTC rise when it was at this price 3 years ago since investors would come and rise these prices up? :confused:

just saw your post

masternodes and darksend are 2 different things . you need the Masternode network for using darksend ! darksend is mixing the coins to be anonymous ... Masternodes are the tools for that.

So I've seen how BTC is dragging every major alt coin out there down with it, it will probably go down further because in my opinion merchants won't hold their BTC so price goes down. However, DrK is different it's not attached to BTC up's and down's and I love it.

I believe if Dark really end up with a 20 sec transactions in the near future and eventually compete with CC, Paypal and WU we will see Drk go to levels that even BTC did not reach. Because People want easy buying and selling in their local stores, online stores and big services. Add privacy and you're even better than FIAT!

What's stopping this coin to get there??
Darkcoin is currently testing InstantX witch will take under 10 seconds per transaction
no other coin got this technology

Back