• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bikal miner X11 durability .

Kodess

Hi everyone . I am new to mining . While seeing about asic miners for crypto currency other than btc , I came across bikal miner . It's specs are really good at the current difficulty rate . Only one thing I'm unsure is about how long can it work , bikal company giving only 1 month warranty . I'm living in India , so temperature here , will it have its effect on the miner .

Thanks In advance .

Hi,I bought one mini miner from baikal in June ,2016. Now this cute thing performs excellently and runs stably without any problems . Now I have 8 baikal mini miners in total and I feel really pleasant with them .

Hi everyone . I am new to mining . While seeing about asic miners for crypto currency other than btc , I came across bikal miner . It's specs are really good at the current difficulty rate . Only one thing I'm unsure is about how long can it work , bikal company giving only 1 month warranty . I'm living in India , so temperature here , will it have its effect on the miner .

Thanks In advance .
I have a quad miner and tried to test the mine in hot conditions by closing all vents and turning on a fan heater, it went up to 57 degrees c and never faltered, they have nice safety feature that cuts off the power if it reaches 70 degrees c but you would have to be in an amazingly hot place without any air flow for that to happen. Just make sure you have some ventilation and a simple fan pointed at it and I am sure even in India that it wont reach 70 degrees!

I have a quad miner and tried to test the mine in hot conditions by closing all vents and turning on a fan heater, it went up to 57 degrees c and never faltered, they have nice safety feature that cuts off the power if it reaches 70 degrees c but you would have to be in an amazingly hot place without any air flow for that to happen. Just make sure you have some ventilation and a simple fan pointed at it and I am sure even in India that it wont reach 70 degrees!

That's god to here . Temp is always less than 40c .
Now I plan to buy this asic miner . Let me say ,10 miner for instant . My pay back period will be one year . can this miners be used in the next year or will the difficulty of mining increase and there won't be profit after this year .

That's god to here . Temp is always less than 40c .
Now I plan to buy this asic miner . Let me say ,10 miner for instant . My pay back period will be one year . can this miners be used in the next year or will the difficulty of mining increase and there won't be profit after this year .

This is the $64,000 question, no one knows or can be sure, this is the risk element you take. It could still be worth using or it may cost more in power than it can mine, it all depends on the price of the coin you are mining, the cost of the power and the hash difficulty in 1 year. Its almost certain that it will not be making the same profit, the question is whether it will still make enough to keep it going

This is the $64,000 question, no one knows or can be sure, this is the risk element you take. It could still be worth using or it may cost more in power than it can mine, it all depends on the price of the coin you are mining, the cost of the power and the hash difficulty in 1 year. Its almost certain that it will not be making the same profit, the question is whether it will still make enough to keep it going

Yes . It consume only 40w of power , so let's hope . It will give some
Profit at least .

Back