• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

[pre-proposal] Exchange Listing Incentive Program

Ok, I admit that I do not know whether it would work or not. But it is the same with you. You do not know either, whether the exchanges would find a way to make it possible. There are ten chances and I bet, that at least on of them finds a way to take the money (even if it is indirekt). We do...
  2. B

To be honest with you, I am not very convinced by your reply. The proposal mentions 10 exchanges. Considering your workload, you are probably only in contact with very few of them. You are also quoting issues the exchanges might have (regulatory, capacity) without really being very specific. We...
  3. B

Dont worry too much about the individual wishes of the exchanges. Your approach is a broad approach "to whom it may concern". It will make waves and will start things going. Nobody took the effort to approach every single one of the exchanges individually. So now we do it in a different way...
  4. B

This is great. I like the proposal a lot. Our budget has expanded extremly fast. Core and other proven entities (Amanda, Dashforce ...) where not able to keep up. With this proposal we can allocate more leftover budget to a profitable use. Dont get me wrong, but some of the current propasal seem...
Back