• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Antminer D3, 15Gh/s... first order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardwareBros

Hi guys, we have prepaid corporate order an bitmain, for 150 items of Antminer D3. We are going to use about 100 units in our own needs, and 50 pcs we are selling with the same pre-order. With our profit 559 euros per each. We will get them in first shipping block, expect 20.09.2017... And after we can send from Rotterdam all over the world. Please visit our web-site to order: hardwarebros.com!
See you!

d3mining.png

Hashrate already at 15 Th/s. Anybody know how many Antminer D3s are going to be produced?

In case someone is interested in buying 30x D3. I've made a post at bitcointalk > economy > marketplace > goods > computer hardware.

the money will be held in escrow!!

Thanks a lot, UdjinM6
We offer to buy at our store, we offer to pay with paypal or bank transfer or coins.
I can send in private message our bank statement with transfer to Bitmain Technologies 19.07...
We issue the invoice to pay with -our company has permanent registration in Nederland for 12 years... it is easy to check witn VAT/BTW number...
For those who has doubts - paypal is good solution, IMHO.
Thanks AGAIN for your support.

I checked there vat nr at the official site of the Dutch gouvernement and it's invalid. And they are the only site in this world that claim to have AMD rx 470 & 480 in stock at budget price.
Also on scam adviser they say the site is located in Bulgaria.
But @HardwareBros I would love to come over and visit the office. It's only 1hour drive for me. So what you say?

Hi guys, we have prepaid corporate order an bitmain, for 150 items of Antminer D3. We are going to use about 100 units in our own needs, and 50 pcs we are selling with the same pre-order. With our profit 559 euros per each. We will get them in first shipping block, expect 20.09.2017... And after we can send from Rotterdam all over the world. Please visit our web-site to order: hardwarebros.com!
See you!
please send private message to [email protected] like to order 10-20

I checked there vat nr at the official site of the Dutch gouvernement and it's invalid. And they are the only site in this world that claim to have AMD rx 470 & 480 in stock at budget price.
Also on scam adviser they say the site is located in Bulgaria.
But @HardwareBros I would love to come over and visit the office. It's only 1hour drive for me. So what you say?
Hi, did you manage to go to their store? thanks.!

D3 miner by Bitmain Technologies - price is decreased for DASH.ORG forum (just mark in Email you come from forum):
€1,999.00 / 1 unit, w/o PSU - for october (ETA 20.10-25.10), 2 pcs left
€1,699.00 / 1 unit, w/o PSU - for november, 6 pcs left
A5 miner by Innosilicone - price is decreased:
€6,999.00 / 1 unit, w/o PSU - for late october, 2 pcs left
PRE-ORDERS, bank transfer payment (optional - cryptocurrency), delivery guarantee
[email protected]
www.hardwarebros.com
delivery in Netherland, after we ship in 1 business day with DHL/UPS/TNT service worldwide

i have bought 4 miners from you = no one answers my emails
where are my miners -- please refund all money or the police will be knocking at your door !!!

I am a representative of AisaOptom company. One of goods what we deliver are miners. We deliver it from China. We have miners as in stock as like pre-order. There are some examples (price includes power adapter):

S9 pre order december 1999$

DR100 in stock 4800$

L3+ in stock 3550$
pre order october 3150$

Ibelink 11G in stock 4250$

Ibelink 22 in stock 7350$
end october's shipment 6630$
november's shipment 5200$

Price changes almost everyday, so if you want to know correct information please ask me. Also we have and other miners too. Write me on email or skype than I could send you link of our website, information about delivery, proof that we are legal company etc.

My email [email protected]
skype danil.ishimov.93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back