• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal Voting Status Table

ericsammons

Masternode Owner/Operator
I don't know about you, but I find the current budget vote to be fascinating. Two votes in particular - the Reimbursement for the Soda Machine and the Transform PR - are neck-in-neck in the voting (in fact, as I write this, they are tied!). But I admit I was having a hard time keeping track of who was winning.

So, using rango's super-awesome Dashwhale.org API, I created a table that tracks the current vote and lets you know exactly which proposals are approved (and which are not), as well as the total budget currently allocated:

http://ericsammons.com/dash-budget/

It helps me know at a glance how the vote is going, so I thought I'd share it with everyone here. And yes, I know the design is basic; perhaps later I'll give it a fancy look-and-feel.

Thank you - It's much more clear and user-friendly interface than other "Dash budget" sites offer.
(with great potential for further improvement) :)

I'm sure Michael Terpin deserves his $4,400 a month even though I haven't even seen ONE video where that man even mentions DASH. Maybe I'm not digging deep enough in the Internet to find it, but shouldn't it be something easy to find if he's so good in marketing? Let's put that into perspective compared to core team that don't receive more than 70-90 dash per month, and that's leaving out all the other volunteers in this community that put in A TON OF WORK as well for FREE. If we don't reward the ones that actually do work, this governance system will surely not prevail.

Please let's stop this aristocracy. The little guys are hungrier than the big guys, and we can do MUCH MORE per duff.

Addendum1: Just one example of low cost production is Alex-ru. You throw just 5 dash at that man and he produces a full motion picture. [slight exaggeration but you know what I'm saying]

Addendum2: But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? -- James 2:6

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Michael Terpin deserves his $4,400 a month even though I haven't even seen ONE video where that man even mentions DASH. Maybe I'm not digging deep enough in the Internet to find it, but shouldn't it be something easy to find if he's so good in marketing? Let's put that into perspective compared to core team that don't receive more than 70-90 dash per month, and that's leaving out all the other volunteers in this community that put in A TON OF WORK as well for FREE. If we don't reward the ones that actually do work, this governance system will surely not prevail.

Please let's stop this aristocracy. The little guys are hungrier than the big guys, and we can do MUCH MORE per duff.

Addendum1: Just one example of low cost production is Alex-ru. You throw just 5 dash at that man and he produces a full motion picture. [slight exaggeration but you know what I'm saying]

Addendum2: But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? -- James 2:6

Bazinga! Finally some logical stuff to respond to!

Thank you! Thank you for being one of the few people to realize this money is being put to use in a wasteful way in regards to Terpin.

Can we start rewarding the actual people doing the work, not expensive contractors who don;t even believe in us? Wtf is this?

Back