• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Are there any Dash nodes reachable via Tor?

Nutomic

I am currently developing a crawler that searches nodes for various Bitcoin based blockchains. This crawler also has support for Tor built in. But to get started looking for Tor Dash nodes, I need some inital nodes. I already found some Tor nodes in the documentation, but none of them are reachable.

Do you know any other Dash nodes that can be reached via Tor?

No, I don't think there are nodes running on Tor anymore. A few people have asked this question recently and I'm hoping enough interest will develop to start this up again so I can document the process. Join us on Discord, experienced Tor users would be a big help!

dunno if there is any ,
https://www.dashninja.pl/
dashninja.jpg

No, I don't think there are nodes running on Tor anymore. A few people have asked this question recently and I'm hoping enough interest will develop to start this up again so I can document the process. Join us on Discord, experienced Tor users would be a big help!

I'm not a fan of Discord, every time I login I have to solve a dozen captures and wait for a "Login from new location" email.

But I'm thinking of setting up a Tor Dash node, shouldn't be that difficult. And I would post the instructions of course.

Back