• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

Thank you so much for replay i have one Giant-A900 and one Baikal mine miner with
ATX PCI-E PCI Express PCIE 6pin to 5pcs DC 5.5X2.1mm Plugs i attach a picture for the cable but i never use it so if I bought 1k evga PSU can I use those miners I have with it Without any problems is that ok to using the devices need a little power with high watts power supply? because Gaint miner use about 217 watts and the mini miners use 40watts, I wish you could explain to me this thing because I do not have experience with that

Sorry. I didnt quite understand what you were trying to say. Do you want to connect your Antminer R4 + 1 Gaint and a mini to a 1k psu?

Sorry. I didnt quite understand what you were trying to say. Do you want to connect your Antminer R4 + 1 Gaint and a mini to a 1k psu?
No, I'm planning to buy evga 1k power supply to use it just for ( one Giant A900 and one mini miner with the cable that i have 6 pin to DC ) so if i bought more Giants or mini miners in future i can connected in the same power supply

No, I'm planning to buy evga 1k power supply to use it just for ( one Giant A900 and one mini miner with the cable that i have 6 pin to DC ) so if i bought more Giants or mini miners in future i can connected in the same power supply

Yes you can connect to the same power supply. Always have approx 200 watt free on your psu, so you dont run it on max constantly. You can Daisy chain giants but not minis i think.

Hi,

My Giant stopped communicating - although powers up and all leds are on.

Anybody has a link to firmware - so I can reflash SD card - hope that is the problem?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking to sell my miners- I have a number of Baikal -Minis, Quads and Giants. I have had the Giants for 4 months and have done well with them.

They are in perfect working order and have been run inside an office building. Can send pics etc.

I will sell them at a discount to the last prices listed with Baikal. Message me if your interested to work out the details.

Payment in Dash.

Since you are buying off a random internet guy I suggest we arrange some type of escrow. I havnt sold like this before so not sure of the exact service but Im sure we can find a suitable solution.
Hey, I am interested in buying. How much do you want? [email protected]

I ordered 10 Giants directly from Baikal (via mail) a couple of weeks ago just before they became out of stock. Got them all up and running. They work like a charm... ill put up some picture of my setup and hashrates after 24 hours running. They mine well over intended Hashrates as you can see in the picture.View attachment 3134 View attachment 3135

Update: They have been running for 5 days straight now. No problems.

Nice, looks like your are in one of my nabo countries, did you pay sales tax ?

Hello Folks,

just registered to tell you my AliExpress Experience:

I first bought a 150mh Baikal miner 2 weeks ago from this shop: GZ Woao Trad e Co., Ltd. BTC LTC DASH ETH MINER ..
everythink was fine, had to pay alot for Customs, but no problem..
I only bought the mini miner, because i never ordered anything from china before.
Then i invested all my Money in a Giant on the same shop,
very happy that i still got a good price and enthusiastic in building a solar powrd mining setup..
And on the day DASH went to 100$ the seller wrote that i have to cancel my order because its "sold off"..
now im very pissed..
still havent canceled my order tho'..
Its not OK to refuse shipment when price goes up!

If you can, always buy directly from Baikal,
its a great company!

Thanks so much for the feedback. I was a little hesitant to buy from Ali Express as well, so I didn't. At least you weren't outright ripped off. I'm not so sure they denied shipping the product to you because the price went up. Since Dash hit like $40 a couple weeks ago, asicminermarket said that they're also out of stock. Add all the hype of going beyond $60 and you get everyone buying X11 miners...

Have you also ordered from Baikal or have had a good experience with them through some other channel?

thx

I think the seller still has the miners and wants to sell it for much more money.
i watched the counter of available units going down from 50 to 1 and now its at 15 again..

.. even if its sold out he should tell me immediatly and not over a week later after i paid..

well i hope i will get my money back at least..
wish i would have bought DASH with it 10 days ago instead

i contacted Baikal because of some issue with the mini miner first and they answered politly even i didnt bought from them directly.
still happy that i have 150mh, at least..

ps:
I also contacted some other seller and one of them told me that there will be a small batch end of March, but no reservation.
Baikal however said today that they dont know the time when they will be back..
But i still want to buy a Giant when/if i get my money back from AliExpress.
I hope i can afford a miner from the next Batch..

Last edited:
thx
.. even if its sold out he should tell me immediatly and not over a week later after i paid..

Oh I see. Yeah, that doesn't sound playing fair to me.
Good thing you at least got an ASIC! I was able to get one from ewok. Will likely get it next week. Very excited!

Baikal told me too that they don't know when they'll be getting new miners, which makes me question everyone else that resells them. I guess it's because of almost getting burned by asicminermarket.

thx

I think the seller still has the miners and wants to sell it for much more money.
i watched the counter of available units going down from 50 to 1 and now its at 15 again..

wish i would have bought DASH with it 10 days ago instead

i contacted Baikal because of some issue with the mini miner first and they answered politly even i didnt bought from them directly.
still happy that i have 150mh, at least..

ps:
I also contacted some other seller and one of them told me that there will be a small batch end of March, but no reservation.
Baikal however said today that they dont know the time when they will be back..
But i still want to buy a Giant when/if i get my money back from AliExpress.
I hope i can afford a miner from the next Batch..

Look at this... Might be the seller... or could be anyone... made me laugh tho.

Coinmine.pl mining site...

asicminermarket.jpg

hi

I just found out today that I lost 1.8 BTC because baikal say that I spoke on skype, I ordered, and I paid an order with a fake Baikal seller.

Probably right, but as well can not be verified identity of the seller, and after you get some money in the wallet you can say that you are not your own wallet.

If you have the patience to read the accompanying discussion below of mail and skype perhaps you will understand yourself.

I can not say that Baikal is a liar but neither can check if it is correct.

I have no interest to denigrate baikal but I lost some money and I want you to be careful when you place an order to not lose money like me.

I'm a miner for more than a year and all the equipment that I have, was been bought from the store or in direct contact with the seller.

Of course this is the first and last time the when I buy from a website obscure.

Below are discussions with the property and forgery seller from Baikal.

!!!!!! check 100 times when paid to Baikal :))))

using Skype for selling is really nonsense.
i would only order by email..

well,
the seller who refused to send me my miner now sells them for 14.000€ !!!

crazy

using Skype for selling is really nonsense.
i would only order by email..

well,
the seller who refused to send me my miner now sells them for 14.000€ !!!

crazy

In my experience, people reply faster through Skype than email.

Why do you think Skype selling is nonsense? They promote it through their oficial page.

Back