• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason you closed down further share sales? I was kind of interested and sad to see that you are no longer offering your services :)

I could be interested but need more info. If one day I need my darkcoins back how can I exit?
Unfortunately, this project is on hold for now. Will be back maybe next week.

Hi vertoe,
I am interested in your deployment system for the master node systems. I started writing a vagrant / puppet workflow to start a virtual machine, compile the git master, setup config files and create basic server monitoring. And it works like a charm so far, but I have no idea how to create the link between the cold storage/master node yet.

What is greatest hassle to keep that many nodes running?
I'm using Amazon EC2 instances. Sorry, I'm in a hurry. Will get back to you with a more detailled answer tonight.

Any reason you closed down further share sales? I was kind of interested and sad to see that you are no longer offering your services :)
Yes time and money. This service will be back soon, stay tuned.
(Will rock even more when relaunched ! :)

Yes time and money. This service will be back soon, stay tuned.
(Will rock even more when relaunched ! :)

Awesome, I am very glad to hear that! Also, I think u might have missed another question asked earlier that interested me a lot as well. What happens if we want to end the service with you one day? Are our invested DRK going to be released or is it a kind of buy and forget thing and just keep it going until the end of DRK? ^^

I'm currently testing automated payouts. This will be awesome.

Next round will start on monday (tomorrow!) - send me a PM if you want to get in right from start...

Id like to share my recommendation for vertoe, as I was in his earlier masternode pool. I vouch for him as being Trustworthy +1
I gave him $90,000 usd worth of DRK (9k) for a period of 2 weeks and I got all my DRK back with interest! :smile:
I would recommend vertoe masternode service to others looking for a way to make passive income from even 1 Darkcoin.
Truly remarkable, the concept of proof of service. I'm at the point of masternoding myself and then throwing my extra darkcoin into vertoe's MN pool.

What is the expected daily % ROI (return on investment), vertoe?

If I bought a small chunk of one of your MNs (let's say 100s @ 100.00 DRK), what might I expect to earn per day? week? month? year?

Thanks! :)

The DRK Lord

What is the expected daily % ROI (return on investment), vertoe?

If I bought a small chunk of one of your MNs (let's say 100s @ 100.00 DRK), what might I expect to earn per day? week? month? year?

Thanks! :)

The DRK Lord

For 100 shares: (Pre-Enforcement, Post-Enforcement)
Per day: 0.05 DRK, 0.10 DRK
Per month: 1.5 DRK, 3.00 DRK
Per year: 18 DRK, 36 DRK

Check out the stats on the google sheet: (blue on the right) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l-Q4E-MOJdUkU3KCXSQMQH9dP4zzJ2yLIGAMbum4L_0/edit#gid=0

Set up two additional nodes. Here is today's payment. I hope everything is correct?

Got my first payment :) . It seems correct to me.

May you add in the spreadsheet the UTC time of start and end of the shift? With numbers of shares for that shift and name of participants? Maybe for a week and then restart, dont know, just an idea. :)

I was able to check just because I remembered that yesterday my shares were 0.74%, now are 0.70%

P.S. And please, someone can like a my message :)? I cannot quote messages with links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back