• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Adrian, Log into the Dash Town Hall: www.dashtownhall.com Checkout the 'draft proposal' tool (you need an account to play with it). These can be voted on like anything else, and the ones with the most votes move to the top of the list. Let me know what you think of this functionality. It...
  2. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Sir, I'm not sure how fractional voting relates to the conversation. Can you help me understand how it's relevant? Thanks.
  3. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Sir, I'm not familiar. Can you link me to where they made this clear? Thanks in advance.
  4. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Adrian, The DTH is setup to evaluate draft proposals by using public votes. Public votes are currently associated with a unique email address, but later will be tied to those users who own dash, but not enough for a MN. In this way, you'd get more of a 'common user' determining the value of...
  5. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Sir, Are you just trying to highlight that the forum's pre-proposal section is not so active? I'm afraid I may have missed your point, but I'm interested to know more about your thoughts on how we can improve any of it. Ben
  6. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Sir, I don't disagree with you, but maybe we can explore it a little further. Do you think the DTH might be an appropriate place to track these outcomes/objectives? why/why not? Who would write them? What's the mechanism for evaluating them? In the vision I have for the DTH the Delegates...
  7. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Sir, are you familiar with the KPI's that Dash Watch was using? This is relevant to our discussion of subjective vs objective metrics because who sets these problems/metrics and who should judge the PO's on their success? IMHO we should be carefully using delegates who would be able to give...
  8. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

AgnewPickens - This crowdnode like solution is exactly what I'd envisioned for the 'public vote' function of the site, so that MNO's could delegate to either the public vote or to an individual delegate. Ideally the Dash Town Hall would also serve as a custodian of the votes, and would automate...
  9. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

My solution is to use delegates and to encourage/help MNO's to delegate their votes. In this way, MNO's could review the voting history of the delegates and could remove their delegated votes at any time. What do you think of this solution?
  10. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

I think Dash Watch is/was a valuable resource. I'll make some efforts to reach out to that team to try and recover any continuity we might be able to use to rebuild this functionality. Is this something everyone else is interested in? What other features do people think we need in this kind...
  11. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Onetime - i didn't follow the fall of Nexus that closely, you probably know better than I do what happened there. I think the DAO should expect to get what they pay for. Each of the features listed above take resources to build and maintain...so which features does the network want? Do they...
  12. D

Dash Town Hall 2022

Dash town hall is a governance site similar to Dash central or nexus. The site offers Request for proposals, public voting and eventually delegates. We will also be making some efforts to co-ordinate the various discussion platforms (Dash central, forum, Reddit etc...) The major advantages the...
Back