• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. P

Dash Logo Contest

I think it would be awesome to run a logo contest on http://logotournament.com/ or a similar site. They always seem to generate the best results.
  2. P

Rebranding and Scalability

Would be fun to play with these ideas. Pruning definitely adds to anonymity long term (although the blockchain could be archived by anyone who wanted to.) With two blockchains, pruning could be fun. One blockchain could manage the pruning of the other, the reset points, and log the UTXO set...
  3. P

RC5 Launch (MANDATORY UPDATE)

Open sourcing will happen tomorrow, right?
  4. P

In terms of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a cuddly little Panda bear, and darkcoin is a stealthy ninj

"You can no longer uninvent that like you cannot uninvent electricity or thermodynamics. When you have fragmentation and isolation in the natural world, it causes evolution to accelerate. If you take a country like Russia and they decide to ban Bitcoin, you will see the evolution of highly...
  5. P

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

What is to prevent an attack where user's foil a dark-send by refusing to sign? Obviously the collateral payment would be broadcast, costing the user .25 drk. But an organized attack on the network would likely include the user broadcasting a double-spend transaction invalidating the .25 drk...
  6. P

Monitor NM status using Uptime Robot / free

Thank you! I had written a PHP script to check if my masternodes were running, but this is a much nicer solution :)
  7. P

How to hide a password passed from command line history?

Put a space before your commands to keep them from being logged in history.
  8. P

Masternode Payments and Beyond

Thank you for the update!
  9. P

Masternode not on list

This was my procedure: Download paper wallet generator (paper.darkcoin.io > github > download zip) Live linux install > extract zip > generate paper wallet with BIP 38 > print copies send 1000 drk to this paper wallet SSH into server rm wallet.dat darkcoind darkcoind encryptwallet...
  10. P

Issues with Masternode Payments Fork

darkcoind listtransactions shows an immature payment: "category" : "immature", "amount" : 0.54630000, "confirmations" : 18, "generated" : true,
  11. P

Issues with Masternode Payments Fork

Just received my 1st masternode payment!!!
  12. P

Masternode not on list

This was the problem. Sent the 1000 to a new address, imported the new address, and all works fine.
  13. P

Funding multiple masternodes with one TX?

No, different IPs. Separate droplets on DigitalOcean. Got it fixed. I was right, it wouldn't allow two masternodes that were both funded from the same TX, even though the outputs were different. Both are showing up now :)
  14. P

Funding multiple masternodes with one TX?

I funded multiple masternodes with one TX. The TX had multiple outputs of 1000 drk, and I imported the private keys, 1 key for each masternode. I can only get one of the masternodes to work. Is that because all of them have the same source transaction funding them?
  15. P

Masternode not on list

I sent all my masternode wallets 1000 dark in the same TX. Is this causing an issue? I created one TX with multiple outputs of 1000 DRK and sent them to all the masternode addresses I had created. Then I am importing the private key into the wallet on each masternode. Do you think its...
  16. P

Masternode not on list

maxconnections=256
  17. P

Masternode not on list

I waited over 1 hour. I also tried rebooting the server and running masternode start. it says it started successfully, but it never shows up on the list.
  18. P

Masternode not on list

Ok, I setup 1 masternode and after much trial and error, its working and on the list! Masternode #1 is working. So I created a snapshot of this droplet (on DigitalOcean) and cloned it to a new box to setup Masternode #2. So Masternode #2 is a clone of #1 and #1 is working fine and showing up on...
Back