• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. luckymx

Hosted nodes / nodes as a service providers that support Dash

Thanks @Bertrand256 . I did actually stumble across these nodes. There are only three methods I need to call: {"method": "masternodelist", "params": [], "id": 1} {"method": "getblockhash", "params": [BLOCK_ID], "id": 1} {"method": "masternode", "params": ["payments", BLOCK_HASH, 1], "id": 1}...
  2. luckymx

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

Hi, I've noticed a few issues with dashninja: 1. masternode payments are not shown for superblocks. For example, block 1644984 is a superblock which paid the masternode with proTxHash 09e008fc2cd4c879f1e0da862e99965b001089e3f9aae1d499832348a33c6c27 (payee address...
  3. luckymx

Dash Mainnet Address for DAPI Endpoints

Where is the best place to track the development on the dAPI?
  4. luckymx

Decoding DIP 2 special transaction extraPayload data

Are there any libraries for decoding the extraPayload data found in Dash DIP 2 special transactions?
  5. luckymx

Hosted nodes / nodes as a service providers that support Dash

Does anyone know of any hosted node / node as a service providers that support Dash nodes? The only one know I know of is getblock.io but at $600/month for a dedicated node they are outside my budget. My goal is to get access to a reliable Dash json-rpc API. I don't want to run the node on my...
Back