• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. DynhoJ

Proposal problem: Governance object is not valid

I tried to do the proposal with very little time towards the finish, then after I got the "prepare" it was giving wrong governance object or invalid I tried to get help udjinm6 tried to help but it was all on top of the limit period for introducing proposal and I could not get it to work, so...
  2. DynhoJ

Hello everyone, One question if I burned 5 dash but did not get to make the proposal because of errors is there any way I can get refunded for those 5 dash so I can make the proposal or get back what I lost? thanks in advanced
  3. DynhoJ

Legal Battle Dash Stash

I think the Dash community is too focused with USA, legal issues are a problem, not just big problems but even the small things can be a ***** to get around, for example in my proposal for TEAM ALPHA, I had budget for a lawyers because the moment I'm advertising Dash there is countless legal...
  4. DynhoJ

Proposal: Dash Team Alpha a solution!

Hello JZA, It's exactly what I said in the previous post, I will do some of the events this month and I will do them within reasonable expenses for me to take on my own. This way I will show some of my ideas in practice and show the community's it's results with this I expect to build...
  5. DynhoJ

Hello, Due to last minute difficulties and problems with proposing in the network. I'm officially changing the proposal to May and I will keep the community posted on what I will do this month (April) in order to build trust with the community, this will require some personal investment so if...
  6. DynhoJ

ok, I'm going to ask him! Thanks! btw, cool presentation
  7. DynhoJ

How did you solved it? I'm getting the same issue.
  8. DynhoJ

Hello mastermined, After my talk with paragon I was going to try and talk to you maybe we could have a Skype talk, heck maybe I could do a live stream for the whole community. I think the idea paragon gave me is something I would love to try or even implement right off the bat, I know I'm asking...
  9. DynhoJ

Paragon gave me a nice idea, the TA-wallet (proof of service wallet) could be a lottery so when new users/merchants send the "transaction" they get a chance to win all of the transactions given by all the new users in that week/month. This could be done once a week or once a month, and would be...
  10. DynhoJ

Another opinion of my own, the faster you take the product to the streets the faster people will learn about Dash and DLT and this will bring confidence since they will see a person face to face talking about it, they will feel they do have someone to ask for help or even blame if something...
  11. DynhoJ

Hello , To answer that question that's exactly my goal, to make a campaign so people know dash Evolution is coming out. That's why the D begins It's Journey to DASH EVOLUTION! Is an ad campaign I want to do split in 3 phases as you see above. Any other questions feel free that's what I want...
  12. DynhoJ

Hello again, Video introducing Team Alpha is up @ www.facebook.com/dteamalpha Check it out, comment, like, share! See you all soon!
  13. DynhoJ

I will post the video on facebook soon, hope for positive feedback. Go Dashers!
  14. DynhoJ

Hello community, I'm João Leite AKA JohnyD/DynhoJ and I’m an event builder in Porto, Portugal. Yes, that city that was elected the best European destination for the 3rd time in a row...
  15. DynhoJ

Professional Help Desk Services

I hate telecom companies they are moochers of society with their small lettered contracts and Lee way given by legislation plus the pay awfully to their employees nowadays
  16. DynhoJ

Voice chat for Dashers

Thanks, I've finally joined it so I'll see what that brings :D once again appreciated the push
  17. DynhoJ

Voice chat for Dashers

Why is bitcoin recognised because too many people voiced it
  18. DynhoJ

Voice chat for Dashers

Wonderfull reply but im sorry to tell you that is mostly Brazillian not portuguese that should be corrected :p but also that is simply some translations of relative irrelevant threads, and mostly brazilian im not saying that translating job is not welcome or important im saying we need teams...
  19. DynhoJ

Voice chat for Dashers

Honestly i thik Dash needs voice for people to discuss more complex demanding topics, also many users dont have the patience to read all past treads etc.(like me) and wouold rather talk to someoe who has xP, also it would bring the community closer, hell I want to talk with a lot of you and I...
  20. DynhoJ

Voice chat for Dashers

Hello everyone, I would like to request a offcial Dash voice chat with rooms, so we could discuss projects , people can discuss and learn more about, and for the community to speed up communications overall I would like to get exponencially more evolved with Dash but i Find it hard to do using...
Back