• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin Rush episode Thread

I believe a 15 minute interview would definitely be much more interesting than a monologue of Evan for 15 !
Are we supposed to write the questions for Bitcoin Rush ?!
Are we going all out and promoting as much as we can , or are we keep this simple in a journalistic way ?!

I think the best thing is to explain DRK in a Past (history), Present, and Future goals type of piece so we really get the chance to explain everything! We could get clips of Evan explaining things along the way.

We could add images and graphic effects as mentioned above....

The 15min StoryBoard

1. - Introduction - (0.5 min)
2. - Brief History - (1 min)
3. - What is DRK - (1 min)
4. - Why Privacy is important (1.5 min)
5. - Evan Interview and/or statement - (2 min)
6. - What are MN's and why are they important - (2 min)
7. - Latest features and Release info - (3 min)
8. - What is InstantX and how it will Change Crypto - (2 min)
9. - Brief closing statement from Evan - (1.5 min)
10. - Conclusion - (0.5 min)

Exactly 15 mins

Let us know what you think - this is just a start
This is a great start!

This is an excellent idea. Is there anyone who could pull this off?
I'm thinking something like a simplified version of this

http://blog.anonymousbitcoinbook.co...2014/08/darksend_testnet_2014_08_19_verb4.png

mixed with a bit of this

I was picturing it being more horizontal, and really simple graphics so as not to distract. If we decided to do it we could reach out to the community to see if anyone could do it, and if not, we could probably track someone down somewhere like this https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/q-animator/ ... though I'd be surprised if we couldn't find someone through friends etc.

when does this guy wants to do the show ?

- speaking for 15 minutes sounds easier than it is (if you are not a trained speaker),
so i am saying again that an interview might be easier for Evan ! (and more interesting to the viewer)
- sure it would be great to have an animated video and such, but i am NOT sure if we should go "all out" for this !
we should use it as promotion, but no need to produce a video and go all the way out for this !
It might just all take too long ! Lets get this going now , as when IT comes out we wanna be on other shows as well !

if somebody is producing that video (with animated parts) please make sure we can use that for other promotion pieces as well !
Reedit later, extend,DRK general Promo .....>

Sorry i do NOT want to sounds negative or sceptic (no question, this is a great opportunity) but i am not sure if we should throw all recourses behind this !

Hi to everyone. I'm very happy to be part of the dark coin movement. I'm excited to represent the company in its important promotional video. I'll be reading this thread closely. Bitcoin Rush is crypto news media, indeed.

Could you please, briefly describe your "show format" so that we can try to keep our community on the same page. Some of us need your guidance to fully understand your process.

Also, if you could read over post #2 for some additional insight.

I thank you for your time - Love your show by the way :)
Mangled Blue

when does this guy wants to do the show ?

- speaking for 15 minutes sounds easier than it is (if you are not a trained speaker),
so i am saying again that an interview might be easier for Evan ! (and more interesting to the viewer)
- sure it would be great to have an animated video and such, but i am NOT sure if we should go "all out" for this !
we should use it as promotion, but no need to produce a video and go all the way out for this !
It might just all take too long ! Lets get this going now , as when IT comes out we wanna be on other shows as well !

if somebody is producing that video (with animated parts) please make sure we can use that for other promotion pieces as well !
Reedit later, extend,DRK general Promo .....>

Sorry i do NOT want to sounds negative or sceptic (no question, this is a great opportunity) but i am not sure if we should throw all recourses behind this !

He will work with our timeline.

Evan would only speak for like 5-7 minutes, the rest we can fill up with information in a fun way. We can promote this video on other sites as well, and you an I can promote the hell out of it on Twitter!

As far as throwing all resources at it, dude, it's $300. I'm sure we'll have plenty more for InstantX...:cool:

He will work with our timeline.

Evan would only speak for like 5-7 minutes, the rest we can fill up with information in a fun way. We can promote this video on other sites as well, and you an I can promote the hell out of it on Twitter!

As far as throwing all resources at it, dude, it's $300. I'm sure we'll have plenty more for InstantX...:cool:

I am not talking about financial resources
i am talking about producing that video.
am just saying, we talked about producing a video before and it never got off the ground !
Am happy if it happens this time, lets see what comes ....>

Okay - I have the ending to the show -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And remember, there's only one, true, DarkCoin. Join us, at, darkcoin.io E PLURIBUS OBSCURUM - IN DRK WE TRUST"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all of these, wanna-be, dark-shit-coins coming out, sounds like a good way to end our show :)

edit for content and spelling

Hi to everyone. I'm very happy to be part of the dark coin movement. I'm excited to represent the company in its important promotional video. I'll be reading this thread closely. Bitcoin Rush is crypto news media, indeed.
Welcome to the Dark! Totally appreciate your help. You became the catalyst to get this project rolling...

Also - as silly as Bitcoin Rush is, we should come up with little silly saying's like.......

......at the end of the MN segment he say's: "Happy MasterNode'ing!"

He could also end the InstantX portion like MaxHeadroom....... "Instant X - X - X - HA HA HA"

Bitcoin Rush is fun and silly - we have to throw in some good humor :-D

I'm thinking something like a simplified version of this

http://blog.anonymousbitcoinbook.co...2014/08/darksend_testnet_2014_08_19_verb4.png

mixed with a bit of this

I was picturing it being more horizontal, and really simple graphics so as not to distract. If we decided to do it we could reach out to the community to see if anyone could do it, and if not, we could probably track someone down somewhere like this https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/q-animator/ ... though I'd be surprised if we couldn't find someone through friends etc.
Yes I like the idea of the Darksend+ graphic being displayed with an explanation of what exactly happens. If we could do it animated, that would be a bonus!

TanteStefana said that her husband is a writer who works on infomercials and he would be willing to help us too so there's that...

Thought I might get a better reply if I signed up here, but when trying to post links I get an error saying I need member for two days or more. I cant even link you to my original post on BCT:

Best I can do at the moment (I will update this post when the time limit has been removed)

Thought I might get a better reply if I signed up here, but when trying to post links I get an error saying I need member for two days or more. I cant even link you to my original post on BCT:

Best I can do at the moment (I will update this post when the time limit has been removed)
I will post this link for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9354938#msg9354938

Now, having read this post, I would like to reiterate, this is not going to be "THE" promotional Darkcoin video, as some are concerned it will be. It's just an episode of Bitcoin Rush that we will take advantage of to introduce people to Darkcoin in a fun way!

It's not going to be "nerds" sitting around and talking, an interview with Evan is only going to be part of the show. We are going to come up with some pretty cool content for the rest of the show, it won't be boring, and it will be informative.

This isn't a make or break video, no one is pinning their hopes and dreams on it, some are making it out to be bigger than it is.

I hope that allays your concerns.

EDIT: And please, we welcome any input for content you may have...

Hey thanks for linking my post.

I understand that the video wont be the "proper" promo video for Darkcoin, but then why bother at all? Like somebody else pointed out, you guys are not professionals and its going to come across as amateurish. If this guy is asking for what Darkcoin is all about, explaining parts in detail...that what we would need to do for a professional video to be made anyway...so why not concerted on that?

Who is appearing in the video, just the host and Evan?

I thought I was the only one, thanks for stepping up pbleak. I feel he (BR) was handpicked simply because he met one of the members in person.

I can see the appeal for sort of general news relating to alt coins. These can be dry and need to be spriced up. But for our sort of proper promo video...maybe not. Or at least we need to have something less sparky out there.

Now while Bitcoin Rush is not my cup of tea, does anyone have any alternatives to suggest? Perhaps we should do the whole video ourselves? Instead of simply shooting Rush down.

Back