• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitmain announced Antminer D3 15GH for DASH

Dear Jimbo12 , just contact us +31 6 1907 4236, with whatsupp or viber, I will send you some proof so you will delete your messages...
We bought over 500 items from Bitmain in past 2 years. Just not for sale. We are growing our own large rig + miner project. For last two month is our expirement for trading with mining stuff.
Just contact me pls. Regards, Dieter

@HardwareBros please post a link or screenshot of your valid VAT in NL/EU. That will persuade everybody you are a serious business. Otherwise, it is very suspicious. Sorry

Better we do next way. Everybody who are interested can contact us via web-site, www.hardwarebros.com, or by phone +31 6 1907 4236 (for foreign callers we have whatsapp+viber installed), and in PM I will send details of BTW/VAT of our trading company as well as other proofs, but really no need for us to persuade those who has doubts... At least we are located in Nederland, not in China.
Anyway, none of you have reason to accuse us of fraud!

I just ordered 2. The site was a little sketchy, took about 15 minutes. Power supplies not available yet. Good luck!

Update: I ordered 2 from Bitmain. it was 3:30 AM my time. by 8:20 AM they are sold out.

I got extremely lucky. I had just filled out the web form for support asking if Dash mining software was pre-installed, and I happened to check for a reply one last time before going to bed, I got the reply saying the units would be available in 90 minutes. Couldn't figure out how to get a power supply -- the check-box was not present. Yea 4 hours sleep!

Last edited:
I also want to order the new miner but I am confused now. Are they scammers( Hardwarebros) or are they safe?

I also want to order the new miner but I am confused now. Are they scammers( Hardwarebros) or are they safe?

Hello

I got luky to order Bitmain D3 15 GHs for September batch

I am ready to sell 1 unit with a margin of $700 if you buy from me today and $1000 if you buy tommorrow.

Payment in cash accepted and i will change shipping address to yours in front of you.

Miners from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Netherlands preferred for this deal as we have local representatives there for cash payment dealing.

Hurry while supply last as its on first come first serve basis.

Thanks.

I checked your BTW/VAT nr on the official Dutch site and it is invalid...
If your from Holland it would be easy to answer; hoe komt het dat jullie nog AMD kaarten kunnen leveren? Overal zijn deze uitverkocht.

Hello

I got luky to order Bitmain D3 15 GHs for September batch

I am ready to sell 1 unit with a margin of $700 if you buy from me today and $1000 if you buy tommorrow.

Payment in cash accepted and i will change shipping address to yours in front of you.

Miners from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Netherlands preferred for this deal as we have local representatives there for cash payment dealing.

Hurry while supply last as its on first come first serve basis.

Thanks.

How do I know that you are not a scammer? Many could say such things.
Thx.Tav

In case someone is interested in buying 30x D3. I've made a post at bitcointalk > economy > marketplace > goods > computer hardware.

the money will be held in escrow!!

Can you please give a link on iBelink miner?

The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

What about price difference?
--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

What about power consumption?
--> bitmain 0.087 watt vs iBeLink 0.075 watt per megahash

What about delivery time?

--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?

--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On Power consumption & capacity:
not a big difference, but winner is a winner, iBeLink Wins :)

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.

you

It would be good not to turn this thread into a FOR SALE one and stay on topic. You want to sell something, do it elsewhere.

Another batch was available today. Site was so slow and bugy that could not proceed to checkout.
Don't know how many pieces got out, but they decreased price to 1.7k$ per piece.
Wonder how difficulty grows in upcoming months ЖВ

Another batch was available today. Site was so slow and bugy that could not proceed to checkout.
Don't know how many pieces got out, but they decreased price to 1.7k$ per piece.
Wonder how difficulty grows in upcoming months ЖВ

Lets hope for the best.

Back