• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BATTLE OF THE SECURE MESSAGING APPS: HOW SIGNAL BEATS WHATSAPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried but not so often.
So I really can't assure you it's the best one.
But at least I believe it's reliable.
One guy told me today that it has the same problems as Telegram does. I mean it's security is not so good as it seems to be and your correspondence may be stolen.

Guys, what are you using in your workplace for communication? Some companies forbid using popular apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, etc., because of security lack (public servers, crashes).

Guys, what are you using in your workplace for communication? Some companies forbid using popular apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, etc., because of security lack (public servers, crashes).
I've found a new soft which will suit all the businessman who don't want to lose the correspondence and have a safe communication. Check Utopia it has mail, messenger, channels, built-in browser, crypto and many other functions in one app. It's absolutely free to use and you can even earn with it.

When someone says; do you have WhatsApp? I say; no, but I have Signal.
That is the end of my communication with that person...oh well.
Pretty much all my family uses Signal now as I refused to use WhatsCrap.
There is a desktop program, but from what I remember it only does instant messaging and not encrypted voice.
I tried to get some friends on board but people just don't really care tbh

tcmJ3d6

a1a79b8732bcb4a9def1b981873d9b3e-full.jpg

nice pic XD
I think it shows everything without words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back