• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

call to all new dash members. Do not accept the old guard confiscate all coins

Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<vote history>

*yes 5 vote(s) 16.1%
no 20 vote(s) 64.5%
other 4 vote(s) 12.9%
other then other 2 vote(s) 6.5%
abstain 6,021 - 31 = 5990
</vote history>

Let your word be “Yes, Yes” or “No, No”; anything more than this comes from the evil.

Gold and silver was the worst type of money. It was not time-space symmetric at all. The kings and the plutocrats mined and hold it. And due to this type of money, humanity fell into wars and misery. So please dont name the gold and the silver money as the good model of money.

Not to mention that gold and silver was established by force and violence.

If you plan to establish Dash by force and violence, then maybe your time-space assymetric coin has a chance. Otherwise do not expect people to be so stupid, to accept your time-space assymetric coin (or any other coin like yours, bitcoin, ethereum e.t.c.). Nowdays People are not naive anymore, they are not people of the caves, aborigines or indians so your time-space assymetric mirrors, glasses and fake jewels do not worth anymore.

Last edited:
Troll @tungfa continues to rate the future as troll. Stop rating the future as a troll, you @tungfa troll. The future always wins, and the past always loses. You do not belong to the future @tungfa troll.

You, and all the rest supporters of the time-space assymetric coins (like gold, silver, fiat money, bitcon, ethereum, dash e.t.c.) you are already dead. You just dont know it yet. Because you are the past, and the past is dead. Only the present, and the future lives.

The present and the future belongs to the time-space symmetric coins, that will arise soon. Dump the past! Long live the future. The digital cash of the future will be distributed rightly between generations, whatever the trolls are saying and voting in this poll.

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is to form a technical proposition that will be voted into the budget system, and will transform Dash coin from the time-space asymmetric coin it is today, to the winner time-space symmetric coin of the future.

So I am asking all the time-space asymmetric money proponents ( Stealth923 , aleix ,TreasureSeeker ,Sapereaude ,flare , mastermined, MangledBlue, TaoOfSatoshi, bandidorl, dotbeee, BolehVPN, aka5, vitaly, victorbx, 555007, daf, cas, greensheep, halso, Zack ) to stop downvote the comments of this thread, and I encourage the people who are interested in the formation of such a proposal (demo, DashNation, Dworf, rootdude, coindup, lombardo2 ) to talk here.

Last edited:
In order to transform Dash into a time-space symmetric coin, we have to change Dash emission curve, and mine all the available Dash. After mining all the possible dash coins, then we have to vote a formula (for example this one) in order to distribute fairly the coins among generations.

So the first step is to do an emission curve switch. And in order to do an emission curve switch we simply have to collect the excess coins from the miners.

The emission curve switch will happen gradually during a few weeks and will be started as soon as a (voted using numbers) percentage of the dashd daemons will be updated to the new protocol. When the (voted) percentage of the dashd deamons (that are updated to the new protocol) is reached, then this is the time where the miners can say a "yes" or a "no" to the emission curve change and to the transformation of the Dash coin into a time-space symmetric coin.

When the emission curve switch will happen there will be a number of "excess" coins emitted that we have to give them to the new Dash generations. Giving "excess" coins to the new generations according to the decided/voted formula will be obligatory to the miners. Additionaly , if the formula requires it, then whatever wallet holds a lot of dash should be taxed, in order to satisfy the decided/voted distribution of money among generations. Finnaly, because someone may hold a lot of wallets, a proof of individuality should be used in order to discover the operators that hold a lot of wallets and tax them appropriately.

Last edited:
Additionaly, and as long as the predicted masternodes are limited to 10000 we have to take precautions not only for the symmetry over time (a.k.a the correct distribution of Dash coins among Dash generations), but also for the symmetry over space.

As you can see, most of the masternodes are located in the north hemisphere. So either the protocol must change and more than 10000 masternodes should be allowed (which means that the 1000 dash collateral should be diminished and everyone should be allowed to own a mastenode with less than 1000 dash) or the Dash network must deny for some IP domains to host masternodes, in order for the space symmetry to be preserved.

Last edited:
Furthermore, lets spot some of the big masternode operators that violate space symmetry.

United States, Ashburn Population: 43.511 Masternodes: 488
Netherlands, Amsterdam
Population: 844,667 Masternodes: 423
Lithuania, Vilnius
Population: 535.216 Masternodes: 381
France, Roubaix
Population: 94.186 Masternodes: 336
Japan, Tokyo
Population: 13,617,445 Masternodes: 231
Germany, Waldbrunn
Population: 5,882 Masternodes: 214
Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
Population: 4,879,566 Masternodes: 160
Canada, Beauharnois
Population: 12,011 Masternodes: 158
United States, Los Angeles Population: 4,030,904 Masternodes: 153
Costa Rica, San Jose
Population: 998.537 Masternodes: 128
United Kingdom, London
Population: 8,673,713 Masternodes: 126
United States, Matawan
Population: 8,810 Masternodes: 111
Germany, Frankfurt am Main Population: 732,688 Masternodes: 95
Germany, Frankfurt Population: 732,688 Masternodes: 90

Space symmetry is not unrelated to the population of the area. I mean, space symmetry is not to take into account the sahara desert! So beware, space symmetry refers also to the population that resides in the area. Maybe we should call it population-space symmetry, to clarify it better.

Last edited:
In order to transform Dash into a time-space symmetric coin, we have to change Dash emission curve, and mine all the available Dash. After mining all the possible dash coins, then we have to vote a formula (for example this one) in order to distribute fairly the coins among generations.

One formula that can be proposed as a voting candidate for the implementation of the time symmetry is the formula defined in the Relative theorie of money.

"The monetary systems compatible with the principle of relativity and the three economic freedoms are monetary system with a Universal Dividend which the value is a proportion to “c” of the money supply which depends on the average human lifetime of the considered economic zone. Equation to calculate the UD should then be similar to:"

28fd15e93a085ecd8f58a633335556178ade7475.png

Last edited:
If the money is distributed correctly within time and space, then there is no one that holds too much money, so there is no one capable to oppress the people or to enslave or to do invasions of privacy . And this is because all these bad actions need a lot of money in order to be succesfull in a large scale.

<vote history>
yes
6 vote(s) 18.2%
no 21 vote(s) 63.6%
other 4 vote(s) 12.1%
other then other 2 vote(s) 6.1%
</vote history>

Last edited:
Is this a kind of joke?

This is the official forum. Plenty of busy people; save us time and use the ban hammer plz

Why don't you go away for good?
Please let us stagnate in our stupidity.

Please help me to go away from this stupid place.
Do you know any other active cryptocurrency community that supports the governance feature?

<vote history>
yes 6 vote(s) 17.1%
no 22 vote(s) 62.9%
other 4 vote(s) 11.4%
other then other 3 vote(s) 8.6%
</vote history>

Last edited:
Please help me to go away from this stupid place.
Do you know any other active cryptocurrency community that supports the governance feature?

<vote history>
yes 6 vote(s) 17.1%
no 22 vote(s) 62.9%
other 4 vote(s) 11.4%
other then other 3 vote(s) 8.6%
</vote history>

Yes. There's tons of Dash Governance copycats. "Decred" seems to be the latest fad. Go harass them and leave us in peace.

Yes. There's tons of Dash Governance copycats. "Decred" seems to be the latest fad. Go harass them and leave us in peace.

Decred seems nice but, for reasons I am not aware of, it doesnt seem to be an active community. I am not looking for software copycats. I am asking about active cryptocurrency communities that are intetested in governance. In governance terms, the active community is what matters, not the software.

So, could you please suggest me a similar to Dash active cryptocurrency community where people there are interested in governance. I will find peace there, and I will leave you in peace here too.

<vote history>
*yes 6 vote(s) 16.2%
no 24 vote(s) 64.9%
other 4 vote(s) 10.8%
other then other 3 vote(s) 8.1%
</vote history>

Last edited:
Dear god... why...
Are you sure you're not just a Herpes virus reborn as a forum troll?

Try Tezos. They think they invented blockchain governance and are arrogant as hell. You'll love them

Dear god... why...
Are you sure you're not just a Herpes virus reborn as a forum troll?
I was born only once, and I will not be able to reborn again. There is only one birth for everyone. Anything that may follow our initial birth is considered as a transformation or mutation.

Try Tezos. They think they invented blockchain governance and are arrogant as hell. You'll love them

Tezos seems very promising, but it looks more inactive than Decred is. They dont even have a forum in Tezos.:( Once again I repeat that I am not searching for a shining software implementation, but for an active cryptocurrency community interested in governance.

The shining software is always the result of the work of an active community. It is the community that creates the shining software, with the help of a good governance. It is not the shining software that creates the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back