• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. J

Very positive experience with Node40

Here's another positive reviewer of splaw. He was a pleasure to work with and incredibly responsive and competent. If I hadn't devoted an entire weekend, many months ago, to figuring out how to setup my own masternode I would still happily be using splaw's services.
  2. J

Maidsafe truly anonymous?

I never felt Maidsafe was a legit competitor really to anything in cryptoland and always thought they were just vaporware but in recently doing one of my due diligence binges on all things crypto it appears their network is up and running for the developers and could go live for all users in a...
  3. J

Price cycles..

I have definitely noticed this contrarian behavior that you're referring to. Maybe Dash is the 'gold' of the crypto asset world?
  4. J

Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

Here's a solution: when a proposal is created have the system take a quick "snapshot" of all active mn's at that block time and then only those mn addresses can vote on that proposal. Then limit the voting time to something that makes sense like a week. JL
  5. J

I'm saying this is a brilliant idea but I'm not even going to pretend like I know the best use of these funds because like I said the possibilities are endless. Edit: just thought up another one, a proposal for $1 million worth of Dash to buy up the majority voting shares of a penny stock...
  6. J

What a brilliant idea Evan and team have stumbled upon. -A major online computer hardware seller like Newegg could create a proposal whereby they'll accept Dash as payment and offer 2% discount if paid in Dash in return for a big fat upfront 50k Dash deposit from this system.... I'd vote for...
  7. J

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Good to be here. Although technically I was here 11 months ago (https://dashtalk.org/threads/10-reasons-to-invest-in-darkcoin.814/#post-4815) but I wasn't here here in the sense that I am now, masternode and all. JL
  8. J

Dash Newsletter?

Now that I've got a Dash MN going, I'm going to try to detach from the computer more often (wife no happy). Is there a Dash newsletter or some way of being notified via email when there is a required dash-qt update? The website has 'subscribe to the Dash Newsletter' in a blue box at the bottom...
  9. J

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

I've been in and around Dash for about a year now but finally started up my first masternode using your guide, Tao. Very helpful! JL
  10. J

May I make a post to give away Spreadcoin in exchange for masternode testing?

Feel free to call yourselves independent Masternode Consultants, if you want.
  11. J

May I make a post to give away Spreadcoin in exchange for masternode testing?

What myfarm is doing is no different than what the Darkcoin community did in going after Kristov Atlas' services. The Dark community went after the best-of-the-best to do code review and myfarm is going after the-best-of-the-best masternode testers. Come off your high-horses, folks.
  12. J

10 Reasons to invest in Darkcoin

Since it's been 2+ months, I figure now is a good time to edit this (in red).
  13. J

And I think our target market is definitely the consumer market...eventually. Bitcoin is in the process now of getting the mass-education and mass-adoption networking effect going. They may succeed in getting people to try it however it won't take long for the Average Joe to realize that anyone...
  14. J

Wow, Nthelight, I've been creating my own list of scenario 'risks' similar to what would be in a mutual fund or ETF prospectus. We have very similar 'risks'. And we're actually witnessing risk #10 'Exchange Risk' right now with MintPal down. Anyhow, I'm always open to edits on this as it's...
Back