• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cen-Cal Awareness Initiative

What do you think of the initial budget?

• Too High

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could aim a little higher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DirtyExpert

Duration; 4 weeks, once weekly on Mondays

Location; Hanford, Ca 93230

Booth at Monday Sale; Approximately 400 vendors and 10,000+ consumers(on a slow day)

Additional Convenience stores with acceptance capabilities; 4

DASH Van Creation; Full size cargo van with custom graphics depicting the DASH logo and slogans. Van will remain as advertising through addl. campaigns.

PA sound system for use at all future events

This proposal is to conduct four weeks of meet and greet at a local open air market using several gimmicks to attract attention initially before two random giveaways of DASH to attendees. The first two weeks will be getting the fellow vendors comfortable with digital currencies(as this is the only time and place to meet with them) and get them to accept DASH on weeks 3 and 4. Possibly a free raffle for vendors who sign up to future correspondence. Also shouldn't rule out small giveaways to sale goers in weeks 1 and 2. There will be a minimum of one camera rolling at all times(as is possible) and possibly more, including arial video from drones primarily to show the true size and scope of the event. At current market rates I would set budget at or around 25 DASH for this first round. This includes future use of the DASH Van and other print media advertising.

Maybe do a trial run taking photos passing out Dash flyers and shirts.

I'd vote yes but don't go by just me. I also say don't back down from your idea but I know how you feel...it would help to have some people comment. Masternodes...community.

What they are generally afraid of is either scams or not being represented properly. I think you would know how to do it.

Maybe a video of yourself would help them see who you are, quick introduction laying out the plan.

I just looked up photos of the Hanford Farmers Market and it's packed, looks like the Santa Barbara one...and if it's like SB's it's a time when people are more receptive to ideas and talkative. Yep, I see what your thinking.

I've got good flyers I could send. Will come back that way soon! Dash Ambassador in SB could help maybe?

What's someone else on here think?

The true value lies in remittances to mexico. There are a lot of "seasonal" farm workers that send most of their money home to mexico or even further south. I will make a video so that maybe the community will understand better.

Mark and me see the same thing, the Santa Barbara Ambassador.

He has a BAJA DASH IDEA that if we connected the dots with SJV and SYV workers....could get attention.

We went into Mexico and looked at operating costs. He's getting married to a lady from Ensenada soon.

I loved his idea and attitude. You connect the workers with there home towns through Dash you start a fire....a good fire.

We talked about this quite a bit.

It starts with ideas like yours and his...I ran Facebook ads targeting BAJA and people respond. And to rent a big kiosk in the main shopping center in TJ was like $1,000
for the month. Crowded, packed place.

It won't be long before the preferred method of this transfer changes from western union and moneygram as their fees are quite high. I already have the store owners around here willing to give it a shot, I don't know of any suitable platforms but I'm sure one could make due... Thanks again @Blake

Well I am with you on the workers-I used to drive Santa Ynez Valley a lot and know how many workers there are out there looking for a cheaper way. Sounds like San Joaquin Valley is even bigger...If a few workers find out a cheaper way and have a store to send off to....we were always brainstorming what villages would be the most popular for remittances....really not to many pieces to put together before you connect the people. A convenience store here-a convenience store there. Sprinkle some Dash Atms in a proposal deal one could close the loop. Sky is the limit with the DASH TREASURY!

Back