• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

Because Darkcoin was instamined, I heard all the coins are owned by only a few people. Good luck getting this accepted bagholders!

ooooh, I think I'm enjoying being a troll (admittedly, I'm not very good at it though...) I feel like I'm a constipated troll, it's lacking authenticity, perhaps I need to find a way to express more emotion? :eek::sad::mad::confused::mad:

In all seriousness though, it occurs to me that if their hard drive really went down, some truly historical posts by Satoshi at al might be gone forever! This could be devastating! I hope it can be recovered!

Heck, the beginings of Darkcoin are also just as historic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm new here. Been lurking and not sure what this Dorkcoin is all about. Can someone care to tell me?
Is this coin really anonymous? Can the coins be so anonymous that you don't know how many coins you have?
What's Masternode? How can I become a Masternode?

Thx.

Don't troll here people!
Go to bct it has resurrected :D

So, anybody check out how Paycoin's doing lately?
Not to bad

upload_2015-1-23_9-39-27.png

Dear Flossy,

I recently inherited 10,000 bitcoins from a family member but I can't realise them without paying the exchange a withdrawal fee of $500 , I am willing to give half (5,000 bitcoins) to the kindly person that helps me in this difficult time of bereavement.

Yours brother,
Mr. Bright Kofi

Dear Flossy,

I recently inherited 10,000 bitcoins from a family member but I can't realise them without paying the exchange a withdrawal fee of $500 , I am willing to give half (5,000 bitcoins) to the kindly person that helps me in this difficult time of bereavement.

Yours brother,
Mr. Bright Kofi

Dear Mr Kofi,
that sounds like a great deal !
I am definitely interested in supporting you in your business ventures !
Are you based in Nigeria too ?

i would be happy to transfer the funds right away !

Yours
Dr. Prof. John Tungfa
(Leader and Head Priest of the DoubleChristan Delta Church)

Bomadi
Southern Delta
Nigeria

Dear Mr Kofi,

Yours
Dr. Prof. John Tungfa

Bomadi
Southern Delta
Nigeria

Double Christian, lololol,is this like twice the belief in God than normal then, one of them super believers perhaps?! We must stop now, there is a place for this and it is called bitcointalk ! ..

X11 algorithm uses multiple rounds of 11 different hashes

Please to knowledge incomplete of mining cheat
Would enjoy beneficial meeting of interest parties to join lost coins

希望能够加入阵营模式 游戏玩家可以在进入游戏时选择盟军或者纳粹阵营,阵营之间在公海可以互相攻击,类似于wow副本模式。并且 可以组成联盟大型岛屿,由玩家推选指挥官,联盟大岛可以匹配纳粹大型岛屿,之间可以互相切磋。
可以生产英雄,类似与dota2,英雄可以互相pk,这方面还没有一个好的构思
可以加入模拟各种天气或者自然灾害

Dear Mr Kofi,

Yours
Dr. Prof. John Tungfa

Bomadi
Southern Delta
Nigeria

Hey, I have 10,000 bitcoins in a multisig address and the other person won't agree to release the funds unless I pay him 10 bitcoins. I told him I could give him the 10 bitcoins after I get the 10k out be he told me that would make too much sense.
If you could just send me 10 bitcoins I can release the 10k and we can split it.

How about that?

Yours truely,

cona rtist

Hey, I have 10,000 bitcoins in a multisig address and the other person won't agree to release the funds unless I pay him 10 bitcoins. If you could send me 10 bitcoins I can release the 10k and we can split it.

Yours truely,

cona rtist

Auto Reply:

Dr. Prof. John Tungfa
is in the process of a Mass Christening with 4000 followers in the moment,
he will return your message in due time.

Best Greetings from Nigeria
1vrkB87.jpg

Guys, check out Monero if you want a coin with TRUE anonymity.

And ripple, don't forget ripple, everybodys using ripple, ripples great, ripples the future, ripple is so much better than Bitcoin in ways we cant exactly describe at the mo but trust us, it is, are you using ripple yet... hello... anybody...

Lets post some real scam emails we have received:

My Wife and I Pedro Quezada won 338 Million USD in a Powerball lottery
6-49 in March, 2013 and I have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you.
Contact me via my personal email for more details (***)
You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.
dailymail. (c0 . YOU K) /news/article-2299067/Powerball-winner-Pedro-Quezada-shocked-ticket-worth-338million.html
(i can't post links yet)

Now here's a real funny one:

FROM THE DESK OF PROF. JAMES A. KNIGHT .
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
20 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU, REPUBLIC DU BENIN.

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System And Homeland Security that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Central Bank, DHL Express and some impostors claiming to be the Department of Fedex courier company,Western Union or Money Gram. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you are dealing with criminals and pretenders and also have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, we have contacted the Benin Rep President and Africa Government Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of US$2,500,000.00 compensation of scam victims and all the money you spend in the hand of imposters here in the Africa So government has issue us your international bank check that value 2.5 million dollars on your behalf and you will cash the bank check in any bank anywhere in the world. You have the lawful right to claim your funds now.

Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction,You are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of our Country.

All you have to do is immediately contact the Director of Payment center his name is MR JOSEPH ZACK
E-Mail : *****
TELEPHONE : ******

Ask him to send you the total cash check of $2.5 million dollars for scam victims compensation for all the money you lost in the past for the hands of imposters. feel free and get in touch with the Director of payment center and instruct him where to send the amount to you send him your contact address and your contact telephone numbers . Do it fast before the cash check expire

,Finally, remember that we had forwarded instruction to the Director on your behalf to receive that CASH CHECK, so feel free to get in touch with MR JOSEPH ZACK my secretary he will send the CHECK to you without any delay You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to commence towards completing this transaction.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming to be in possession of your FUND , you are advised only to be in contact with Mr. MR JOSEPH ZACK who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards of your check PAYMENT and forward any email you get from any impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Thanks And God Bless you and happy new year
PROF. JAMES A. KNIGHT .
AMBERSADOR
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

Back