• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Syntor

[XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans, Large GPUs & Nicehash support

Well I put @ 1.8m back on scrypt.. I lost 2 of my 6 gridseeds.. I have them being repaired, and I just got a new power supply for the other 4, so they are back up.. I am hoping to add some more as soon as the wallet allows!
  2. Syntor

[XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans, Large GPUs & Nicehash support

Hoping to build up more soon.. lost 2 of my gridseeds to power failure (ggrrr) hoping to have them repaired and back up soon.. will be investing more in miners probably starting next month..
  3. Syntor

As much as I would "LOVE" to grab all 12 from you.. I only have a grand total of $250.00 "Daddy allowance" to play with.. Now if you really want and need to get them out of your house.. then far be it from me to not help a mom to be!! LOL
  4. Syntor

So my question to you guys is why are you selling them? I have noticed a bunch of people selling them off.. did you get your ROI and now are done with them? Or are you just wanting to move up to bigger and better? The 6 I got were volt modded (resistor swap, running at 1150 mhz and @500mhs) and...
  5. Syntor

Just added the 6 Gridseeds about an hour ago... humming nicely at 2.5-2.8mhs!!! (And that's without a raspberry!!) Can't wait to get 6 more!!
  6. Syntor

Starting to go way over this blonde's understanding of it all!! LOL All I know is I had to shut my rig down for 4 days while we were moving.. when I finally got it back up and got my wallet re-synced.. I found out that I actually got paid for 2 of the 4 days I was down!! It wasn't much, but it...
  7. Syntor

I switched right after the MN's went into affect.. That 20-30% hit was especially hard for a small timer like me! But it has been great mining on xpool.ca!! I am basically making the same amount in Dark that I was before the MN's started.. actually a little bit more!! And I can't say enough...
  8. Syntor

I need to get in touch with an XPool admin please!!

Thanks guys.. I had gotten in touch with crackers about 10 min after posting this.. He was great to work with and really helpful with taking care of my situation!! It went so quick I actually, completely forgot to come back here and respond that it was taken care of!
  9. Syntor

I need to get in touch with an XPool admin please!!

If any admins for xpool.ca are here.. can you please respond or send me a message please.. I need to talk to you... I think there is an error on my payout for today..
  10. Syntor

IT'S HAPPENING! (to me)

Happy for the MN people.. hate that us little people have to go through a over 20% cut in order to fund it.. but I guess it just gives us something to shoot for...
  11. Syntor

ccMiner v1.2 reported hashrate can't be right...

Unfortunately you are going to need to go back to the older version of ccminer. The new ccminer is only for cards running Cuda 3.0 and higher.. Your cards are only running Cuda 2.1 There is a version of ccMiner v1.0 that is made for older cards like yours.. the link is in the threads here...
  12. Syntor

CCminer X11 mining on NVidia cards

It has dropped a bit due to the dramatic rise in difficulty.. but I am playing dark against Bit.. I mine dark to transfer to bit and by ghash on a cloud mining service.. slowly turning profit to ghash.. and as my ghash mines bit, I take it and turn it to ghash as well.. in the last 6 weeks...
  13. Syntor

Told her that the more I spend, the more I could make... and isn't that the important thing here?? Sounded much more convincing in my thoughts!!
  14. Syntor

Nice!! all I need to do now is convince my wife to let me sell my 760's and buy two titans!! :tongue:
  15. Syntor

Where to buy DRK with PayPal?

only other thing I can think of, is to list a request in marketplace and see if someone will sell to you direct.. but I definitely suggest using an escrow account.. (I know Moolah.io has one), that way both you and the seller are protected from each other and I would bet the escrow fee is...
  16. Syntor

Darkcoin wallet fees

Updated my wallet as required.. just tried to send some dark to mintpal and my wallet said that I wouldn't have enough after the .003 fee, scratching my head at the increase to .003, I deduct a .001 from my request and it pops up saying not enough after the .004 fee ?!?!?! What the HELL is...
  17. Syntor

Not sure about the reboot thing.. may want to roll back your gpu drivers and try it again.. I haven't had an issue with v1.2 since I upgraded.. As far as the ccminer3.0/3.5/5.0 That has to do with the Cuda version your card is running.. if your card is running Cuda 3.5, then you would need to...
  18. Syntor

lol.. because I am running 2 of them... "After I upgraded my (2) GTX 760's, I went from @4011khash/s, to @4950khash/s!!"
  19. Syntor

Noob question here

Especially with the new ccMiner v1.2!!
  20. Syntor

Not sure why my first post about this was removed.. (AMD guys jealous I guess..lol), but anyway, here is the link to get the new ccMiner v1.2 https://github.com/cbuchner1/ccminer/releases *Note, this doesn't work for the older 2.0 cuda cards.. I haven't seen the update for those yet! After I...
Back