• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Antminer D3 november batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Can you provide more info. about the D3 issues? Does it's Bitmain brand? any info. welcome.
The issue is with my L3's. I have 6 total, but the power in my house keeps tripping with all 6 running. Anytime lights go on and off, or any appliance start's up the breakers trip. I have a small home and I have only been able to run 3 at a time and keep the lights on. I'm going to sell the other 3 if anyone is interested

The issue is with my L3's. I have 6 total, but the power in my house keeps tripping with all 6 running. Anytime lights go on and off, or any appliance start's up the breakers trip. I have a small home and I have only been able to run 3 at a time and keep the lights on. I'm going to sell the other 3 if anyone is interested

Have you considered co locating them? Its a service where you pay a data center to keep your miners connected.

What you asking for?

Hi there, I have early November batch for antminer D3 , more than 300pcs available, who interested?
I have some orders: two orders for 100pcs each. Then 20pc ,21pc, 24pcs, 28psc, 30pcs,39pc . I can sell it for 1650$ for each antminer, I'm located in New York , and can change the address for your location. Or you can offer how you gonna make it
Hi! What is the payment method if I order 10 ? Can I pick it up from your location? I'm from Buffalo, NY

Hi, interested in the delivery in November
Antminer D3, what are the conditions and how many are in stock.Thank you

I ordered from Bitmain 2 ordes of 5 pcs Antminer d3 with Power Supply Bitmain APW3 PSU each.
AntMiner D3 15GH/s X11 ASIC Dash Miner (Batch 4 - Late November 2017) + Power Supply Bitmain APW3 PSU! Brand new.
I have 5 for sale on ebay. All explanations and terms available at description. My ebay login Thebesteoffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back