• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

MPOS [Pool] - Coinotron --- New DASH PPS worker = 3% ( plus lowered other rates ) !!!!!

Oh, I figuread I have already registered, that's why it didn't let me register again. Silly me. So, I decided to try this Coinotron pool and switched to it, using PPLNS payout system. Does it really offer better payouts? The numbers fluctuate wildly, and I'm not sure whether Coinotron will offer...
  2. D

MPOS [Pool] - Coinotron --- New DASH PPS worker = 3% ( plus lowered other rates ) !!!!!

I cannot register. It keeps telling me "Registration unsuccessful". Anyone else had this problem?
  3. D

Best GPU miner for Linux@Nvidia

I'm trying to use this one, thanks. The hard part for me is installing CUDA (Nvidia graphics drivers, specifically) that would work. I thought maybe I missed an alternative, but it doesn't look like that.
  4. D

Can't compile darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes from git on stock Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit

Nice idea! Tried, but the errors are all the same.
  5. D

Can't compile darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes from git on stock Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit

I wanted to try out darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes and I fail to compile it on stock Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit server. Here's what I do: sudo apt-get install automake build-essential git libcurl4-gnutls-dev -y git clone https://github.com/elmad/darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes.git cd...
  6. D

best CPU miner for Linux and Intel CPUs

I tried, but there's a lot of different CPUs, not a lot of data points, and nearly everyone is not on Linux anyway. Thanks for trying to help! Also, I made a typo (fixed it); I was interested in CPU mining in this thread. I asked about GPU specifically in another one and 1) yet to receive a...
  7. D

best CPU miner for Linux and Intel CPUs

What is the best CPU miner for Linux and Intel CPUs (modern i5 with AVX)? Please point me to the source or binaries for Linux (I use Ubuntu, but think whether I should switch). There seem to be several versions of software called 'cpuminer', which is the best?
  8. D

[Ubuntu 13.10 32-bit] darkcoind: cannot execute binary file

The problem is solved for me with a current source (0.9.3.4 beta) I removed all IP's except 23.23.186.131 and all other files except darkcoin.conf and wallet.dat. Don't know whether it helped or not, but the wallet re-synced fine.
  9. D

It wouldn't start syncing, and the icon in the lower right corner said there's no connections to the network, when I hovered over it. So I was told to add nodes to ~/.darkcoin/darkcoin.conf. I've added addnode=23.23.186.131 addnode=50.16.206.102 addnode=50.19.116.123 addnode=98.165.130.67 and...
  10. D

[noob] How do I connect to a p2p pool?

ccMiner or cudaMiner?
  11. D

Firstly, when I do the 'git clone' there's a directory I should cd into. There, I believe is the source that I should compile? Also, the command is ./sgminer, or isn't it? When I do, it doesn't seem to detect my nVidia GPU, but I believe this version should? Update: Ok, I am confused. F. A. Q...
  12. D

I'd like to mine with SGMiner on Linux. How do I connect to a p2p pool, say the forum one? It's a first one for me.
  13. D

ok, I figured I need to go to darkcoin/ directory, not darkcoin/src/ and do something like qmake USE_DBUS=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_UPNP=1 make I've built the Qt client and it looks like this: This isn't normal, is it? What can I do?
  14. D

How do I build DarkCoin-Qt? (the GUI part) I made it to the part where readme-qt.rst says to execute `qmake`, but in which directory? I see no directory where qmake works.
  15. D

64-bit Ubuntu just to use cryptocurrency? That's a first. ok, I'll try compiling. Thank you!
  16. D

Best GPU miner for Linux@Nvidia

What is the best GPU miner for Linux and Nvidia cards? Please point me to setup instructions for noobs, if such are needed. I am not running X.
  17. D

Hash speed to darkcoin gain and the need of a pool.

What am I supposed to look at in this chart? What is the meaning of latency for me? http://drk.poolhash.org/graph.html What should I look for in a pool, except for the minimum Diff? http://drk.poolhash.org/
  18. D

How can I reach these conclusions? I mean, 1) why do I need to and 2) where can I find current difficulty and the formula to calculate DRK per day?
  19. D

I am downloading darkcoind daemon from darkcoin.io (v0.10.7.3 Release Candidate), then I do 'chmod +x darkcoind' and I get the following error: What can I do? I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 32-bit.
  20. D

Hello, cryptocurrency noob here. How do I know how to translate hashing speed in KH/s into darkcoin gain and whether I should or should not use a mining pool? Suppose I'll have 390 KH/s hashing speed, as Errorld has reported here (mining on i5 and CPUMiner 1.3 / minerd-corei7-avx file). I'm...
Back